Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which arena do you spend most of you time voting in?

Original 0.465 46.5% [ 93 ]
Cosplay 0.32 32.0% [ 64 ]
Equal Time Spent in Both 0.215 21.5% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 200 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Seeker

11,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
La Tarte
Oisin Blessing :/
Those eyes are overused. I don't hate them, I just hate how they are always overused to make the person look ' rich '

Agreed!

The blessing eyes on any cosplay tend to be really wrong but people still use them.

Winged Sex Symbol

16,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
Ive been noticing the same background in a lot of entries.. I find it really annoying because personally I find backgrounds annoying. ninja

Wheezing Loiterer

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Nymph of Spring
Ive been noticing the same background in a lot of entries.. I find it really annoying because personally I find backgrounds annoying. ninja

I agree with you on backgrounds. Can't stand them much. Another thing I can't stand is that overuse of 'rich' items to make you look rich but they don;t match or don't add up to a character you want to create..

4,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Aged Conventioneer

8,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
This is a fantastic post. Lets see...what overused items can i not stand in the arenas...

Original Avatar Arena: I cannot stand when people use full sets...it's like "omg, so creative, you used the same item like 5 times...that...was so difficult, so original..."

Cosplay Avatar Arena: Sparkles to spruce up an avatar, and that...what's it called.. Lusty skin?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games