Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Blood_dripping
i was in the top ten then fell from all those jealous people that wanted to be top ten and voted me 1's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But to at least get there, says something nice about your outfit, doesn't ?
l+_+l
Blood_dripping
i was in the top ten then fell from all those jealous people that wanted to be top ten and voted me 1's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But to at least get there, says something nice about your outfit, doesn't ?
yeah thats what i thought too but still i think we should take down the top ten list its so bias
Every time I get up there, a swarm of people vote me back off. gonk
Moonlit_Orchid
Every time I get up there, a swarm of people vote me back off. gonk
same

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Blood_dripping
l+_+l
Blood_dripping

yeah thats what i thought too but still i think we should take down the top ten list its so bias

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I say we wait until the next round. xd this keeps getting interesting.
Whoa... glitchy posts.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. AS day two comes to a close, I logout and going home to sleep.
Wonder what the next day will be like with the ratings. ninja
Mister Ross

My guess would be that it'll be a little fairer, as they've removed the top 10. But really, probably more of the same.

The final standings are taken on Sunday, yes?

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

Shadowvein
Mister Ross

My guess would be that it'll be a little fairer, as they've removed the top 10. But really, probably more of the same.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yes good sir, they are.
l+_+l
Shadowvein
Mister Ross

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Yes good sir, they are.

ah, good. I look forward to that ^^;
.+RubberGloves+.
Youposttoomuch gonk

By the end of this week, so many people will have voted for people in the top 10, it won't even matter how many 1s or 10s they get, they aren't going anywhere. That's the problem because they don't move so no one else gets any publicity and there's no shameless plugging anymore so its all gonk -dies-

Who deserves to be in the top 10 but isn't? Everyone who put effort into making their avatar. There are so many people with great avis that can't make it to the top 10 because theres only 10 spots and there are more tha 10 people with nice avis.
not quite so true. plexi has fallen to 3rd and so has the purple one that was in 3rd forever,

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It seems that the less votes one gets, the better. lol
You should keep this thread up every week. It's fun.

Skarlis's Husbando

Timid Lunatic

imfreezingandhungry
You should keep this thread up every week. It's fun.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Thanks. I shall try.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff