Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's the best week for this entry?

Week 36 (9/3 ~ 9/9) 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Week 37 (9/10 ~ 9/16) 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Week 38 (9/17 ~23) 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Week 39 (9/24 ~ 9/30) 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Other, see: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-arena/group-entry-list-open/t.78635269/ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Any week is fine for me. 0.62162162162162 62.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Gosh its been so long since ive played pokemon, thanks for the invitation!

Right now Im not sure if trainer or gym leader, ill get back to you on that soon O.O

EDIT: Decided now, i want to be a gym leader, whatever number is ok and ill be using the unillama from gogh reed.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Interesting, I may well give this a go smile

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

It could change!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Leirus Non-Mercy
User Image

It could change!

You too look like husband and wife lol. You've got a good taste in eyepatch fashion.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Pilotslover
Interesting, I may well give this a go smile

Let me know when you've caught a Gashamon. whee

Distinct Shapeshifter

Dinkaw
Gosh its been so long since ive played pokemon, thanks for the invitation!

Right now Im not sure if trainer or gym leader, ill get back to you on that soon O.O

EDIT: Decided now, i want to be a gym leader, whatever number is ok and ill be using the unillama from gogh reed.

What number gym leader would you like to be? yum_puddi

Sparkly Strawberry

If possible, Id like to take Elite Four #3! smile
No idea for what creature Ill use..Lemme check

Distinct Shapeshifter

Uleaux

Maybe it's deja vu, but your current avi reminds me of Caitlyn from BW's elite 4 and Pkm DPPt. whee

Sparkly Strawberry

2_twins in a ball
Uleaux

Maybe it's deja vu, but your current avi reminds me of Caitlyn from BW's elite 4 and Pkm DPPt. whee

I can totally see that smile in B/W it was fun but tough battle since I didn't have anything super effective against here >_>

I've already started thinking of ideas for a trainer, I don't even how far away the weeks in thought of doing this are either biggrin and this is the first time I'll be doing a group entry, I'm excited!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Uleaux
2_twins in a ball
Uleaux

I can totally see that smile in B/W it was fun but tough battle since I didn't have anything super effective against here >_>

I've already started thinking of ideas for a trainer, I don't even how far away the weeks in thought of doing this are either biggrin and this is the first time I'll be doing a group entry, I'm excited!

I agree, BW was tough (even the tutorial haha). I'm glad we can utilize pokemon from the national pokedex in new BW2 instead of region-limited Pokemon. ^_^

Do you have any suggestions as to when we should enter? I'm trying to attract as many people to this group, but the time slots are quite crowded.

Welcome to your first group entry! Good luck and enjou the entries! yum_puddi

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
2_twins in a ball
Leirus Non-Mercy
User Image

It could change!

You too look like husband and wife lol. You've got a good taste in eyepatch fashion.

After all, she's my Minion. xd

Sparkly Strawberry

2_twins in a ball
Uleaux
2_twins in a ball
Uleaux

I agree, BW was tough (even the tutorial haha).

Do you have any suggestions as to when we should enter? I'm trying to attract as many people to this group, but the time slots are quite crowded.

Welcome to your first group entry! Good luck and enjou the entries! yum_puddi

I wouldn't mind week 36. It's close but it gives people time to make the avi's and get everything ready.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Leirus Non-Mercy
2_twins in a ball
Leirus Non-Mercy
User Image

It could change!

I wonder what kind of past accompanied your legend. Hehe. He kind of reminds me of a manly Juan from RSE, the next trainer to follow the path of Steven ("legendary trainer in Emerald" wink and Wallace (Emerald champion). yum_puddi

Any suggestions for the week? Should we add avatar sprites?

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
2_twins in a ball
Leirus Non-Mercy
2_twins in a ball
Leirus Non-Mercy
User Image

It could change!

I wonder what kind of past accompanied your legend. Hehe. He kind of reminds me of a manly Juan from RSE, the next trainer to follow the path of Steven ("legendary trainer in Emerald" wink and Wallace (Emerald champion). yum_puddi

Any suggestions for the week? Should we add avatar sprites?

Week 36?
I like the idea of doing sprites for the avatar! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas