Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shoujo

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Holy crap I'm nervous about this, but I dunno why. Will go live on Week 11, starting tomorrow! emotion_yatta Also, I've got a few questions regarding the Original Avatar Arena, though. Halp me? gaia_kittenstar

First, am I allowed to promote my own submission using my signature, or the Chatterbox? Also, how long do votes last? Are item 'sets' frowned upon?

Sorry for the super short thread! emo I'm just curious about what can I do to rake up more votes - even from people who'll vote me 1/5 3nodding .

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

cat_ninja

You can keep it in your signature or even ask point blank.

Item sets are definitely frowned apon, however if you can sneak it in without people knowing its fine~
do note most people know items like the back of their hands in arenas~

Shirtless Shoujo

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
IVIiku
User Image

cat_ninja

You can keep it in your signature or even ask point blank.

Item sets are definitely frowned apon, however if you can sneak it in without people knowing its fine~
do note most people know items like the back of their hands in arenas~

Thank you! Well, I guess I an expect to do not-so-good for my first time, but it still sounds fun. heart

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Madolce Puella
User Image

cat_ninja

It rare to win anything your first go~

But

stick to it and you might find a winner for yourself~

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Madolce Puella
Holy crap I'm nervous about this, but I dunno why. Will go live on Week 11, starting tomorrow! emotion_yatta Also, I've got a few questions regarding the Original Avatar Arena, though. Halp me? gaia_kittenstar

First, am I allowed to promote my own submission using my signature, or the Chatterbox? Also, how long do votes last? Are item 'sets' frowned upon?

Sorry for the super short thread! emo I'm just curious about what can I do to rake up more votes - even from people who'll vote me 1/5 3nodding .

You're allowed to advertise in your sig and CB. But if you ask for votes in CB, be warned, you might be down voted. :3

Item sets are a no-no until it's something like masquerade or two poses of the same item aren't related at all (if that makes sense.)

Shirtless Shoujo

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Lapsis Stella
Madolce Puella

You're allowed to advertise in your sig and CB. But if you ask for votes in CB, be warned, you might be down voted. :3

Item sets are a no-no until it's something like masquerade or two poses of the same item aren't related at all (if that makes sense.)

It makes sense, and I totally did exactly what you said that shouldn't be done sweatdrop

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Madolce Puella
Lapsis Stella
Madolce Puella

It makes sense, and I totally did exactly what you said that shouldn't be done sweatdrop

You could use a breezy skirt! It has a black skirt that's similar!

Shirtless Shoujo

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Lapsis Stella
Madolce Puella
Lapsis Stella
Madolce Puella

When I get around properly recycling and redoing this idea, I'm totally using that skirt. Thank you for your input, dear! emotion_hug Speaking of, can avatars be reused for future contests, assuming they don't win any of the first ten places? 3nodding

Kuyusi's Partner

Apocalyptic Trash

Madolce Puella
Lapsis Stella
Madolce Puella
Lapsis Stella
Madolce Puella

When I get around properly recycling and redoing this idea, I'm totally using that skirt. Thank you for your input, dear! emotion_hug Speaking of, can avatars be reused for future contests, assuming they don't win any of the first ten places? 3nodding

Yup! I always make some noticeable changes to it before I re-enter it.

Shirtless Shoujo

3,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Lapsis Stella

Yup! I always make some noticeable changes to it before I re-enter it.

Icic. Thank you so much for all your help! :3 Also, last-minute votes for your submissions too.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Stella covered everything I was going to say I think!

Just be ready to deal with criticism.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces