1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19835 19836 19837 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
What? I can't see the top ten anymore XD All I see are "Hot at the moment" Which is a euphamisim for "Sucky avatars that just got voted on" it seems mostly xd

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Miss Oddly Charming Rhea
What? I can't see the top ten anymore XD All I see are "Hot at the moment" Which is a euphamisim for "Sucky avatars that just got voted on" it seems mostly xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I saw my current one just once, but I see my mule's more. D:

Aged Gaian

Here's an image I capped... hopefully amusing.
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=i29300

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Musuu
cry I saw the Hotlist last night with half over it with the Jack 2K5 set(s).
I couldn't screencap because I didn't have time. xd

Aged Gaian

l+_+l
Musuu
cry I saw the Hotlist last night with half over it with the Jack 2K5 set(s).
I couldn't screencap because I didn't have time. xd

cry indeed!

I didn't notice the people in the hotlist really... I click "random," wait til the pic loads, then click it again. e.e

Agh... of all the commons I have, I can't really think of anything for an outfit...

Edit: I'm still wondering how PreciousDove is #1, let alone in the Top 10.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Musuu
cry indeed!

I didn't notice the people in the hotlist really... I click "random," wait til the pic loads, then click it again. e.e

Agh... of all the commons I have, I can't really think of anything for an outfit...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.How she is number 1? There are questions not even I know the answer too.
X_X I can't think of an outfit either. I basically came down to two of them, but they are like Light v. Dark. xd
Mh, I guess there won't be many surprises for the rest of the week. The top ten list catapulted a few users into top positions and that's it for this week.

I still like to go through the different entries, though. There's some really cool outfits in the Arena. 3nodding

*lol* And I got to be number 499. At least something. xd

Aged Gaian

l+_+l
Musuu
cry indeed!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.How she is number 1? There are questions not even I know the answer too.
X_X I can't think of an outfit either. I basically came down to two of them, but they are like Light v. Dark. xd

Aw, you're just too cute. heart

But, uh. Yeah. I tried to match you, but I realized that I have 0 orange and green and purple. xp

Wheezing Smoker

How da hell could she not know who Sqaull is?!
    I think I'm going to cry. D:

Aged Gaian

Rainbow. harhar.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

cannibal_girl
Mh, I guess there won't be many surprises for the rest of the week. The top ten list catapulted a few users into top positions and that's it for this week.

I still like to go through the different entries, though. There's some really cool outfits in the Arena. 3nodding

*lol* And I got to be number 499. At least something. xd
True. I was lucky to see myself once in the Top 10. That made me happy. Though not for long, it was at least something.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Musuu
Aw, you're just too cute. heart

But, uh. Yeah. I tried to match you, but I realized that I have 0 orange and green and purple. xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. *slyly blushes*
Color for me is a rarity. Well bright/light colors really. lol Over half of my closet (inventory) is black and white and a little hint of gray.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

d.e.j.a. v u

How da hell could she not know who Sqaull is?!
    I think I'm going to cry. D:
I was amused at first, but I remember when I joined Gaia. I didn't know who Squall was when someone in the AT asked for a cosplay rating.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

[Forget.Me.Not]
ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ah... hello egg person. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff