Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

Haven't been active, so I'm putting this idea on hold. If anyone wants to step in and do the group, feel free. I'm semi-hiatus and have a bit on my plate atm.

So, I'm positive this has been done before, but I am determined to make this avatar happen so I would love it if some of you cosplayer fanatics would join me and we could possibly make this a group entry. The date is TBD at the moment, but I would put it off for a couple weeks at least to simply get avatars made to perfection.

I am attempting to cosplay as Shishi Gami (the forest god), which is resulting in a bigger challenge than expected. gonk But I have a start.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

As for other characters, these are possible characters that can be cosplayed and would be fitting for the group. If anyone wants to quote me and fill me in of a character you would like to try cosplaying as, feel free. I AM MAKING THIS A LIMITED GROUP, unlike my last one ( lol ) so keep that in mind. I would prefer no more than 5 people for this group.

So if you're interested, quote me on the second post. This section may be edited later for future purposes.

Rogue

QUOTE THIS! classified_fu

Rogue

People interested:

Redwing Rogue: Shishi Gami

Lapsis Stella: Eboshi

Rogue

Rogue

Post! emotion_dowant

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Redwing Rogue

I wanna try Hii-Sama or Eboshi. Can you give me time to decide?

Rogue

Lapsis Stella
Redwing Rogue

I wanna try Hii-Sama or Eboshi. Can you give me time to decide?

Of course! :3 You should totally enter with me too!

Hmmm, I was thinking 3 weeks out, maybe more because of obtaining items and borrowing when necessary? 2-3 weeks seems fair. I'm really not prepared myself because I'm trying to find the right items for Shishi Gami. It's a ways out, so if that works okay for you, I can put you down for one of the two. :3 No hurry otherwise. It's still in planning and I'm not setting things in stone quite yet. You should totally do Eboshi! Her character is right up your alley! emotion_awesome

Rogue

Utopia

YOU SHOULD JOIN US TOO! emotion_awesome heart

Toxic Transmutator

Your Shishi Gami looks so awesome that I'm envious mad lol
Redwing Rogue
Utopia

YOU SHOULD JOIN US TOO! emotion_awesome heart

Hm, I have a Mononoke cosplay in the making, but it never went anywhere, so... anyway:
User Image

That would need the male form, and the "real" salon bald head hair... it's still pretty akward. Except for the Silent Night, I haven't found a dark (forest) background that doesn't layer over the Smashing Cities. So, uhm, I don't think it's Arena material.

Dapper Lover

Wow that's spot on.

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

I'm gonna try Eboshi.

Rogue

Lapsis Stella
I'm gonna try Eboshi.
I'm gonna back away from this group idea, Stell. I've not had a chance to be online much, and I don't want to give up anyone's hopes. Feel free to try Eboshi though! I'm sure that would be a great cosplay. :3 One I've not seen anyway. Arena stuff hasn't been a focus recently, and I'm just needing my space from online, if that makes sense. :<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff