...hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Dabbler

10,950 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Does anyone else have a general theme or style with their avis? I used to do cosplays a lot and for some reason some very clantily dressed sci-fi creations. Now I very much enjoy something almost bordering awkward or odd, and when I'm not doing that a cute but strong female character I just make up.

--> Themes?
--> What do you like? Dislike?
--> Trends?

...WITH LOVE, PSY yum_tea

Conservative Explorer

I usually go with a style that sort of correlates with my username.

Super Winner

i like having a matching 3 color scheme
rn my avi totally messed up tho

Dedicated Noob

I go with whatever hits my mood. I suppose other people have other methods.

Kawaii Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
For me it's either cosplays or avatars based on random themes or stories (I love colorful and unique detective-themed ones) that I cook up. B]

Distinct Shapeshifter

I'm usually driven by the item layering and how certain colors complement. From time to time, I try to make them original (with a hint of fantasy). yum_puddi

Fluffy Bloodsucker

I try to go with what ever amuses me, and fits my mood.

-Like currently I went with something skimpy and wintery but I also discovered: Ivory Rose (Spirits of Snow) (and likely its counterpart Winter's Rose)- the butterflies can cause the December Light Mythrill Wings to become one wing.

-And when wearing December Light Mythrill Halo with Tunnu The Bear (on my head) it makes it look like it's wearing the crown instead.

-However I am keeping in character to an OC. Blonde/mouse/blue eyes-- without washing out the outfit with the skin color. Or at least that's my opinion.

So in theory- Make it fun for you, and make it represent you or something you like and maybe something you think people can remember about you.
Tricksy Gatekeeper Psy
Does anyone else have a general theme or style with their avis? I used to do cosplays a lot and for some reason some very clantily dressed sci-fi creations. Now I very much enjoy something almost bordering awkward or odd, and when I'm not doing that a cute but strong female character I just make up.

--> Themes?
--> What do you like? Dislike?
--> Trends?

Themes: a white avi cat musicians, I want it to look adorable and smexy at the same time razz

lLikes: I like beef ramen, gaia, girls that are quiet
Dislikes: My Ex, bad smell, my life, my mom and more

...WITH LOVE, PSY yum_tea

Devoted Hoarder

I like elegant themes for my avatars. Usually very done up, with makeup and fancy hair. I like beautiful avi's, and manly avi's. Some cute ones are nice too. But there seems to be an overabundance of pastel colored, funky leg-modded avi's right now. I'm also tired of the dark avi's with blood and angst. But all trends come and go.

Shameless Browser

I usually do Coldplay themes. When I get bored, I usually would do color comp themes

King Ryuji's Darling

Ghostly Krampus

14,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mine just depends on my mood, I usually do black and white, seasonal ones, and when i'm really bored Cosplay. I only did one a little while back.

So far this, avvi is slowly becoming my favorite that i've done

Raider

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Profitable 100
Her heart is as pure as the driven snow....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generally, it's of my OC. My "theme" never really changes, it's either angelic themed, or old-Gaia-item themed- where I make avis using some of the earlier items available on Gaia.

...just having her close fills you with love and hope.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Outside of cosplays I usually go for OC's and a lot of my favorite designs lean towards armored plating layering, and sci-fi//fantasy design.

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
Themes? I like trying to make colorlutterful stuff or cluttered womanly avatars or avatars that just have pretty, flow-y clothing.
What do you like? Dislike? I dislike red/black/gold, red/black, red/black/white, black/white, totally black, totally gray, totally white, and totally orange avatars. Oh, and sets are a big no-no with me. I like blue, turquoise, green, violet, yellow/gold, and magenta on avatars in whatever combination.
Trends? I dunno. I like the leg mod trend that is infecting Gaia. Helps with cross-dressing a little. Now we need more hand mods and sleeves. emotion_drool

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I just submitted my avatar, too. >u< This is only my third time in the arena, although I think the first time doesn't count, since the first time I accidentally submitted my avatar to the wrong arena, haha.

The second time I submitted my own take on a human version of the Rat King from the Nutcracker Ballet to the Original Avatar Arena. And this time, I'm a young fairy princess, for lack of a better idea for a name, considering I have wings, a crown, and a wand, haha.

As far as themes go, I don't really have any specific themes since this is only my third (technically only second) time submitting. But when it comes to making avatars, usually I center the avatar around one or two items and work from there.

I like things to be color coordinated and to look like they could be a character from a book or something, haha. It's usually avatars that are fantasy or sci fi inspired or that look like they're from a past time in history.

As for what I dislike, I mostly just dislike really cluttered avatars, although I'm sure I've been guilty of making avatars that have seem cluttered to other people from time to time.

As far as trends, I actually do very much like the different body mods, such as leg and arm mods, whether they look like normal legs and arms or the legs and arms of fantasy creatures. It's just fun to have the option of posing avatars differently, regardless. And like
Lied vom Tod
said, it helps with cross-dressing a bit, which is always fun, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff