12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Sifen Yamishi
I oddly get it now.
Nara's like Navi!

-runs off before she screeches "Hey listen!" in my ears-

More like there's 3 LoZ entries in the top ten and none of them are Link or Zelda.
That makes Nara very happy.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Flz
Thank you for the group feature! 3nodding

No problem ^.^
You've all made great avis.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Naramaru
Flz
Thank you for the group feature! 3nodding

No problem ^.^
You've all made great avis.

Yeah it's definitely one of my favorite groups ^_^

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Cosplay Critiques Up!

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Thanks for the critique!

I'm relatively new to the cosplay areana, and I'm definitely new to the AvA forum, so I'm really glad that there are people like you to give feedback.
Also, don't worry about never having seen Cats, it's not for everybody.

I've got another avatar submitted for next week and I feel its a lot riskier than this one so I'm nervous. ^^;

Oh! Also, I was just curious. What's the 'keg mod' you mentioned?
I really want to be on the lookout for Avatar Arena faux-pas.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shin~The ladle monster!
Thanks for the critique!

I'm relatively new to the cosplay areana, and I'm definitely new to the AvA forum, so I'm really glad that there are people like you to give feedback.
Also, don't worry about never having seen Cats, it's not for everybody.

I've got another avatar submitted for next week and I feel its a lot riskier than this one so I'm nervous. ^^;

Oh! Also, I was just curious. What's the 'keg mod' you mentioned?
I really want to be on the lookout for Avatar Arena faux-pas.

Fresh meat? Welcome!

That was probably a spelling mistake. It happens sometimes.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Naramaru
Fresh meat? Welcome!

That was probably a spelling mistake. It happens sometimes.

Ah, I see. Spelling mistakes happen to everyone. :3

Haha, leg mod does make a lot more sense. Yeah, I originally tried it with Vivacenote(or however it is spelled) for the sparkly black dancer legs, but it made him look kinda like a midget. I found that the custom cut legs were the best to give him that 'slender' look without having to use a female avi to portray a male character.

So thanks again for the critique, and I hope to be hanging around here in the forum more often too! Even though its apparently getting merged with the avatar talk forum. sad

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shin~The ladle monster!

Ah, I see. Spelling mistakes happen to everyone. :3

Haha, leg mod does make a lot more sense. Yeah, I originally tried it with Vivacenote(or however it is spelled) for the sparkly black dancer legs, but it made him look kinda like a midget. I found that the custom cut legs were the best to give him that 'slender' look without having to use a female avi to portray a male character.

So thanks again for the critique, and I hope to be hanging around here in the forum more often too! Even though its apparently getting merged with the avatar talk forum. sad

They happen to me too often sometimes.

That makes sense. I think you made a good choice.
My most hated item is Cat Burglaress, laziness wise. People always use it with maybe two other items and think that makes a good cosplay. That's not how it works around here!

No problem. I try to be honest without being cruel, in most situations. Sometimes I can't help but get mad, usually if I see something that's been done a million times.
I don't think anyone is looking forward to the merge... I'm just hoping Gaia is smart about it.

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Naramaru
They happen to me too often sometimes.

That makes sense. I think you made a good choice.
My most hated item is Cat Burglaress, laziness wise. People always use it with maybe two other items and think that makes a good cosplay. That's not how it works around here!

No problem. I try to be honest without being cruel, in most situations. Sometimes I can't help but get mad, usually if I see something that's been done a million times.
I don't think anyone is looking forward to the merge... I'm just hoping Gaia is smart about it.

I can see how that would be an annoying item if people tend to use it like that. I used it in a tektek of a Vayne cosplay (LoL) I made a while back where I think it works but it is really expensive and it would take forever for me to afford it. Plus, I don't know if it would actually layer properly with all the items I stacked with it. =/
And now I see a lot of League of Legends cosplays, so I don't know if I want to keep doing that. I think I did a pretty good Orianna a while back, but it didn't get good ratings.

I think as long as there is still a sub-forum or something specifically for the arena it will be fine.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Original Critiques Up!

Fashionable Vampire

-sobs in corner-

Thank you, Nara-chan.
crying

Witty Nymph

Sifen Yamishi
-sobs in corner-

Thank you, Nara-chan.
crying

I'd have put you in first too. crying

Witty Nymph

Naramaru
Original Critiques Up!

Thank you for the feedback! ^-^ It was just an "outfit" entry, so I am surprised it placed so high. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff