Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's the best week for this entry?

Week 36 (9/3 ~ 9/9) 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Week 37 (9/10 ~ 9/16) 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Week 38 (9/17 ~23) 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Week 39 (9/24 ~ 9/30) 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Other, see: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-arena/group-entry-list-open/t.78635269/ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Any week is fine for me. 0.62162162162162 62.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 >

Distinct Shapeshifter

GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan

Yeah, that could be it too. Looking up to a genius. . . @3@)
I guess I don't watch enough dark anime.

A Gaian tradition lol. xd I'm curious who else still has the guts and gold to partake.
It is an annual league, but taking the two months to prep was completely nerve-racking. (*sighs a breath of air)
User Image

To be honest when not before I first saw this, I had half a mind to actually create a pokemon related group entry myself. Hate to say it but thanks for saving my rear from all the painstaking work. sweatdrop

Hopefully after my Aviation NATA testing is over I'll get back to my review thread and hopefully start another Cosplay group entry soon.

You're welcome (non-sarcastic tone). wink
Things are only going to get complicated once you make a group haha. Making GL was intended to be a group that would welcome my hiatus on Gaia, since hs started. Of course, the purpose was partially dissolved.

I know it's been two, no, three weeks past, but please review my Gomez cosplay!! crying
I've been dying to get cosplay reviews, but most only do original (not surprised).

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan

A Gaian tradition lol. xd I'm curious who else still has the guts and gold to partake.
It is an annual league, but taking the two months to prep was completely nerve-racking. (*sighs a breath of air)
User Image

To be honest when not before I first saw this, I had half a mind to actually create a pokemon related group entry myself. Hate to say it but thanks for saving my rear from all the painstaking work. sweatdrop

Hopefully after my Aviation NATA testing is over I'll get back to my review thread and hopefully start another Cosplay group entry soon.

Things are only going to get complicated once you make a group haha. Making GL was intended to be a group that would welcome my hiatus on Gaia, since hs started. Of course, the purpose was partially dissolved.

I know it's been two, no, three weeks past, but please review my Gomez cosplay!! crying
I've been dying to get cosplay reviews, but most only do original (not surprised).

Well you have to make those grades somehow, and believe me college doesn't get any easier. As for the group entry well I try to stay with concurrent weeks as much as possible, if in a event that there isn't a review by Wednesday or Thursday the latest is because of my schedule. Though I should be done with My NATA testing by wednesday or so hopefully I get the review starting again then.

Witty Nymph

I haven't gotten my sprite yet, is it a lost cause at this point? rofl

Distinct Shapeshifter

GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan

User Image

Well you have to make those grades somehow, and believe me college doesn't get any easier. As for the group entry well I try to stay with concurrent weeks as much as possible, if in a event that there isn't a review by Wednesday or Thursday the latest is because of my schedule. Though I should be done with My NATA testing by wednesday or so hopefully I get the review starting again then.

Yup, I've fallen once to near C's but my eye's always on the A. yum_puddi
Two more years and I finally get to taste realization, both a terrible and curious fate.

Lol, a semi-engineer submitting a Steel-type gym leader... was that part of your inspiration too? surprised

It does seem difficult to get threads going. Whether it's forward or waiting for responses.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kuyusi

OMG! It surprises me that I have it: emotion_jawdrop
User Image

(how did I not send this to you!? emotion_facepalm )

Witty Nymph

2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi

User Image

YESYESYESYES

My night is now infinitely better!!! Also, holy s**t that is so totally cool. rofl She picked a PERFECT pose! whee Can I tip her directly? I can give you w/e you paid her as well. 3nodding

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi

User Image

YESYESYESYES

My night is now infinitely better!!! Also, holy s**t that is so totally cool. rofl She picked a PERFECT pose! whee Can I tip her directly? I can give you w/e you paid her as well. 3nodding

I paid her the 4k already. :3

I'm going to kick your butt, just you wait gym leader! >: D

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan
2_twins in a ball
GalavantMan

User Image

Yup, I've fallen once to near C's but my eye's always on the A. yum_puddi
Two more years and I finally get to taste realization, both a terrible and curious fate.

Lol, a semi-engineer submitting a Steel-type gym leader... was that part of your inspiration too? surprised

It does seem difficult to get threads going. Whether it's forward or waiting for responses.

Well the best of luck towards you and school can indeed be tough. As for the Engineer// Gym Leader idea.. well I figured for a side occupation a Engineer is pretty relevant to the steel type itself you know? Also considering that his new gym is a potentially hazardous junk yard it fits with the Gym Leader's desire to renovate it into something more advanced. Hopefully if there's a Gashamon 2 in the works with few of the same leaders, Nicolai's background and appearance might be a change worth looking forwards to. 3nodding

As for my personal life I'm far from an engineer, I'm currently a ramp agent//radio jockey at a NYC heliport, but considering that steel types is among one of my favorites I wanted to do the type some justice. What about you, any preferred favorite types?

Witty Nymph

2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi

User Image

YESYESYESYES

NO WAY I've got poltergeists and s**t. cool

I changed the concept for my gym to be a hedge maze instead so I could use this background, and I just finished writing the description. rofl

"So, you were able to make it through my haunted hedge maze? Impressive, most trainers run for the exit at the first dead end! But no matter, I doubt you'll be any match for the spooks I'm about to throw at you. Ready Marcy? Let's put some white streaks in their hair!"

Bwehehehe. "Marcy", ain't she cute? whee

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi

User Image

YESYESYESYES

NO WAY I've got poltergeists and s**t. cool

I changed the concept for my gym to be a hedge maze instead so I could use this background, and I just finished writing the description. rofl

"So, you were able to make it through my haunted hedge maze? Impressive, most trainers run for the exit at the first dead end! But no matter, I doubt you'll be any match for the spooks I'm about to throw at you. Ready Marcy? Let's put some white streaks in their hair!"

Bwehehehe.

Sh--- just got real. xd

I like the haunted hedge maze, it's perfect for the autumn and combines halloween elements too. >;D

Lady, you ain't scaring me! I've got my trusty Gashamon! (when you see my entry, you will laugh your head off in comparison to Marcy)

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ugh, too bad I didnt receive any sprite, well, Ill submit now.
Good luck everyone biggrin

Witty Nymph

2_twins in a ball

Sh--- just got real. xd

I like the haunted hedge maze, it's perfect for the autumn and combines halloween elements too. >;D

Lady, you ain't scaring me! I've got my trusty Gashamon! (when you see my entry, you will laugh your head off in comparison to Marcy)

Hahaha, I looked at your sprite and it looks amazing. rofl I can't see any avatars because my laptop is having problems and I haven't been able to fix it. :c But I'm so excited to see all the entries together in the arena, I look at all the sprites and continue to be blown away. @w@

I love being the spooky one. rofl

Distinct Shapeshifter

Dinkaw

I'm so sorry, good luck too you too. emotion_yatta

Witty Nymph

2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw

I'm so sorry, good luck too you too. emotion_yatta

-gets her 5's ready-

whee

Toxic Transmutator

Whew, that was close - I didn't have time to submit it yesterday (it's 9:01 am here), so I did it now - and made it on the "all" tab for the very first time. I normally don't try to do that, because there's a chance I'm so spaced out I forget to submit at all...
Anyway - good luck to all of you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces