Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is trash
add me to fs... he eh eh eh eh eh h he eh eh eh he eh he eh he eh he he he eh eh eh eh eh eh he he he eh eh eh ...

Hey --

As a dev behind the new arena, I am starting this feedback thread to give you updates on our continued progress and get any reports of bugs or things not working as they should. There have been a couple of other feedback threads for arenas generally, but the Avatar arena is special because its the largest and also has some extra features because of the weekly contest.

IF YOU KNOW OF AN ISSUES THAT SHOULD BE ON OUR LIST TO FIX
add it to Panagrammic's thread here:

Fixed/Added
- cosplay
- choice of black, white, or gray backgrounds
- timing. & gold grant to winner is automated (PM if not)
- winners page & winners circle
- showing you your rank to you during the week (for the top 100)

Still working on...
- changes to spotlight/new: we are tweaking some of the algorithms to have more randomness and make sure that everyone has a chance to get seen.

OK ... so we did make changes in week 48 and it didn't work out so well. None of the winners exploited anything, its our fault for changing the standards and we will change them back.

Still working on making sure the spotlight gets randomized and rotated enough.

- removing PM when you delete a comment
- fixing the feeds in MyGaia so it doesn't show every single thing you voted on
- taking you to a random entry when you vote rather than taking you to a collection or showing the same entries over again.

This is just some of what we are working on within the arenas. We are doing our best to keep things running smoothly, fairly and fun. I will keep this first post updated with additional feedback and questions, so check back.

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Making the arena roll over one time. Plx.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff