Rarer items = win?

NAY! 0.75 75.0% [ 15 ]
YAY! 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Im extremely annoyed by all the avis in the arena who just bought all the expensive stuff, I.e penguin slippers, ninja headbands, horn of demon nitemare scarf. And randomly put it together with more random stuff that dont even flow together!

THey just expect that since they have all the rare items they'll win!
For once be original and at leastclothe an avi that flows together, not just sum bunch of randomness O.o!

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. most of the avi's at the top of the list are orginal and flow very wellUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja thread lurker ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
chibi zgirl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. most of the avi's at the top of the list are orginal and flow very wellUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja thread lurker ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yea i never said there were all bad, but some are just weird!
I mean if you put all the money into buying that item you could at least make it look good!

Original Sex Symbol

rofl

Those aren't even THAT expensive of items.

And if you feel like people are throwing together their outfits, rate them low....

Interesting Citizen

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
it just came out, everyone wanted to give it a try and see what all they can do... so maybe next time will be better

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
jessyta
rofl

And if you feel like people are throwing together their outfits, rate them low....

So your saying 70k isnt THAT expensive? O.o

Teh Mog: Yea ok maybe next time, but i highly doubt that people would stop looking just at the rarity of the items a person has when they vote

Original Sex Symbol

Shadow_1_0
jessyta
rofl

Teh Mog: Yea ok maybe next time, but i highly doubt that people would stop looking just at the rarity of the items a person has when they vote
It's not when you have items like devil tails that cost over 3 million gold and bunny slippers that cost over 25 million gold. neutral
I am agree with you. The first and 2nd avatar have expensive items.
And if they win, they will have more golds to buy more expensive items and win the next avatar arena contest sad

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey I didn't and I am at the top, maybe I dono anymore, but I don't have any rare things that much..

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
jessyta
Shadow_1_0
jessyta
rofl

It's not when you have items like devil tails that cost over 3 million gold and bunny slippers that cost over 25 million gold. neutral
Is that how much u got ur slippers for??

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
~~Resuka62
I am agree with you. The first and 2nd avatar have expensive items.
And if they win, they will have more golds to buy more expensive items and win the next avatar arena contest sad

They should create 2 seperate contest, one where the rich people go and just get like 20k 1st place and a conteset for the less richer ppl with a larger prize
jessyta
rofl

Or don't rate them at all.

My avi has a theme. The pitchfork is for catching them darn turkeys.

--------------------------------------------------------
If you'd like to vote for me, go here --> http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatararena/index.php?mode=vote&postid=1737
jessyta

3nodding
I rate them on how well they put their outfit together, no on how expensive it looks or how rare the items are. If I see someone with all thes angel items, I rate them pretty low, b/c that's just not original.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff