Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)

Oh you know it, dude. ;D

though aside from a couple of songs, the music from the 60's kinda sucked wink

razz Well then, what songs from the sixties didn't suck?

well I'm not expert of the 60's, but offhand..
you've got 'Maxwell's Silver Hammer', 'Born to be Wild', 'Johnny B. Goode', and one of my more personal favorites 'There coming to take me away, Ha-Ha'

though stuff like 'happy together' is pretty good since it can be remixed with some stuff pretty easily on youtube lol

Haha it's cool man. And, I agree. Those are some good songs. smile

it feels like there's a "but" coming along with that reply lol..

Haha naw not really. I think they're all good. ^_^ "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" is probably my favorite out of the four, but that's only because I really like The Beatles.
Oh wait! There's the "but" you were searching for. XD

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)

you've got 'Maxwell's Silver Hammer', 'Born to be Wild', 'Johnny B. Goode', and one of my more personal favorites 'There coming to take me away, Ha-Ha'

though stuff like 'happy together' is pretty good since it can be remixed with some stuff pretty easily on youtube lol

Haha naw not really. I think they're all good. ^_^ "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" is probably my favorite out of the four, but that's only because I really like The Beatles.

lol =p

I think out of the 4, johnny B. Goode is possibly my favorite because of back to the future, but I still like they're coming to take me away because of it's lyrics and strangeness XD
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)

lol =p

I think out of the 4, johnny B. Goode is possibly my favorite because of back to the future, but I still like they're coming to take me away because of it's lyrics and strangeness XD

smile Awesome! I haven't seen Back to the Future yet. Is it a good movie?

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(~Taxi_Kab~)

>=o
heck yes!
it's a classic!
back to the future, ghostbusters, and even tremors to a lesser extent are all great movies that everyone should aat least see once in their life.
granted, the younger generation might not probably enjoy them as much these days with all the crap out there now, but they are fantastic imo..

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
to be fair, the 1st 2 back to the future movies were awesome, the 3rd was just kind of a wrap up movie, but it was okay.
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)

>=o
heck yes!
it's a classic!
back to the future, ghostbusters, and even tremors to a lesser extent are all great movies that everyone should aat least see once in their life.
granted, the younger generation might not probably enjoy them as much these days with all the crap out there now, but they are fantastic imo..

8D If there's something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS!
Haha I haven't seen that one in a long a** time. biggrin Great movie!

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)

>=o
heck yes!
it's a classic!

GHOSTBUSTERS!

lol, I'll have to get a neutron-proto pack and impress all the ladies then, seems that's the only movie they remember XD
Maduo2
to be fair, the 1st 2 back to the future movies were awesome, the 3rd was just kind of a wrap up movie, but it was okay.

Sweet! I'll have to check them out. biggrin I forgot to mention in the other note, I agree with your comment about movies nowadays. It seems like there aren't many good movies or bands/artists out there anymore, and it's a shame not many can appreciate the classics. :/
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)

>=o
heck yes!
it's a classic!

GHOSTBUSTERS!

lol, I'll have to get a neutron-proto pack and impress all the ladies then, seems that's the only movie they remember XD

Hahaha! You might have to. XD

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2

Sweet! I'll have to check them out. biggrin I forgot to mention in the other note, I agree with your comment about movies nowadays. It seems like there aren't many good movies or bands/artists out there anymore, and it's a shame not many can appreciate the classics. :/

I will have to disagree with you on the music part.
you see, the main problem with music these days is that there is so much crap out there, only the best of the best are realized long after their time. for example, nowadays, the touhou game series has some ridiculously great music, but since it's a not mainstream it is overlooked by tons. Even without it being mainstream, it's still known by a shitload of people simply for having great music. I'll link you to one of the song remixes.
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Maduo2

I will have to disagree with you on the music part.
you see, the main problem with music these days is that there is so much crap out there, only the best of the best are realized long after their time. for example, nowadays, the touhou game series has some ridiculously great music, but since it's a not mainstream it is overlooked by tons. Even without it being mainstream, it's still known by a shitload of people simply for having great music. I'll link you to one of the song remixes.

Okay! smile Thanks!

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
(~Taxi_Kab~)

Okay! smile Thanks!

hmm, since you're a girl, you'll probably like this one better =p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4lx8mzIl0
Maduo2
(~Taxi_Kab~)