Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rogue

Oh my glob! These are some gorgeous pirates! Good luck everyone! I'll be rooting for you pirate

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Deazy
Alexus Snow
Would a for-hire rogue mercenary fit in this group? 'Cause I'm totally in emotion_dowant

I think we're full - there are 24 entries which is huge for a group entry.

There really is a lot of us, isn't there. sweatdrop But because of that there are more bootiful pirates I can see emotion_dowant ah my gosh though Deazy, I really adore the gunpowder effect on yours! It really makes the scene come alive!

Tipsy Roisterer

Silverlight Symphony
Deazy
Alexus Snow
Would a for-hire rogue mercenary fit in this group? 'Cause I'm totally in emotion_dowant

There really is a lot of us, isn't there. sweatdrop But because of that there are more bootiful pirates I can see emotion_dowant ah my gosh though Deazy, I really adore the gunpowder effect on yours! It really makes the scene come alive!

Thank you hunny - that's especially lovely coming from you. I love everyones pirate avatars - I really enjoy pirate week pirate

I know it doesn't look like it but I'm now in Halloween mode - trying to come up with a theme and maybe another group entry.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Deazy
Silverlight Symphony
Deazy
Alexus Snow

Thank you hunny - that's especially lovely coming from you. I love everyones pirate avatars - I really enjoy pirate week pirate

I know it doesn't look like it but I'm now in Halloween mode - trying to come up with a theme and maybe another group entry.

mmm Halloween... I threw this together for Halloween User Image I wasn't planning on making another pirate, but I loved the effect of the fog and the helmsman blue/night ship pose. I got lucky and got a helmsman on Monday biggrin I regretted getting rid of the one I used to have. Currently, I think I went back into fall mode lol.

Dangerous Genius

Silverlight Symphony

mmm Halloween... I threw this together for Halloween User Image I wasn't planning on making another pirate, but I loved the effect of the fog and the helmsman blue/night ship pose. I got lucky and got a helmsman on Monday biggrin I regretted getting rid of the one I used to have. Currently, I think I went back into fall mode lol.

WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN GOOD??? gonk heart

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
freckled sky
Silverlight Symphony

WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN GOOD??? gonk heart

No! You!!! I can't make my scenes even close to as lovely as yours!! emotion_bigheart Like that mermaid... Omgosh it is so gorgeous!

Tipsy Roisterer

Congratulations pirates pirate

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas