Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Dark Gentleman
Hmm, you didn't like the hair I used for Cinderella? I personally thought that was the most accurate part about it. The other Cinderellas have used the bun style from the salon but it's not nearly poofy enough. The only bad thing is it's kind of glitched since Saint Ciel cuts off the ponytail but also cuts off a little bit too much at the top ):

I also wasn't expecting to come in first.
At all.

Only when I first looked at it. After I had another look I liked it.

Lavish Elder

Naramaru

Only when I first looked at it. After I had another look I liked it.

Ah, well.

I've always thought her dress was rather strange to begin with. I mean, on the bottom you have a typical ballgown, and on the top you have these quasi-futuristic looking sleeves and this weird headband thing that I guess is somehow attached to her earrings? Of course it was made in the 1950's and they were all about "future style" back then, so it's interesting to see how that cultural aspect made it into the movies.

Supportive Member

14,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Thanks for the critique smile I'm glad I resubed too! ^^

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Thank you for your critique! ^_^

Desirable Glitch

Thanks for the critiques Nara. I wasn't expected to get downvoted so low but I'm still glad my Nightwalker placed.

Oh and what happened to the old thread?

Dangerous Gekko

Some amazing cosplays this week! Like the picks! ^_^

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Its Meark
Thanks for the critiques Nara. I wasn't expected to get downvoted so low but I'm still glad my Nightwalker placed.

You're welcome!

I got annoyed with it. Needed more space.

Desirable Glitch

Naramaru
Its Meark

You're welcome!

I got annoyed with it. Needed more space.
Aww well at least you didn't quit critiquing. I wish you luck with your new thread. biggrin

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'll see if I can get most of my stuff up today!
Since I'm on days off now, it shouldn't be to difficult!

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Great job placing with your Sister Nara! I can't wait to see the improved version.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Thanks ^.^
I might submit it next week... not too sure if I want to do it so close together.

Witty Nymph

Naramaru

Thanks for the love! I was looking into some of the critique threads today because I noticed I'd placed, and there was one opinion in particular about my entry that totally stung. rofl

I saw a lot of your picks this week while browsing that I really liked too, but it floored me to see mine in there! <3

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kuyusi
Naramaru

Thanks for the love! I was looking into some of the critique threads today because I noticed I'd placed, and there was one opinion in particular about my entry that totally stung. rofl

I saw a lot of your picks this week while browsing that I really liked too, but it floored me to see mine in there! <3

You deserved a place for sure!
I'll make sure to give you some more love when I get to my critiques!

Witty Nymph

Naramaru
Kuyusi
Naramaru

You deserved a place for sure!
I'll make sure to give you some more love when I get to my critiques!

Awww, yay! ^-^

To be honest, I didn't think it'd place; I haven't played in the avatar arena in aaaages, and it used to be you had to get like, 4.5 or better to even place.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Kuyusi
Naramaru

i'll be polite.

i didn't like your winning entry, either. Different strokes, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff