Welcome to Gaia! ::

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Opalescent Gloom
Vitahli
Opalescent Gloom
Vitahli
Opalescent Gloom

~* Hmm so your saying during the zombie Apocalypse you were going to drink yourself into a coma?*~

No, not into a coma. Just when I need a stress reliever that doesn't involve BOOM HEADSHOTS! One simply cannot endure a post-apocalyptic existence without having some liquor on hand to celebrate. Afterall, if cockroaches and Cher are what I've got to contend with with the living dead, I'd better having something to dull the agony.

~*Right now, I don't know wether to laugh or take you seriously*~

I say you should laugh. If you actually caught and understood the not-so-subtle famous reference, I'll be very, very amazed emotion_c8 .

~*Not only did I understand it, I laughed without waiting for your reply! I'm so BA right now.*~

Lol couldn't help but throw that one in there. Best line ever. Seriously.

Chatty Gaian

Well I love attics, especially when people do not use it as a storage space and use it for other more useful things. 3nodding
BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR ATTIC SPACE IF YOU HAVE IT BECAUSE ATTICS ARE AMAZING!
Vitahli
Opalescent Gloom
Vitahli
Opalescent Gloom
Vitahli
Opalescent Gloom

~* Hmm so your saying during the zombie Apocalypse you were going to drink yourself into a coma?*~

No, not into a coma. Just when I need a stress reliever that doesn't involve BOOM HEADSHOTS! One simply cannot endure a post-apocalyptic existence without having some liquor on hand to celebrate. Afterall, if cockroaches and Cher are what I've got to contend with with the living dead, I'd better having something to dull the agony.

I say you should laugh. If you actually caught and understood the not-so-subtle famous reference, I'll be very, very amazed emotion_c8 .

~*Not only did I understand it, I laughed without waiting for your reply! I'm so BA right now.*~

~*I don't know, Your the only person I've seen quote it.*~

Wild Comrade

Covering all my bases. /whistles

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Oh ya know, just chiefing it up mrgreen

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Opalescent Gloom
Vitahli
Opalescent Gloom
Vitahli
Opalescent Gloom

~*I don't know, Your the only person I've seen quote it.*~

Not too many kids of my generation have heard it. And generations after mine don't even know about it.

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Squishyz Baby
Well I love attics, especially when people do not use it as a storage space and use it for other more useful things. 3nodding
BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR ATTIC SPACE IF YOU HAVE IT BECAUSE ATTICS ARE AMAZING!

...I like to build blanket forts.

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Girlish Dreaming
Covering all my bases. /whistles

Cool. Just don't throw up in here emotion_donotwant

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

Alia Atraides
Oh ya know, just chiefing it up mrgreen

-indicates to self- You mean me, right? 'Cause I'm the only chief up in this **** for miles wink

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
dramallama

Obsessive Player

House memorablia, of course~~

jonjon21428's Spouse

Unbeatable Seeker

IslandGinger50
House memorablia, of course~~

Ooh! Ooh! How about a museum dedicated to all of the cool things that dignify how cool you are?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff