Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's the best week for this group?

Week 7 (2/11 ~ 2/17) <= enter week 6 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Week 8 (2/18 ~ 2/24) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Week 9 (2/25 ~ 3/3) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Week 10 (3/4 ~ 3/10) 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Week 11 (3/11 ~ 3/17) 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Week 12 (3/18 ~ 3/24) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Other (Please post specified date, see:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-arena/group-entry-list-open/t.78635269/ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Any week is fine with me. 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sifen Yamishi
2_twins in a ball

It's be easier to see. Personally, Hypnos the Wisp is much more suitable, in that it's slightly eerie and gives off a challenge for trainers. yum_puddi

But, it's not uncommon to see humanoid-form Gashamon. xd The group before, someone thought about entering with a Legendary Minion from this.

I'll stick with my wisp.
Just need to tinker with the background a bit.
Or I can say that he blends in with said background, to throw off the opponent.

I like the third comment, that's what I thought too. xd
It's a mirage, yuuuup!

Fashionable Vampire

2_twins in a ball

It's a mirage, yuuuup!

Kekeke.
wink

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sifen Yamishi
2_twins in a ball

It's a mirage, yuuuup!

Kekeke.
wink

Out of curiousity, what was that sword you had here? It's sooooo cool, reminds me of a waterfall. emotion_kirakira

User Image
You can PM me the item name if you want to keep something secret. wink

Fashionable Vampire

If it's okay, I'm changing out my Gashamon.
Got some new ideas I want to try out.

Edit: Got my new Gashamon.
Using the Lion pose from Compassionate Strength.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sifen Yamishi
If it's okay, I'm changing out my Gashamon.
Got some new ideas I want to try out.

Edit: Got my new Gashamon.
Using the Lion pose from Compassionate Strength.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Changed. yum_puddi

Fashionable Vampire

2_twins in a ball

Changed. yum_puddi

Thanks.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Okay, I have a Legendary Gashamon in progress, sign me up whee

Thinkin' maybe...grass and dragon type.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Denham

Ok. yum_puddi

Since you're also the first to confirm, would you like to be a Dimensional Gashamon? yum_puddi
And no, it doesn't have to be affiliated with time, just able to somehow distort space & time.
We're definitely in need of one of these.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
2_twins in a ball
Denham

Ok. yum_puddi

Since you're also the first to confirm, would you like to be a Dimensional Gashamon? yum_puddi
And no, it doesn't have to be affiliated with time, just able to somehow distort space & time.

I was definitely considering it! Hopefully I can think of something but I can't say for sure if I'll be able to.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Denham
2_twins in a ball
Denham

Ok. yum_puddi

I was definitely considering it! Hopefully I can think of something but I can't say for sure if I'll be able to.

Okay, well, give it a thought and then let me know. For now, I've listed you under the usual wild/legendary Gashamon. wink

Hallowed Conventioneer

So when you say Dimensional, do you mean the pokemon that live in their own dimensions? owo

NAD AND AND THEN THEIR DIMENSIONS MESSES WITH THE REAL WORLD AND THEN emotion_omnomnom

Distinct Shapeshifter

MalevoIents
So when you say Dimensional, do you mean the pokemon that live in their own dimensions? owo

NAD AND AND THEN THEIR DIMENSIONS MESSES WITH THE REAL WORLD AND THEN emotion_omnomnom

The Dimensional Gashamon has the ability to distort time/space/memories. yum_puddi

And, yup, they (not the dimension) mess with the real world. So, the protagonist has to catch that meddling Gashamon and figure out what's going on, because people from the past & future are showing up in the real world, specifically, the Gashamon Tournament. >: D

You interested? I got plenty of people who want to enter as wild Gashamon, if not a dimensional one. :0

Hallowed Conventioneer

2_twins in a ball
MalevoIents

The Dimensional Gashamon has the ability to distort time/space/memories. yum_puddi

And, yup, they (not the dimension) mess with the real world. So, the protagonist has to catch that meddling Gashamon and figure out what's going on, because people from the past & future are showing up in the real world, specifically, the Gashamon Tournament. >: D

You interested? I got plenty of people who want to enter as wild Gashamon, if not a dimensional one. :0

Sign me up for dimension B)
Though i am unsure as to what the typing and name will be. But I think I can create something neat ;3

Distinct Shapeshifter

MalevoIents
2_twins in a ball
MalevoIents

Sign me up for dimension B)
Though i am unsure as to what the typing and name will be. But I think I can create something neat ;3

Okie dokie. yum_puddi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces