Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Husband

Moth Tale
The slippers are driving me round the bend.
I'll see a decent avatar, scroll down and find it has Coco kitty slippers, ruining the whole thing.
I hate them...so much. I've never seen those fecking slippers used effectively, where they actually benefit the avatar.

Another thing I hate is mouthless avatars.
*shudders* God they piss me off. The face looks expressionless and dumb. It's like someone's torn their mouth off. Twinned with the nosey tattoo, it's enough to make me want to punch the computer screen in frustration.
I've seen it pulled off well once or twice, but that's when the whole avatar is working well together. When it's effortless rally trash with default eyes, it just looks stupid.

Anything with 'sexy...' in the title. Skip, because it will be s***. Trashy, belts-for-bottoms, generic avatars are not sexy. Pixels are not arousing in the slightest.

I agree 110% with you there. With the slippers/desent avatar senario, it's like this;
"What a nice avi! Lemme just scroll down a bit....
Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff-"

And the mouthless avis, urgh.... they remind me of a bad dream as a kid, plus with the noses.....Lemme ask all of the people who use this technique....
IT'S NOT CUTE/ORIGINAL/LOGICAL/AMAZING SO STOP SUMBITTING IT DAMMIT.

The rally trash bears are just bearing bows, lusties, and those creepy default eyes 24/7...... talk about retarded trends. . _ .

And the "sexy" in the title.... I know from that point, they're mentally ill, thinking that a bunch of pixels are arousing or as the people call it, "DAS HAWT YO SO DON'T BE HATIN YO YO YO"

OG Husband

Oh I forgot to put on my pet peeves of avis. How careless:

1.) Rally avis (with blankets, slippers, bows, default eyes, etc)
2.)Demon/angel avis (I mean, try to be MORE original. :1)
3.) Avis with no story but a description with only "HAI VOTEZ 5 STAHZ OR ELZE DEMON CUTEE WILL NOMS ON UR SCALPS LOLZ" or something like that
4.)Avis with expensive, highly valued crap (ex. Ninja band, Demon horns, penguin slippers, etc.)
5.) NARUTO, LINK, AND L COSPLAYS >:1
6.) Mother f-ing moon boats (Seriously, a boat in the shape of a moon is't so awsome)
7.) Lame joke avis (LOLZ I ISH NEEKID 5 STARZ PLZ)
8.) Avis that are lame (ex. default, containging cheap items, ect.), but they ask for no "bad comments" and only ask for 5 stars

Nuff said.

Versatile Lover

i hate the kinda' ones which are named ''sakura-saroya-nessi-sexy-panda-kun'' ******** japanese wannabes.
i mean, dont get me wrong or nothin' japanese people are sweet but just because you throw together an asian-ish/ninja-ish avatar out of a few scraps of dated holiday items... that dont make your avatar either original, worth a place in the arena or in any way exciting for people to look at (after which you complain when you arent given good feedback and thus fall into a spiralling decay of cyber-sadness and begin a quest for a ninja headband so that you are FINALLY accepted into the oh-so-lame ninja-naruto fan clan and continue to spam the exchange and avatar forums with HALP MWE WIV MA QWEST I MEK U TEK TEK 4 G0LD)

Questionable Shapeshifter

Miscalculation
i hate the kinda' ones which are named ''sakura-saroya-nessi-sexy-panda-kun'' ******** japanese wannabes.
i mean, dont get me wrong or nothin' japanese people are sweet but just because you throw together an asian-ish/ninja-ish avatar out of a few scraps of dated holiday items... that dont make your avatar either original, worth a place in the arena or in any way exciting for people to look at (after which you complain when you arent given good feedback and thus fall into a spiralling decay of cyber-sadness and begin a quest for a ninja headband so that you are FINALLY accepted into the oh-so-lame ninja-naruto fan clan and continue to spam the exchange and avatar forums with HALP MWE WIV MA QWEST I MEK U TEK TEK 4 G0LD)
rofl I myself am a Naruto fan and cosplayer but you hit the nail on most of what you said. I myself am not a really big fan of the ninja headband 'cause Orinkage is more versatile.

Versatile Lover

Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation
rofl I myself am a Naruto fan and cosplayer but you hit the nail on most of what you said. I myself am not a really big fan of the ninja headband 'cause Orinkage is more versatile.

i'm not really saying im not a fan of naruto or some types of cosplay, i just feel the whole naruto saga shizzkebab is very overused and it was ruined by the freakily-enthusiastic-dont-ever-go-outside fans that raped the poor little show's life on this forum.

Versatile Lover

Shinku Bara
Gaia's come along way though, used to be nothing but basic clothing, you couldn't even change your hair

those were the days.

Miscalculation
Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation

i'm not really saying im not a fan of naruto or some types of cosplay, i just feel the whole naruto saga shizzkebab is very overused and it was ruined by the freakily-enthusiastic-dont-ever-go-outside fans that raped the poor little show's life on this forum.
and some overly enthusiastic cosplayers in the arena portraying tha same cast of characters over and over again. I almost got into a fight with an entry of sasuke last week. I told him that his entry was the worst one i've saw in the arenas and suggested some modifications. he spat back in his comment that this is his entry so back d f** off. I just shook my head...and he's back again this week with an avi that's a lot worse than the first.

Versatile Lover

Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation
Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation

and some overly enthusiastic cosplayers in the arena portraying tha same cast of characters over and over again. I almost got into a fight with an entry of sasuke last week. I told him that his entry was the worst one i've saw in the arenas and suggested some modifications. he spat back in his comment that this is his entry so back d f** off. I just shook my head...and he's back again this week with an avi that's a lot worse than the first.

oh, i've seen stuff like that happen alot. i've never entered the arena myself because i'm shitty at making avatars but atleast i have the dignity just to accept it and not ruin everyone else's enjoyment by submitting some half-arsed pile of poop. at the end of the day though it costs money to enter, right? it's there loss because they fo sho aint gonna win, which normally is the idea for alot of people who enter (instead of for the pure entertainment or critique side of things) maybe i've just been in and out of gaia too many times over the years and each time i've come back theres a massive flood of new members who raid the arena. i suppose naruto is just ''in'' nowadays which is fair enough. atleast we got over the '' see how many items you can fit on'' when people won for the most number of items on one avatar rofl that was a long time ago.

anyway, i'm waffling. i need to sleep, it's midnight and im up early in the morning.

Miscalculation
Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation
Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation

oh, i've seen stuff like that happen alot. i've never entered the arena myself because i'm shitty at making avatars but atleast i have the dignity just to accept it and not ruin everyone else's enjoyment by submitting some half-arsed pile of poop. at the end of the day though it costs money to enter, right? it's there loss because they fo sho aint gonna win, which normally is the idea for alot of people who enter (instead of for the pure entertainment or critique side of things) maybe i've just been in and out of gaia too many times over the years and each time i've come back theres a massive flood of new members who raid the arena. i suppose naruto is just ''in'' nowadays which is fair enough. atleast we got over the '' see how many items you can fit on'' when people won for the most number of items on one avatar rofl that was a long time ago.

anyway, i'm waffling. i need to sleep, it's midnight and im up early in the morning.
take care...

Versatile Lover

Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation
Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation
Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation

take care...

haha thanks
and by the way, i think your cosplay is fairly accurate wink goodnight
All of the Grell, etc. cosplay annoy me. there are SOOOOO many.

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
War_God_008
Hell-Flavored
i hate it when people down vote people because "it's too cluttered" when you have people in the top 10 completely covered with crap like animals. ive been down voted and left comments saying its too cluttered when you can still see my avi. stressed

and let me ask you this, is my current avi too cluttered? User Image

yes

rolleyes

Wealthy Phantom

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • First step to fame 200
Hell-Flavored
War_God_008
Hell-Flavored
i hate it when people down vote people because "it's too cluttered" when you have people in the top 10 completely covered with crap like animals. ive been down voted and left comments saying its too cluttered when you can still see my avi. stressed

and let me ask you this, is my current avi too cluttered? User Image

yes

rolleyes

dramallama

RaineLeroux
All of the Grell, etc. cosplay annoy me. there are SOOOOO many.
another very good anime character ruined by very bad cosplay.

Leaf

Miscalculation
Usagi_Shiro
Miscalculation

Chis D'Amico

Red-Mist
"As a great man once said.. Wait till they get a load oUser Image

WEARING HORNS WITH LAURELS

[********]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items