Welcome to Gaia! ::

Backwoods Bum

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
When in the avatar arena I click "edit" on an avi I submitted to edit the description the page is like I'm submitting a new one for next week. Why is there even an edit button?? gonk

Versatile Fashionista

If it's in submission phase or up for voting it will still show your current avatar but for submission phase it is set up that way in case you want to change the entry, but if you do not want to change the avatar just click the option saying something like don't change avatar and it will not change to your current and it will stay the same and just click submit. biggrin

Backwoods Bum

17,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
lR lE lD
If it's in submission phase or up for voting it will still show your current avatar but for submission phase it is set up that way in case you want to change the entry, but if you do not want to change the avatar just click the option saying something like don't change avatar and it will not change to your current and it will stay the same and just click submit. biggrin

Thank you smile

Versatile Fashionista

139385129141x
lR lE lD

Thank you smile

Np emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas