Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

You know those "Angel From Heaven" avatars that are for some reason wearing kiki kitty slippers and are holding a plushie? Or the "Ninja Kitsune" etc avatars that happen to be wearing a fox ears and a tail and are holding a kunai but really look nothing like a ninja?

Or how about the set avatars?

These are just a few that annoy me. What are yours?
Mother ******** Cubones in the cosplay arena.

Panda avatars. 98% of them wear Panda slippers. How many Pandas wear slippers?

Fashionable Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Avatars wearing too many starter items. One or two are ok, if used with enough other items, but still.

Also, avatars that have no discernible colour scheme or theme, whatsoever.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
mine. :3

XD

Ruthless Hoarder

17,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
People that title there as "Test", "My Avi", "Just Board", or other very lame titles. I also hate avi that have slippers on and aren't dressed for bed. And I agree with the rest of you on your dislikes.

Fashionable Dabbler

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
Yeah, although there is one this week titled "My Avatar" that's actually pretty good.

And I especially don't like the avatars wearing slippers and those shirts that are either blue or red with white collars.

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Agent Crab
How many Pandas wear slippers?

PANDA slippers for that matter.
I really hate ones in the wrong arena and ones without references...
And stupid people who are all "the ref didin't work" because they don't know what an image link looks like >>
Also, most of the original avatars.
AND CIEL COSPLAYS.
I hate Mary-Sue avatars. ewwwww... I mean, all those fancy items clumped together with a little story about this perfect little girl character really make me sick.

Timid Humorist

when they dont match at all. AT ALL!! it really just makes me want to go to their profile and post this:

DO U EVEN CARE ABOUT HOW SHITTY UR AVATAR LOOKS?! IF UR NOT GONNA HAVE A LIFE AT LEAST MAKE UR NON-LIFE LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha damn im mean razz

(i dunno how bad my avatar looks but i dont have that much stuff lol)

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Moon Boats.

D<
"Me smile " + description "Just some random stuff from my inventory". Those avis are usually too cluttered or too noobish. Usually all items are from different tale and doesn't look well together.
Avis is starter clothing.
Descriptions like "You know my avi is the best so give me 5 stars pls pls pls".
All those angelic-devilish avis. Or angels that looks nothing like an angel. All those demonic-wannabe. Horns and fire are overdone but worst are all those which have notning from demon in them. Or just one item - skull hairpin or something like that.
From cosplay - all those plain Naruto, Sakura, Cloud Strife.
I don't like all those cosplays, where avi looks noobish (like 1 dress + hairstyle) and it's already a cosplay because it looks like some plain character from some anime.
And sets. People, anyone can put a set together -_-'
Phew. But you can always find some good avis on the Arena if you will search. Too bad they're usually not in top 10 >_<'

Burn! Sailor Moon!
Kuyukyu
"Me smile " + description "Just some random stuff from my inventory". Those avis are usually too cluttered or too noobish. Usually all items are from different tale and doesn't look well together.
Avis is starter clothing.
Descriptions like "You know my avi is the best so give me 5 stars pls pls pls".
All those angelic-devilish avis. Or angels that looks nothing like an angel. All those demonic-wannabe. Horns and fire are overdone but worst are all those which have notning from demon in them. Or just one item - skull hairpin or something like that.
From cosplay - all those plain Naruto, Sakura, Cloud Strife.
I don't like all those cosplays, where avi looks noobish (like 1 dress + hairstyle) and it's already a cosplay because it looks like some plain character from some anime.
And sets. People, anyone can put a set together -_-'
Phew. But you can always find some good avis on the Arena if you will search. Too bad they're usually not in top 10 >_<'

Burn! Sailor Moon!

How about the "me" avatars.

Any entry that says. "This is me."

@ Kit Kat Purrpurr - I once made a Panda avatar. Not for the arenas that used the Grizzly feet and made it kneel. Plus added a sleepy face to make it more panda like.

6,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
For me it's starting to be the avatars with faces like this User Image

It's like every week there's at least one winner with a face like that. gonk
Tammy Warner 8D
For me it's starting to be the avatars with faces like this User Image

It's like every week there's at least one winner with a face like that. gonk

It's because people are like "OMG EXPETHIVE AVITER".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff