Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Lunatic

Sodafop is ON FIREEEE WOOOO~ [/applause]

So, in attempt to make an epic avatar based around some personal interests of mine, I put together something that made the little bubble-gears in my head start to turn again!
'Why not a Masquerade group?' I thought to myself, but I'd realized that would be too boring! emotion_donotwant
So I threw in a little twist~! 8D
A dead masquerade!
What?
YES! A dead masquerade!
User Image~The story~User Image

A cruise ship off the Isle of Gambino became one of the world of Gaia's well-known massacres when a Masquerade Ball turns quickly into a bloodbath. Somehow, one of the crazed mental patients escaped from a maximum security prison and got onto the cruise ship, slaughtering everyone aboard. The killer disappears into the folds of history.
Twenty five years later, an 'invitation' is sent out amongst Gaians from all edges of the world. A Masquerade has been set up by a mysterious benefactor on a cruise ship. Blissfully ignorant of the startling similarity to the slaughter that had shaken the world years ago, Gaians RSVP blissffully unaware of the danger that lay before them. The killer has returned for more slaughter to quench their never-ending thirst, and this time he has a whole new shop of horrors awaiting his guests..
~TAGS~
BMgroup, BloodiedMasquerade, Slaughter, Cruise, Murder
~Your post should look like....~
Title: BM: Name
About: Your character? .w.
Tags: [/points upward]

Trash Lunatic

User Image~The Guest List~User Image
Let me know if you want to be one of the categories below! If you want to be a ghost, let me know if you want to just be a ghost, or a posessed Gaian!
~Passengers~

~Ghosts~
l_RavenPandorah_l
Vyeve
~Posessed Passengers~
2_twins in a ball
Dinkaw
~Performers~
42rd
Sukuya
~Zombies/Other experiments~
cerianis12
Lillatude
Evlstrfshbrt
Sodafop
~THE KILLER~
Sage Winters
~The Reporter~
xPocky Killerx
~The Camera Person~
~The Cop~
Pilotslover
~What I expect of you~
I expect Masquerade-esque avatars with a horror movie twist!
Examples:
Gaian:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(I assume those of you who have/are thinking about signing up have a better grasp on creativity than this, but it's a light example, to say the least)
Ghost: Personally, I prefer ghosts that LOOK like they're not a ghost, but become more sinister as the story progresses. In color, not in black-and-white. Neutral avatars are so blase`.
(Again, I expect you to be a bit more creative than this!!!)
Experiments: I mean Mutations and things that.Pull some creep factors out while still using the overall theme! These are passengers from the massacre! The killer used them as experiments for his twisted ideas!! Be gorey and sinister!!!
Example:
Preformers: Well, what would you expect for a preformer fpor a masquerade ball? ._. Entertainers of all kinds, please!!! emotion_yatta

Lavish Elder

Omg this was made for me.
I wanna be the killer!

Trash Lunatic

The Dark Gentleman
I wanna be the killer!
Okay! emotion_kirakira

Lavish Elder

Sodafop
The Dark Gentleman
I wanna be the killer!
Okay! emotion_kirakira

I think my default avatar screams killer, don't you?

Trash Lunatic

The Dark Gentleman
Sodafop
The Dark Gentleman
I wanna be the killer!
Okay! emotion_kirakira

I think my default avatar screams killer, don't you?
Indeed it does! emotion_0A0 I'M SCURRED!

Lavish Elder

Sodafop

I find you could use a little more color, mademoiselle. Perhaps a splash of RED to liven things up? *licks switchblade*

/hilarious because my character is an assassin anyway

Trash Lunatic

The Dark Gentleman
Sodafop

I find you could use a little more color, mademoiselle. Perhaps a splash of RED to liven things up? *licks switchblade*

/hilarious because my character is an assassin anyway
Pyon! That is creepy as all hell. >.> It's probably the fever, but that totally freaked me out. cat_rofl

Lavish Elder

Sodafop
Pyon! That is creepy as all hell. >.> It's probably the fever, but that totally freaked me out. cat_rofl

See? I told you it was made for me.

A fever? *wraps arms around her waist* Are you already so on fire for me and all the fun we're going to have?

Trash Lunatic

The Dark Gentleman
Sodafop

See? I told you it was made for me.

A fever? *wraps arms around her waist* Are you already so on fire for me and all the fun we're going to have?
BAHAHA no. I have the flu! xD

Lavish Elder

Sodafop
BAHAHA no. I have the flu! xD

Shall I end your suffering,mon cher? *leans in, impish grin*

Prophet

What is the theme for the guest Gaians? Is it like a formal masquerade outfit or some kind of dead and bloody masquerade outfit?

Trash Lunatic

slut carrot
What is the theme for the guest Gaians? Is it like a formal masquerade outfit or some kind of dead and bloody masquerade outfit?
Well, it depends. Do you plan on your character dying, or are they going to be a survivor? .w. Or before they die?

@Dark: HAH that's such a good in-character thing. Too bad you can't kill something that's already dead! >.>;;

Lavish Elder

Sodafop

@Dark: HAH that's such a good in-character thing. Too bad you can't kill something that's already dead! >.>;;

There are things much worse than death.

Trash Lunatic

The Dark Gentleman
Sodafop

There are things much worse than death.
Perhaps being a zombie? I think lurking around and eating people you love without even being able to control yourself... That, I see as pretty bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff