Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's the best week for this group?

Week 7 (2/11 ~ 2/17) <= enter week 6 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Week 8 (2/18 ~ 2/24) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Week 9 (2/25 ~ 3/3) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Week 10 (3/4 ~ 3/10) 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Week 11 (3/11 ~ 3/17) 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 1 ]
Week 12 (3/18 ~ 3/24) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Other (Please post specified date, see:http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-arena/group-entry-list-open/t.78635269/ 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Any week is fine with me. 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi
Apart from this epilogue thing, I'm thinking I want to re-interpret my gym leader as a gothy teenage trainer before she became a gym leader, with the "small and silly" version of Marceline Bat Companion. whee

Bathilde, "Batty" for short. >:3

That would be cute! You could retell the story of her precious memories with Batty.
If you know the item name of Batty, post here, please~ yum_puddi

Given these ideas, would you want to be a Beacon trainer? Or a Union trainer? surprised

No HER nickname is Batty, short for Bathilde. rofl The Gashamon is Marcy. She's just all evolved and stuff in my gym leader entry. rofl

The item name for Marcy is Marceline Bat Companion, currently have the little sweetheart equipped still. whee Just so happens she has a secondary pose where she's all tiny and chibi-fied. XD

But for the Epilogue I'll have to think of something else, can't have my entry going back in time while everyone else is going forward. XDDD And I haven't decided if I'd rather be a boss-type or a boss-challenging trainer, might be fun to do something totally different like support (nurse or momma maybe? :B)

Nurse~ emotion_kirakira That would be kind of creepy though. haha.

Oh, no no, going back in time is fine (^_^), the main point of the Epilogue is that there's a wild Gashamon causing time & space distortion in the GT. So, even people from the past have reappeared! Thus, the protagonist(s) must solve this case, assigned by the professor.

Witty Nymph

2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi
Apart from this epilogue thing, I'm thinking I want to re-interpret my gym leader as a gothy teenage trainer before she became a gym leader, with the "small and silly" version of Marceline Bat Companion. whee

Bathilde, "Batty" for short. >:3

That would be cute! You could retell the story of her precious memories with Batty.
If you know the item name of Batty, post here, please~ yum_puddi

Given these ideas, would you want to be a Beacon trainer? Or a Union trainer? surprised

No HER nickname is Batty, short for Bathilde. rofl The Gashamon is Marcy. She's just all evolved and stuff in my gym leader entry. rofl

The item name for Marcy is Marceline Bat Companion, currently have the little sweetheart equipped still. whee Just so happens she has a secondary pose where she's all tiny and chibi-fied. XD

But for the Epilogue I'll have to think of something else, can't have my entry going back in time while everyone else is going forward. XDDD And I haven't decided if I'd rather be a boss-type or a boss-challenging trainer, might be fun to do something totally different like support (nurse or momma maybe? :B)

Oh, no no, going back in time is fine (^_^), the main point of the Epilogue is that there's a wild Gashamon causing time & space distortion in the GT. So, even people from the past have reappeared! Thus, the protagonist(s) must solve this case, assigned by the professor.

Interesting!!

Well in that case I'll do Bathilde, Ghost-type gym leader as a teenage trainer! whee Gashamon: Marceline Bat Companion

Fashionable Vampire

Depending on whether I'm in or not, my Gashamon will be Hypnos the Nightmare.[You know, the beastly wisp from The Nightmare]

Distinct Shapeshifter

Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball

Interesting!!

Well in that case I'll do Bathilde, Ghost-type gym leader as a teenage trainer! whee Gashamon: Marceline Bat Companion

Sold. To the highest bidder. wink
Put you down as a Beacon trainer. A boss from the past would suit the competition.
How's your Gashamon entry?

Witty Nymph

2_twins in a ball
Kuyusi
2_twins in a ball

Interesting!!

Sold. To the highest bidder. wink
Put you down as a Beacon trainer. A boss from the past would suit the competition.
How's your Gashamon entry?

Good! whee
I have enough votes that hopefully I won't drop much during the Sunday down-votes. razz

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sifen Yamishi
Depending on whether I'm in or not, my Gashamon will be Hypnos the Nightmare.[You know, the beastly wisp from The Nightmare]

Added. yum_puddi

Fashionable Vampire

2_twins in a ball

Added. yum_puddi

It's more along the lines of this one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sifen Yamishi
2_twins in a ball

Added. yum_puddi

It's more along the lines of this one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks for the clarification. Your current looks bada-- ~ ~ ~ (^-^), although I know it's still in progress.

Fashionable Vampire

2_twins in a ball

Thanks for the clarification. Your current looks bada-- ~ ~ ~ (^-^), although I know it's still in progress.

Decided to throw this together as a first draft.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sifen Yamishi
2_twins in a ball

Decided to throw this together as a first draft.

The background significantly ups the dramatic feel in a battle, but the Gashamon is a bit hard to see. (^-^)

Fashionable Vampire

2_twins in a ball

The background significantly ups the dramatic feel in a battle, but the Gashamon is a bit hard to see. (^-^)

Poor Hypnos.
All it wants is to be loved.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
I'll take on my Gym leader once more, but after the time given to perfect the gym's renovation I'm going straight for 8th.

Distinct Shapeshifter

Sifen Yamishi
2_twins in a ball

Poor Hypnos.
All it wants is to be loved.

What if I just use the old pose you had up? Would that work?

It's be easier to see. Personally, Hypnos the Wisp is much more suitable, in that it's slightly eerie and gives off a challenge for trainers. yum_puddi

But, it's not uncommon to see humanoid-form Gashamon. xd The group before, someone thought about entering with a Legendary Minion from this.

Fashionable Vampire

2_twins in a ball

It's be easier to see. Personally, Hypnos the Wisp is much more suitable, in that it's slightly eerie and gives off a challenge for trainers. yum_puddi

But, it's not uncommon to see humanoid-form Gashamon. xd The group before, someone thought about entering with a Legendary Minion from this.

I'll stick with my wisp.
Just need to tinker with the background a bit.
Or I can say that he blends in with said background, to throw off the opponent.

Distinct Shapeshifter

GalavantMan
I'll take on my Gym leader once more, but after the time given to perfect the gym's renovation I'm going straight for 8th.

Okay, I'm going to see how many people join. Then, I can guarantee you 8th. And, this time, since most trainers are part of the union or beacon (akin to Battle Frontier), the size isn't that much of a big deal. Just as long as I find a clever Gaian talented at making a time-distorting Gashamon. Maybe I'll come up with an idea, who knows. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff