Welcome to Gaia! ::

I keep seeing some users comment just saying that. Seems a little annoying in my opinion. There ought to be a rule or two about how one should comment.

But I am having fun with the Arena, regardless of that. So, how does everyone like the Arena? Have any interesting entries that I could go look at and maybe vote and comment for?

What do you think of my entry? ^_^

Sparkly Fairy

sure.. you could add a bit more.. but I really think it's just a quick way to tell if you've voted for that person before...

I hate voting many times only to find out i've already voted for that person.. :/ and i've seen some come up at least 3 times or so using that random avatar link...
I thought of your avatar as cool!
Congrats on the top 10!
I've seen you there. wink

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
That person annoys me. Whenever I have an urge to comment on someone, I try to at least say something directly TO the person about their outfit. :/

My entry is lame, I figured for the first week, I wouldn't try hard at all. whee
yep...its like the art arena neutral

Was dissapointed when I saw that

Havi's Wife

Dapper Millionaire

10,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
------------------------------
): How rude of them; I've been trying to offer a line of comment on their outfit-- mentioning something of what I do or don't like about it, but otherwise I'd rather not comment at all as opposed to being rude. @ 3@;;

That's rather disappointing, isn't it? ?_? Just spamming someones' comment box with such things. D:
Mister Ross
I thought of your avatar as cool!
Congrats on the top 10!
I've seen you there. wink

Awesome! Wish I could get back up there. xd ;

Rayinte: Exactly. One wouldn't have to say very much about the entry at all. A "Nice Avatar" or "Neat color combination" or something of that sort wouldn't be too much, would it? And I'll go and look at your entry. xd ;

Eldrea: Congrats on getting in the top 10. biggrin
Rhi
): How rude of them; I've been trying to offer a line of comment on their outfit-- mentioning something of what I do or don't like about it, but otherwise I'd rather not comment at all as opposed to being rude. @ 3@;;

That's rather disappointing, isn't it? ?_? Just spamming someones' comment box with such things. D:

Yes, it is disappointing. :/

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm hurt a bit when people say that my outfit is overdone.

IRL Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100
Zuna
I keep seeing some users comment just saying that. Seems a little annoying in my opinion. There ought to be a rule or two about how one should comment.

But I am having fun with the Arena, regardless of that. So, how does everyone like the Arena? Have any interesting entries that I could go look at and maybe vote and comment for?

What do you think of my entry? ^_^
I don't know why, but I don't like your avi much. But I must agree with you in saying that "..has been here." is annoying!
l+_+l
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm hurt a bit when people say that my outfit is overdone.

*hug* Ack, don't let them hurt you. D:

Shisou: Okie doke, thanks for your opinion. ^_^

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
+_+, your outfit for the contest is actually pretty good, and seeing you running around in this forum, I've yet to see you in something truly gawd-awful. whee

And heh, when I have something to say about an avatar, I really talk a mile. I'm glad I haven't run into a character limit in here yet. I used to hit the Art Arena character limit all the time, part of why I don't go there anymore.
Rayinte
+_+, your outfit for the contest is actually pretty good, and seeing you running around in this forum, I've yet to see you in something truly gawd-awful. whee

And heh, when I have something to say about an avatar, I really talk a mile. I'm glad I haven't run into a character limit in here yet. I used to hit the Art Arena character limit all the time, part of why I don't go there anymore.

That is cool that you try to put so much input into it. I used to like the Art Arena too, but I dunno... I kinda lost interest in it. xd !

And thank you. whee Your entry is cute. 3nodding
It's annoying me too. I think that the comments should be constructive, or not be posted at all.
imfreezingandhungry
It's annoying me too. I think that the comments should be constructive, or not be posted at all.

That is how I feel too. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces