Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
yaki_terri

Yes,, some people tend to take things to seriously... but,, I kinda know how they feel...
for me, I enter the arena because I want to win... It's like one of the thing that I want to accomplish before I leave Gaia. You may call it "GaiaOnline Bucket List" blaugh I know it's weird,, but I'm actually the type of person who want to accomplish something on everything that I do sweatdrop

I know how's that feel.. wanting to change your avatar every single time,, but you never really feel satisfied~

Anyway thanks for the rate biggrin

I was kind of like that before, I'm more laid back now (not really, I worry about everything u.u; and competition slightly freaks me out, why did I do this again?), well I try to be anyways. It would be cool to win, but very unlikely for me. I think entering the arena was on my Gaia Bucketlist, because I almost did it in 2006, and never attempted since! I should have disabled comments.. maybe. I didn't think people would be so rude O_O. But anyway that's what delete is for stare . Anyway I shouldn't let the bad comments get to me, I should take my own advice and not take that seriously. sweatdrop

Anything else on your bucketlist? I'm curious about this now. I wanna make like, atleast 10,000 forum posts, but seeing as last month I had like, 600 something, this may take a while XD.

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I actually wouldn't mind having those comments IF they would be patient enough to give me constructive criticism. However, most are just down raters ;w;
Inflation these days are ridiculous... most of the expensive items I use are borrowed.

Personally I prefer the original avatars because cosplays are more accuracy based than really beauty based... so the amount of details are quite limited based upon the reference picture
Avatar Arena is fun and interesting. Sometimes I like Cosplay more but originals are very creative and have more attention and comments of the people. The first time I entered cosplay got just 1.96 and am still sad.

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Snowflake Dawn
Avatar Arena is fun and interesting. Sometimes I like Cosplay more but originals are very creative and have more attention and comments of the people. The first time I entered cosplay got just 1.96 and am still sad.

I cosplayed, and I think I was 2.9 so nearly a 3/5. Half the people loved it or hated it :/, but that's ok. Don't feel too bad about your score, there are a lot of people who only vote badly because they can. I'm glad it's over. It's something I wanted to try, but I don't think it's really worth it to me. I'm creative sometimes but I have no idea what I would do for a original avatar.
Alchemist_Lynn
Snowflake Dawn

I cosplayed, and I think I was 2.9 so nearly a 3/5. Half the people loved it or hated it :/, but that's ok. Don't feel too bad about your score, there are a lot of people who only vote badly because they can. I'm glad it's over. It's something I wanted to try, but I don't think it's really worth it to me. I'm creative sometimes but I have no idea what I would do for a original avatar.

We can learn from mistakes and we should not give up the participation in the competition.
It's fun and educational, character-building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff