Clumsy Assassin
BlueRain88
Clumsy Assassin

User Image
"...Eh? I draw for fun, so nearly every day."

User Image
"Why do you ask~?"
Because I am a laaaazyyy artist T____T
And I want to know how little effort I can put into improving, while still..becoming better... <___<;
redface emo
It's hard to have this much aspiration and laziness contained all in one place :"<

OH~!

Well, I've been drawing for a long time, it takes lots of looking at other artists' styles and tutorials.

Lots of patience too, just don't give up and draw to enjoy it, not to try and kiss up to someone else, and you'll see.

Don't worry about how good you are or anything, if you don't give up, you'll improve bit by bit~<3
[But that takes so long! >w<;]
Aye, aye, Cap'. x'3 <3
ty for ye wisdoms.

Being an artist is a lifelong learning progress~ trust me. It's fun, but it takes dedication, just stick to it, okay? You're welcome~ good luck hunny, if anything you can come and pm me for some guides I've used. Or if you need help, yeah?
D'aww. Thank you!
You are super sweet; I appreciate it. <3
--Crud..I was going to ask you a thing, but now I've forgotten.. >w<;
Ah well ^w^;

EDIT:
eerr.. How long do you think it took you to like..adjust to drawing with a tablet?
I got one last[?] Christmas, and for a while at the start gave it an effort to get used to,
drawing random ideas and suggestions, and whatnot; and I think I noticed somewhat of an improvement fairly shortly..
but..then it didn't really progress much, after that ..>_>; ..and I... somewhat lost interest/focus ..<_<;
[curse my adhd in copulation with being a sagitarius crying ]

& uhm..when you did seem to get used to it, how did you like..improve upon the quality/depth of the art your produced with it?
Is that when you looked at a lot of tutorials and such..?

No problem, no problem~!

Oh, I'm STILL trying to improve, I saw changes when I kept on practicing for days on end, but that's me being stubborn.

For advice, just start with a sketchy style of sorts, get used to the feel of using the tablet, and as you feel yourself improving, and can see the improvement, try and focus on doing neater line art,and coloring. Practice one thing at a time, and try not to overwork yourself.

If you do, you can just end up stressing yourself out, and discouraging yourself. It's a slow process, I'm being honest, and it takes patience and looking at the way other artists do their thing. I have been learning the whole tablet tricks from several other artists, be it tutorials, or some I've befriended giving me advice.

It does help.

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Clumsy Assassin
BlueRain88
Clumsy Assassin
BlueRain88
Clumsy Assassin

OH~!

Well, I've been drawing for a long time, it takes lots of looking at other artists' styles and tutorials.

Lots of patience too, just don't give up and draw to enjoy it, not to try and kiss up to someone else, and you'll see.

Don't worry about how good you are or anything, if you don't give up, you'll improve bit by bit~<3
Aye, aye, Cap'. x'3 <3
ty for ye wisdoms.

Being an artist is a lifelong learning progress~ trust me. It's fun, but it takes dedication, just stick to it, okay? You're welcome~ good luck hunny, if anything you can come and pm me for some guides I've used. Or if you need help, yeah?
D'aww. Thank you!
Ah well ^w^;

EDIT:
eerr.. How long do you think it took you to like..adjust to drawing with a tablet?
I got one last[?] Christmas, and for a while at the start gave it an effort to get used to,
drawing random ideas and suggestions, and whatnot; and I think I noticed somewhat of an improvement fairly shortly..
but..then it didn't really progress much, after that ..>_>; ..and I... somewhat lost interest/focus ..<_<;

& uhm..when you did seem to get used to it, how did you like..improve upon the quality/depth of the art your produced with it?

No problem, no problem~!

Oh, I'm STILL trying to improve, I saw changes when I kept on practicing for days on end, but that's me being stubborn.

For advice, just start with a sketchy style of sorts, get used to the feel of using the tablet, and as you feel yourself improving, and can see the improvement, try and focus on doing neater line art,and coloring. Practice one thing at a time, and try not to overwork yourself.

If you do, you can just end up stressing yourself out, and discouraging yourself. It's a slow process, I'm being honest, and it takes patience and looking at the way other artists do their thing. I have been learning the whole tablet tricks from several other artists, be it tutorials, or some I've befriended giving me advice.

It does help.
Ah, that's good advice >w<; <3 Thank you.
I probably would've just be like "must do more art. must improve. *pushpushpush* all the improvements nao plz emotion_zombie "
if you hadn't said anything >w<;
Thanks again :3

Arlos Kennard's Sweetheart

Firebreathing Brawler

BlueRain88
Clumsy Assassin
BlueRain88
Clumsy Assassin
BlueRain88
Clumsy Assassin

OH~!

Aye, aye, Cap'. x'3 <3
ty for ye wisdoms.

D'aww. Thank you!
Ah well ^w^;

EDIT:

No problem, no problem~!

It does help.
Ah, that's good advice >w<; <3 Thank you.
I probably would've just be like "must do more art. must improve. *pushpushpush* all the improvements nao plz emotion_zombie "
if you hadn't said anything >w<;
Thanks again :3

No problem! Ah, yeah, I understand. I used to want to try and draw like crazy to improve on the spot, but I've taught myself to take breaks now and then. I've been getting Carpel tunnel symptoms, so that's not good. You don't want that, it's made my right wrist weaker, possibly permanently.
And no problem~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces