Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much time do you want between entries?

2 weeks 0.4 40.0% [ 12 ]
3 weeks 0.36666666666667 36.7% [ 11 ]
4 weeks 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Here's my first pass at a Coroner ensemble. Suggestions for hair & top would be greatly appreciated! sweatdrop

Toxic Transmutator

Alexus Snow
6 people confirmed so far! 4laugh
GalavantMan
Dinkaw
Timmish
Denham
Utopia
Lapsis Stella

Please let me know the best way to contact you, and don't forget to sign-up for a slot!
This will let me give you all the info needed prior to submission week(s)!

Quoting or sending a pm is both fine - whatever works for you.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

Thank you for the invite!
This sounds very interesting, I'll have to see if I can get out of this avatar block first. xd

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Timmish
Here's my first pass at a Coroner ensemble. Suggestions for hair & top would be greatly appreciated! sweatdrop

Perhaps some cream colored coat or cape? xD
Something like shoulderguards may work too.
Try Prince with a wavered heart, Daughter of snows, or Earnest minstrel.

Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

Thank you for the invite!
This sounds very interesting, I'll have to see if I can get out of this avatar block first. xd

No problem! There's still 2-3 weeks until the first submission.

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Alexus Snow

Awright - came up with a couple of tweaks to the ensemble. If you could let me know your preference, I'd appreciate it!

Version 1:
User Image

Version 2:
User Image

Personally, I could go either way, but any input would be greatly appreciated!

Krowenstein's Waifu

Bloblike Duck

28,000 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Team Rina 200
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It seems to be an interesting idea, however I'm not always one to take part in group entries so steadily anymore. I'm interested though because I remember seeing your entry last week because of the fact that we don't get enough good male entries. I shall take up a spot on the Council Heroes side. Just comment me so that I don't forget.

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Timmish

Awright - came up with a couple of tweaks to the ensemble. If you could let me know your preference, I'd appreciate it!

Version 1:
User Image

Version 2:
User Image

Personally, I could go either way, but any input would be greatly appreciated!

I prefer the first one! Mostly because I've tried to do the pawn and conqueror combo for version 2 myself, but the layering is bad for them lol

Makoto_Gin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It seems to be an interesting idea, however I'm not always one to take part in group entries so steadily anymore. I'm interested though because I remember seeing your entry last week because of the fact that we don't get enough good male entries. I shall take up a spot on the Council Heroes side. Just comment me so that I don't forget.

Is there a certain Part you would like to sign-up for?

Sparkly Strawberry

This is awesome emotion_kirakira

Alright, if we have a couple weeks to decide, lemme see if I can come up with something good for this..

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ensavondel
This is awesome emotion_kirakira

Alright, if we have a couple weeks to decide, lemme see if I can come up with something good for this..

Thank you for joining! Everything you need to know is on the first page. biggrin
More info will be released day by day hopefully.

aBADcold's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

37,575 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I am honored to be invited. Please count me in <3

and one question, must we dress up as a warrior of sorts or could we also choose to be a character at home?

Friendly Gaian

Alexus Snow

I'm honoured that you invited me; however, for this particular entry, I won't be able to participate... confused

HOWEVER! I really, really, really, REALLY would love to join/do a group submission the next time this rolls around, so please invite me again! whee

Thanks again, and sorry for the inconvenience *bows* I just happen to have an entry already submitted at the moment. But contact me again, at any point in the future, and I'll be all set to join in next time! 3nodding

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
moonlite dreamer
I am honored to be invited. Please count me in <3

and one question, must we dress up as a warrior of sorts or could we also choose to be a character at home?

You're welcome to choose a character at home if you choose to be related to one of the participates. You can contact anyone that's confirmed so far biggrin

You're not limited to dress-up as a warrior. Any rank or class will do (warrior, mages, archers, etc.). It's entirely up to you, even the description.

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lyonel Noale
Alexus Snow

I'm honoured that you invited me; however, for this particular entry, I won't be able to participate... confused

HOWEVER! I really, really, really, REALLY would love to join/do a group submission the next time this rolls around, so please invite me again! whee

Thanks again, and sorry for the inconvenience *bows* I just happen to have an entry already submitted at the moment. But contact me again, at any point in the future, and I'll be all set to join in next time! 3nodding

It's no problem! There will actually be 4 Parts total for you to participate in if you choose.

Friendly Gaian

Alexus Snow
Lyonel Noale
Alexus Snow

It's no problem! There will actually be 4 Parts total for you to participate in if you choose.

Okay! I'll be keeping an eye out, then! 3nodding

Hilarious Phantom

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alright, 9 people confirmed so far!
And the majority of the invites have been sent.
If you know anyone else who may be interested, let them know and have them contact me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff