I missed out this week T_T 0.3 30.0% [ 3 ]
Just no more, please 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Still haven't played Black or White 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on August 5, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

Everyday Loiterer

Is it ok if I try to enter with the group if you guys do it again? However I need better clarification. sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

Well let the week end downvoting begin -_-"
I think at this point were beginning to see a pattern of inflation and deflation to secure a spot on the winner's circle and honestly it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Toxic Transmutator

iSwordsmen Chojiro
I think at this point were beginning to see a pattern of inflation and deflation to secure a spot on the winner's circle and honestly it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Yep. Downvoting was extraordinary this week. I don't enter the Cosplay Arena all that often, so I don't know if this is normal, but it's a lot harsher than in the Originals.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Utopia
iSwordsmen Chojiro

Yep. Downvoting was extraordinary this week. I don't enter the Cosplay Arena all that often, so I don't know if this is normal, but it's a lot harsher than in the Originals.

I totally agree, it's that same type of vicious and underhanded mentality I have a major gripe with. Especially since a major number of CBers attempt to make it more of a popularity contest, and Guild pull is at an all time high. Aside from regulars having no problem making it, it's regrettable how harsh it is for newcomers. You should check out half of the critiquing it's awful and very demotivating.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Posted up the Extend section for our group entry, The group will extend to Wk 35 for the people who not only missed out; but others who may want to get involved with new characters!

Dibbs on Falkner! biggrin

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Leirus Non-Mercy
Ranking 22 and going...

I bet Disney will be first this week too. xd

edit: I haven't receive any bad comments, but rather good ones with bad intention(1 out of 5). -sigh-

I didn't know I was able to read the FUTURE! O_O
lol

We'll see who I can do this time around, will let you know, later. wink

Dangerous Lunatic

Congrats to everyone who placed this week, though I feel kinda crossed about my entry bombing the way it did, but regardless I had fun with all guys this week and want to experience it again.

I think I might want to tackle Brock this week (like what any reasonable lady should). Though I'm surprised that no-one has done any more Kanto characters like Brock, Misty, Guile... I mean LT Surge, Sabrina, Blaine, or Giovanni.

Toxic Transmutator

I really didn't think I would place, I was 2nd for two days, and then dropped and dropped... I was on 11th some hours before voting was over, and I was really surprised - I must have gotten some good last minute rates...
Anyway, congratulation to all that placed, but I think everyone would have deserved it!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Utopia
I really didn't think I would place, I was 2nd for two days, and then dropped and dropped... I was on 11th some hours before voting was over, and I was really surprised - I must have gotten some good last minute rates...
Anyway, congratulation to all that placed, but I think everyone would have deserved it!

I couldn't said it any better myself, I would like to personally thank everyone who participated with us this past week, and also everyone who was involved with this group as well. Really feeling the NPC love in these entries here and what a huge blowout it has been.

Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for the extension!

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
I was really pleased to see so many of these entries place, they all looked amazing. smile

Enigmatic Hunter

24,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
278k/460k User Image

User Image
Wow, we totally rocked the arena! Although neither of my 2 submissions placed I think we did an awesome job! Thank you everyone and congratulations to all that placed! ninja

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Congrats everyone! I think we all did wonderfully. :3

Utopia

I had the exact same thing happen to me, I checked on Sunday night and I was eleventh or twelfth, and I was really surprised to come home from camping today to find that PM in my inbox. ^^;

Toxic Transmutator

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-arena/group-entry-list-plus-gallery-of-past-entries/t.85474197_1/#6 - I added the group to the gallery. I think I got everyone, but since it was such a huge group, it would be nice if someone could have a look to see if I missed an entry.
I also added the one that was submitted too early.

And - will there be a new thread for the extension, or is it just this one? I added a link here for the time being.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Utopia
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/avatar-arena/group-entry-list-plus-gallery-of-past-entries/t.85474197_1/#6 - I added the group to the gallery. I think I got everyone, but since it was such a huge group, it would be nice if someone could have a look to see if I missed an entry.
I also added the one that was submitted too early.

And - will there be a new thread for the extension, or is it just this one? I added a link here for the time being.

nope, will be this same thread.
GalavantMan

Cool Avi & Awesome Thread xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out