Did we ever find out who dunnit?

Versatile Citizen

19,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Did we ever find out who dunnit?

not that i am aware of, I did hear about prizes in another thread.

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Deazy, do you know if Bebbo is okay?

Tipsy Roisterer

Sukuya
Deazy, do you know if Bebbo is okay?

Not heard a word from her since she told us of the burglary. I hope she's OK.
Hey Guys, I'm doing fine although it's been rather hard to log in to respond to posts by my phone so I'm sorry for not posting the ending earlier. My computer I purchased has been in "transit" for over a month because I had the silly idea that buying online would be cheaper and faster for a custom build sad I don't know when it'll arrive so I'll give you guys the culprit(s) in a very brief reveal over my phone.

It was actually 2 people who conspired to kill Riyo and they were... Although only one was the mastermind.

Anhelitta De Celine-Val was one of them. Some of you clued in that Anhelitta may have been tampering with the camera. And you're right. Anhelitta was also the only one to go unaccounted for during the black out. Anhelitta did take out Ensavondel for his keys to the building. Ens had access to every room after all! Maramas was killed soon after. We'll just say she came out when she heard Anhelitta going into the security room soon after the deed and was killed for being too curious as to why she wasn't her assistant.

But why Smellpotatoes? He was killed because he was the one Riyo mentioned in her very first diary entry at the start - the love of her life. But Anhelitta did not kill him. Did I also mention Smell was cherub's husband to be? Must be that sparkle in his eye that caught so much attention by the ladies. For instance, Fiz, Nemesis, oh and Riyo too.It drove cherub to desperation and paranoia.

But she didn't kill him.

Atros did. And he killed Ri too.

But why? The Diary entries were meant to lead you all to suspect the other people at the party - particularly Bunny, Mini and Marionette. Although many of you didn't really suspect it was Bunny but a lot of you grew suspicious of Mini and Marionette.

There was a very telling piece in each of the entires that were never out right said - AtrosM was never mentioned by name in them but they did appear in one of the entries. Actually, Bunny's first conversation in the clue section is rather telling of Ri's relationship with AtrosM it was brief and non-existent enough for Bunny not to know who he was.

Slighted by Ri's rejection, AtrosM set out to claim Ri as his forever in the most intimate ways. And if she wasn't going to be his lover, well then, nobody would.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Dun dun dun!!!!

Moonlight Sailor

I didn't do it! Wow. What a twisted tale of love and hate.

Naughty Demigod

38,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Is it bad that I'm disappointed it wasn't me? Guess I really was nothing more than a bartender. rofl

Hiroko Takashiro's Significant Otter

Shirtless Dreamer

31,725 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
*slurring* I told you people it wasn't me. *hic* I think you all. You owe me an apol..appooolo...say sorry.

BUT THE BIGGEST MYSTERY OF ALLLLLLLLL... Wherrrreeeee is my camera?

O.G. Bunny

14,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Marionette Fantasia
*slurring* I told you people it wasn't me. *hic* I think you all. You owe me an apol..appooolo...say sorry.

Hmph. I hope you never get your camera back.

Now to go job hunting.

Tipsy Roisterer

Marionette Fantasia

Actually we need to have a word about some of those pictures, if you'll come this way....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff