Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Post items you remember from years past that were discontinued!

I'll start:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If anyone else remembers this, I love you.

Loyal Zealot

11,075 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
Library books and Blockbuster VHS! rofl

Invisible Genius

These.
These sunsabiches were my favorite!
Then they went and said nope.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
OrlyBloomerzbaby
These.

Yes, that was one of my favorites too crying
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Genius

basselope7
OrlyBloomerzbaby
These.

Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honestly though, I haven't liked any other cereal nearly as much since.
Reeses Puffs are a close second.. but a second nonetheless

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
OrlyBloomerzbaby
basselope7
OrlyBloomerzbaby
These.

To be completely honest... despite the fact that I love these and plenty of other cereals that will never be made again that give me intense nostalgia... I have come to the conclusion that no other cereal from history nor the present can beat the PURE AWESOMENESS that is Kellogg's Krave. I believe that 200 or so years of innovations in cereal technology have culminated in such perfection.

If you've never had it before... go buy a box or two. It's basically like candy with a wheat coating. And, yes it does get soggy fairly easily... BUT, it tastes just as good soggy as it does when it's crunchy. It tastes pretty good dry, but when you add milk it enhances the flavor, both while it's still crunchy and by the time you're almost finished and it's spongy. It comes in two varieties: plain wheat with a chocolate center, and chocolate-flavored wheat with a chocolate center. Both taste awesome.

It's just a shame that people with wheat allergies will never be able to experience this cereal nirvana. sad

Invisible Genius

basselope7
OrlyBloomerzbaby
basselope7
OrlyBloomerzbaby
These.

To be completely honest... despite the fact that I love these and plenty of other cereals that will never be made again that give me intense nostalgia... I have come to the conclusion that no other cereal from history nor the present can beat the PURE AWESOMENESS that is Kellogg's Krave. I believe that 200 or so years of innovations in cereal technology have culminated in such perfection.

If you've never had it before... go buy a box or two. It's basically like candy with a wheat coating. And, yes it does get soggy fairly easily... BUT, it tastes just as good soggy as it does when it's crunchy. It tastes pretty good dry, but when you add milk it enhances the flavor, both while it's still crunchy and by the time you're almost finished and it's spongy. It comes in two varieties: plain wheat with a chocolate center, and chocolate-flavored wheat with a chocolate center. Both taste awesome.

It's just a shame that people with wheat allergies will never be able to experience this cereal nirvana. sad

ooh. you make a good argument here. I do enjoy some Krave.
If we're talking strictly about Krave though, the double chocolate is definitely my favorite.

If we get the plain ones though, I like to add chocolate milk instead of just plain.
The first time I did
My brain exploded. Along with my taste buds.
It was soo good.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
OrlyBloomerzbaby
basselope7
OrlyBloomerzbaby
basselope7
OrlyBloomerzbaby
These.

ooh. you make a good argument here. I do enjoy some Krave.
If we're talking strictly about Krave though, the double chocolate is definitely my favorite.

If we get the plain ones though, I like to add chocolate milk instead of just plain.
The first time I did
My brain exploded. Along with my taste buds.
It was soo good.
That... That is a BRILLIANT idea.

*bows to you in deference*

Invisible Genius

basselope7
That... That is a BRILLIANT idea.

*bows to you in deference*

Not gunna lie.
I just had my midnight snack.
It was the regular Krave with chocolate milk.
heart

Savage Warlord

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Millionaire 200

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Dercoinbird
Well, I never saw red ones, nor have I ever known that "jalapeño jelly" was a thing... but I can assure you that the green ones exist in plenty of places and have for a really long time... and even if in the future some bizarre law or shortage or other happenstance prevents restaurants from making them, you can make your own at home biggrin

Greedy Elder

6,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100

Now those are somethings I haven't seen in a longggggg time ever seen Apple decided to make phones.

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Nova Mist

Now those are somethings I haven't seen in a longggggg time ever seen Apple decided to make phones.
Lol I remember these were the coolest things in like 2001 cause they had screens and you could play Snake on them biggrin

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
basselope7
Nova Mist

Lol I remember these were the coolest things in like 2001 cause they had screens and you could play Snake on them biggrin

lol Ikr,plus these things are practically indestructible,except for when you put a bullet in it or crush it with a tank,but other than that,nothin' can broke these lil guys XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff