Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Sweetheart

(~Taxi_Kab~)

*takes a sip and rolls dice* 3 *moves three spaces* Pesky three. Haha! This is pretty fun. smile Too bad the others are missing out.

*Stares at the rest of the people in the attic* I wouldn't worry about them, Kab. They look pretty out of it. Most are on the floor mumbling about random things. *Shrugs and rolls the dice* 1 again!? What the... Is this dice broken? *Moves one space* *Shakes the dice and lets out a sigh before handing the dice to Kab.*

Melodious Sweetheart

Shishioh Tai

I'll have to pass on the drink, I'm afraid. <no idea why the cup hasn't been set down yet> But… well… I'll need a moment before I take you up on the offer of a seat. The floor might not be sturdy enough to, well. <awkward imitation cough>

<begins slowly picking a way across the attic floor to avoid stepping in the wrong spot and falling clear through due to weight>
User Image

*A bit of champagne spills as the robot steps around the attic floor* Whoa! Quite the impact there.
K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

*takes a sip and rolls dice* 3 *moves three spaces* Pesky three. Haha! This is pretty fun. smile Too bad the others are missing out.

*Stares at the rest of the people in the attic* I wouldn't worry about them, Kab. They look pretty out of it. Most are on the floor mumbling about random things. *Shrugs and rolls the dice* 1 again!? What the... Is this dice broken? *Moves one space* *Shakes the dice and lets out a sigh before handing the dice to Kab.*

Guess you're right. Again? Silly dice. XP Maybe one of those guys on the floor rigged them or something. *rolls dice* 2 *moves two spaces*

Melodious Sweetheart

(~Taxi_Kab~)

Guess you're right. Again? Silly dice. XP Maybe one of those guys on the floor rigged them or something. *rolls dice* 2 *moves two spaces*

(I have to go now because it's midnight for me. I'm in the UK.)

*Two or three hours go by and finally the game ends, leaving Kab as the winner. Well done, Kab! I knew you would win. Haha! Now then! Time for me to sleep in this attic. *Lets out a massive yawn and crawls into sleeping bag* Night then! *Not long after saying night everything goes silent* zZz
K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

(I have to go now because it's midnight for me. I'm in the UK.)

*Two or three hours go by and finally the game ends, leaving Kab as the winner. Well done, Kab! I knew you would win. Haha! Now then! Time for me to sleep in this attic. *Lets out a massive yawn and crawls into sleeping bag* Night then! *Not long after saying night everything goes silent* zZz

(Haha that's fine. It was fun playing. smile Gnight!)

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Shishioh Tai
<peers across from the stairs> Would I be intruding if I quietly observed? User Image

'Ello! Welcome aboard observer! smile Whatcha drinking if you don't mind me asking?

(And then I was finally home from work.)

Ah, I'm… not actually drinking. I can't drink, in fact. Someone just handed me a cup and ran off screaming something incoherent.

<looks at Kimzy> My apologies. I'm trying to step lightly. <embarrassed chuckle>
User Image
Shishioh Tai
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Shishioh Tai
<peers across from the stairs> Would I be intruding if I quietly observed? User Image

'Ello! Welcome aboard observer! smile Whatcha drinking if you don't mind me asking?

Ah, I'm… not actually drinking. I can't drink, in fact. Someone just handed me a cup and ran off screaming something incoherent.

<looks at Kimzy> My apologies. I'm trying to step lightly. <embarrassed chuckle>
User Image

*blushes* Oh, my bad. I guess I shouldn't have assumed everyone was drinking in here.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Shishioh Tai
(~Taxi_Kab~)
Shishioh Tai

User Image

*blushes* Oh, my bad. I guess I shouldn't have assumed everyone was drinking in here.

No offence taken, miss. Drinking seems to be the order of the day, really. User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff