Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's the best week for this entry?

Week 36 (9/3 ~ 9/9) 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Week 37 (9/10 ~ 9/16) 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Week 38 (9/17 ~23) 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Week 39 (9/24 ~ 9/30) 0.10810810810811 10.8% [ 4 ]
Other, see: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-arena/group-entry-list-open/t.78635269/ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Any week is fine for me. 0.62162162162162 62.2% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Trash Lunatic

I'll do a support character, if that's okay. >w>;;; I'll use Anima from Anima Adamentia, if it hasn't been taken yet. I didn't see anyone with even a Mech Gasha, so I figured I'd pitch in. emotion_yatta

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sodafop
I'll do a support character, if that's okay. >w>;;; I'll use Anima from Anima Adamentia, if it hasn't been taken yet. I didn't see anyone with even a Mech Gasha, so I figured I'd pitch in. emotion_yatta

Hooray~ does yum_puddi danse
***Disambugation:*** wink
A support trainer is different from a special trainer. Support characters play minor/major plot role. Special trainers are optional trainers usually accompanying canon.

Added you to the list. At the moment, you, the professor, and the 3rd Gym leader have mecha-style Gashamon.

Trash Lunatic

2_twins in a ball
Sodafop

Hooray~ does yum_puddi danse
***Disambugation:*** wink
A support trainer is different from a special trainer. Support characters play minor/major plot role. Special trainers are optional trainers usually accompanying canon.

Added you to the list. At the moment, you, the professor, and the 3rd Gym leader have mecha-style Gashamon.
Indeed! .w.

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Add me to the list as an wild gashamon please! Just got inspired <3

Witty Nymph

I've tried several times to read this group entry setup and failed... rofl

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Okay my Gashamon will be an ice/ground type called Froaduus.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Denham
Okay my Gashamon will be an ice/ground type called Froaduus.

I like it! I can't wait to catch your entry! > biggrin

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kuyusi

kero kero kero xd
I'll explain, sorry the first post is long:

At the moment, these are the positions you can choose to be:
a gym leader,

villain,

rival,

special trainer,

Wild Gashamon,

support character/trainer,

yum_puddi

Start your titles with GL. Then, whatever position you're entering as.
ex:
GL: Gym Leader #2 Kino

For tags, scroll up to your position, which is highlighted in a color. Tags are bottom of the first post. yum_puddi

And... bam! Have fun, get creative, and don't sweat the details of what defines a Gashamon character. If you want, you can also come up with a gym/background that etches personality to your entry. yum_puddi

If you've come up with what your position is, let me know/post. I've added you to the temporary list. yum_puddi

Witty Nymph

2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi

kero kero kero xd
I'll explain, sorry the first post is long:

At the moment, these are the positions you can choose to be:
a gym leader,

villain,

rival,

special trainer,

Wild Gashamon,

support character/trainer,

yum_puddi

Start your titles with GL. Then, whatever position you're entering as.
ex:
GL: Gym Leader #2 Kino

For tags, scroll up to your position, which is highlighted in a color. Tags are bottom of the first post. yum_puddi

And... bam! Have fun, get creative, and don't sweat the details of what defines a Gashamon character. If you want, you can also come up with a gym/background that etches personality to your entry. yum_puddi

If you've come up with what your position is, let me know/post. I've added you to the temporary list. yum_puddi

I SEE.

I will fiddle around and see if I can come up with something in any of those character archetypes. ^-^ Thanks for breaking it down for me, I was like "is this pokemon? how many characters are there? infinite? what are the restrictions?"

But I'm getting from this that there aren't a ton of restrictions. ninja

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi

I SEE.

I will fiddle around and see if I can come up with something in any of those character archetypes. ^-^ Thanks for breaking it down for me, I was like "is this pokemon? how many characters are there? infinite? what are the restrictions?"

But I'm getting from this that there aren't a ton of restrictions. ninja

It's pretty flexible, this being my first group. kero kero, and you don't have to necessarily fit into the Pokemon-etched characters- in terms of their style of battling and having Gashamon relate/look like the trainer. yum_puddi

Sparkly Strawberry

So this is the week after next right (Monday's week)?

It doesn't look like there's a second gym leader.. crying
And did we ever get the sprite situation handled?

Distinct Shapeshifter

Uleaux
So this is the week after next right (Monday's week)?

It doesn't look like there's a second gym leader.. crying
And did we ever get the sprite situation handled?

The week to turn in your entry is next week. yum_puddi

I've tried to contact Malevolents, but she hasn't responded. And yes, we're lacking a second gym leader due to the unresponsive prospecting entrants. >.<

Sigh... life outside of Gaia has almost made me forget this group.

I will first try to contact the others. And, if I can find ways to fill holes, I won't move the date. For now, don't turn in your entry yet. I will PM everyone the week they can start turning in their entry. Keep your fingers crossed! I won't let down this group! ^3^
Isn't week 39 in 2 weeks?

Distinct Shapeshifter

jaIouse

Yes it is. You start submitting week 38, which starts on Sunday 9/16. The days seem seemingly closer on preceding weekends. wink
2_twins in a ball
jaIouse

Yes it is. You start submitting week 38, which starts on Sunday 9/16. The days seem seemingly closer on preceding weekends. wink
woops, I read your comment as that's the last day to enter! i've been ready forever cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff