10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Anyone saw Avengers this weekend?

Desirable Glitch

GalavantMan
No, but I heard it was funny. I haven't really been into those supehero movies but my friend tells me they are surprisingly good.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Its Meark
GalavantMan
No, but I heard it was funny. I haven't really been into those supehero movies but my friend tells me they are surprisingly good.

Usually they make pretty good summer block buster movies, well the more recent Marvel and Batman movies actually. As for Avengers though not a direct sequel it was a major lead up from the previous successful marvel films.
Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr is goddam ******** TONY STARK! aside from that the movie balances well from effects and props with a decent written plot.

Hulk - Well compared to the film back in 2003-2004 done by Ang Lee (still not sure why it was so badly reviewed), but the Ed Norton release in 2008 was a bit of closer remake which I did enjoyed.

Iron Man 2- Just watched it only for War Machine -w-, in all honesty didn't like it as much as the first one.

Thor - It wasn't bad, a little effects heavy but still Thor isn't one of the more popular Avengers despite being one of their major powerhouses.

Captain America - A little bit of the same with the movie above, but it was definitely the opposite direction which focused more on movie choreography instead of CG effects, in the end it was a perfect end to the prelude of awesomeness that is the Avengers.

And in all honesty I'm having such a super hero nergasm right now I don't know if I want a Avengers Movie group entry, a Avengers Vs X-men group entry, or hell a Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 group entry. emotion_kirakira

Desirable Glitch

GalavantMan
Its Meark
GalavantMan

Usually they make pretty good summer block buster movies, well the more recent Marvel and Batman movies actually. As for Avengers though not a direct sequel it was a major lead up from the previous successful marvel films.
Iron Man - Robert Downey Jr is goddam ******** TONY STARK! aside from that the movie balances well from effects and props with a decent written plot.

Hulk - Well compared to the film back in 2003-2004 done by Ang Lee (still not sure why it was so badly reviewed), but the Ed Norton release in 2008 was a bit of closer remake which I did enjoyed.

Iron Man 2- Just watched it only for War Machine -w-, in all honesty didn't like it as much as the first one.

Thor - It wasn't bad, a little effects heavy but still Thor isn't one of the more popular Avengers despite being one of their major powerhouses.

Captain America - A little bit of the same with the movie above, but it was definitely the opposite direction which focused more on movie choreography instead of CG effects, in the end it was a perfect end to the prelude of awesomeness that is the Avengers.

And in all honesty I'm having such a super hero nergasm right now I don't know if I want a Avengers Movie group entry, a Avengers Vs X-men group entry, or hell a Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 group entry. emotion_kirakira
Eh I guess I'll check them out if it's on television or something. My friend was shocked I've never seen the Iron Man movies. I do like the Batman movies so I'm pretty stoked for the Dark Knight Rises.

Didn't Tyler want to do an Avengers group entry a while back?

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Its Meark
GalavantMan
Its Meark
GalavantMan

Eh I guess I'll check them out if it's on television or something. My friend was shocked I've never seen the Iron Man movies. I do like the Batman movies so I'm pretty stoked for the Dark Knight Rises.

Yeah but I couldn't even pull myself together a Iron Man Mark VII armor for the group cosplay. Right now I'm trying to see if I can even scrape together a pretty decent Extremis Armor Iron Man.

Desirable Glitch

GalavantMan
Its Meark
GalavantMan
Its Meark
GalavantMan

Yeah but I couldn't even pull myself together a Iron Man Mark VII armor for the group cosplay. Right now I'm trying to see if I can even scrape together a pretty decent Extremis Armor Iron Man.
I like what Chosen Hero Link did for his Tony Stark cosplay, but since you are doing the full body armor I can see that being a bit troublesome with the helmet.

Conservative Conversationalist

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Citizen 0
I went and saw the avengers today. ^-^ (Imax 3-D) It was so cool, lol.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Is it sad that I want to see it again?

And if you're doing an Avengers I don't know who I want to call yet...but there's so much potential with all the storylines.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am hoping someone takes pity on me and wants to go watch it this weekend... emo
I had to stay home and freaking clean my whole house before my Nono and Nona came over for a visit...and my husband went and watched it without me. stressed

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
I am hoping someone takes pity on me and wants to go watch it this weekend... emo
I had to stay home and freaking clean my whole house before my Nono and Nona came over for a visit...and my husband went and watched it without me. stressed

In my house, that is a divorceable offense.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nomme de Pocky
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Oh yes...it should be in my book too...but divorce is something I'd rather not consider at the moment...He has to do something super terrible before I throw in the towel...

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Nomme de Pocky
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Oh yes...it should be in my book too...but divorce is something I'd rather not consider at the moment...He has to do something super terrible before I throw in the towel...

Yeah same here. We had two kids who sat behind us, and one kept asking questions while the other gave long background answers.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Nomme de Pocky
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Nomme de Pocky
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Yeah same here. We had two kids who sat behind us, and one kept asking questions while the other gave long background answers.

The only thing I don't like about going to the movies with my husband and his family is they do not shut up during the whole movie...None of them can be patient and wait for things to happen. If I have seen the movie already they will pester me about what is going to happen to each character. My answer is and always will be-watch it and find out.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Nomme de Pocky
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Nomme de Pocky
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

The only thing I don't like about going to the movies with my husband and his family is they do not shut up during the whole movie...None of them can be patient and wait for things to happen. If I have seen the movie already they will pester me about what is going to happen to each character. My answer is and always will be-watch it and find out.

The only time I'm loud is if the theater is empty. I can't stand people who talk throughout the whole movie. ><

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Nomme de Pocky
Is it sad that I want to see it again?

And if you're doing an Avengers I don't know who I want to call yet...but there's so much potential with all the storylines.

In all honesty who isn't an Avenger now these days? Though seeing how Avengers Vs X-Men is the comic book hot topic right now? We could have the complete liberty of doing that. Though Gaia and comic book character are not exactly the best of
friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces