Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
For every avatar I've ever entered in the new arena, only one of them was ever rated over 100 times......so from my point of view, the changes to the browsing and spotlight don't seem to be improved by much.........
.................................. burning_eyes wahmbulance

Codger

User Image

I pointed this out a few days ago in the SF thread for arena feedback, but thought I'd also point it out here, just in case.

The 'All' tab next to the 'Spotlight' tab needs to be randomized in a bad way. As it is, the last dozen entries that were submitted closest to the submission deadline are the only ones that are seen in that tab, with entries submitted earlier than the last dozen being invisible unless you specifically go to the page listing all the entries. My last arena entry (rather unfortunately) ended up in that particular spotlight, and received just shy of 1100 votes, compared to a little more than 100 for the original submission of that particular avatar. This is a huge discrepancy and most likely would not have happened had my entry not been so directly visible for the entire week.

User Image
hello everyone..
enjoyin the arenas.lol heart
plssssssssss? rolleyes
hmph..kk bye
xp xp
hello
ily all people whee
i really do..lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items