Welcome to Gaia! ::

K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

Haha okay! Who's first then? 4laugh

I absolutely hate going first on board games so feel free to go ahead and be first.

Okie dokie thanks! smile
*rolls dice* 3 *moves three spaces*

Cold Snowflake

(~Taxi_Kab~)

Okie dokie thanks! smile

*Sips champagne and then rolls dice* 1 *Moves one space* Haha! That was a pretty rubbish dice roll right there.
K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

Okie dokie thanks! smile

*Sips champagne and then rolls dice* 1 *Moves one space* Haha! That was a pretty rubbish dice roll right there.

Hahaha! xd Sure was. *sips coke and rum* Let's see what we got here... *rolls dice* 3 again *moves three spaces*
How's the champagne?

Cold Snowflake

(~Taxi_Kab~)

Hahaha! xd Sure was. *sips coke and rum* Let's see what we got here... *rolls dice* 3 again *moves three spaces*
How's the champagne?

It tastes lovely as well as it not being too strong, it's just right. How is your coke and rum? I'm not one for coke or rum, but is it nice anyway?

*Sets champagne glass down and rolls the dice* 5 *Moves five spaces* You got a 3 again!? What is with that? I hope you don't get a three again on your next go, otherwise the dice may be haunted by something. Haha! Just kidding! However, that is interesting.
K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

How's the champagne?

It tastes lovely as well as it not being too strong, it's just right. How is your coke and rum? I'm not one for coke or rum, but is it nice anyway?

*Sets champagne glass down and rolls the dice* 5 *Moves five spaces* You got a 3 again!? What is with that? I hope you don't get a three again on your next go, otherwise the dice may be haunted by something. Haha! Just kidding! However, that is interesting.

Yum! I do like champagne every now and then. The coke and rum is nice. More coke than rum of course. smile
*rolls dice* 7 much better! ^_^ *moves seven spaces* I was beginning to feel worried. wink

Cold Snowflake

(~Taxi_Kab~)

Yum! I do like champagne every now and then. The coke and rum is nice. More coke than rum of course. smile
*rolls dice* 7 much better! ^_^ *moves seven spaces* I was beginning to feel worried. wink

Oh, of course! Too much rum in the coke would spoil it so I think it's better to have the right amount of both drinks in there.

Haha! Why worry? I do have a feeling you will win but I say that purely because I'm rubbish at this game and yet it's still fun to play. In fact, Kab, it's my favourite board game.

(Sorry for the late response. My internet hates me!)

*Sips champagne and sets it back down on the attic floor* *Rolls the dice and gets a 3* You were saying, Kab? I mean, look! I got a bloody 3! *Moves three spaces*
K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

Oh, of course! Too much rum in the coke would spoil it so I think it's better to have the right amount of both drinks in there.

Haha! Why worry? I do have a feeling you will win but I say that purely because I'm rubbish at this game and yet it's still fun to play. In fact, Kab, it's my favourite board game.

(Sorry for the late response. My internet hates me!)

*Sips champagne and sets it back down on the attic floor* *Rolls the dice and gets a 3* You were saying, Kab? I mean, look! I got a bloody 3! *Moves three spaces*

A 3? Oh dear! Maybe this place IS haunted, Kimzy... wink I love this game, too. It's been a long time since I've played it (let alone drunk). *takes sip of drink*

(That's fine. smile My internet's been an a** lately, so I understand.)

*rolls dice* 4 *moves four spaces* So far, neither of us has gone into a room. Maybe you'll be lucky and land somewhere.

Cold Snowflake

(~Taxi_Kab~)

A 3? Oh dear! Maybe this place IS haunted, Kimzy... wink I love this game, too. It's been a long time since I've played it (let alone drunk). *takes sip of drink*

*rolls dice* 4 *moves four spaces* So far, neither of us has gone into a room. Maybe you'll be lucky and land somewhere.

Haha! Perhaps. I mean, it is a rather old looking attic, isn't it?

*Rolls the dice and gets a 1* *Moves one space* Maybe not. xp
K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

Haha! Perhaps. I mean, it is a rather old looking attic, isn't it?

*Rolls the dice and gets a 1* *Moves one space* Maybe not. xp

It is old looking, but I don't mind. I think the antique feeling gives it character.
*rolls dice* 2 *moves two spaces* Aw same here. razz

Cold Snowflake

(~Taxi_Kab~)

It is old looking, but I don't mind. I think the antique feeling gives it character.

Indeed it does!

*Rolls dice and gets a 1* I'm not having much luck. Haha. *Moves one space*

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
<peers across from the stairs> Would I be intruding if I quietly observed? User Image

Cold Snowflake

Shishioh Tai
<peers across from the stairs> Would I be intruding if I quietly observed? User Image

*Looks at the stairs and notices what looks like a robot standing there* Oh, sorry! I had my eyes glued on the board game. No, not at all. Feel free to sit down, watch, have a drink, etc.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
K i m z y
Shishioh Tai

*Looks at the stairs and notices what looks like a robot standing there* Oh, sorry! I had my eyes glued on the board game. No, not at all. Feel free to sit down, watch, have a drink, etc.

I'll have to pass on the drink, I'm afraid. <no idea why the cup hasn't been set down yet> But… well… I'll need a moment before I take you up on the offer of a seat. The floor might not be sturdy enough to, well. <awkward imitation cough>

<begins slowly picking a way across the attic floor to avoid stepping in the wrong spot and falling clear through due to weight>
User Image
K i m z y
(~Taxi_Kab~)

Indeed it does!

*Rolls dice and gets a 1* I'm not having much luck. Haha. *Moves one space*

*takes a sip and rolls dice* 3 *moves three spaces* Pesky three. Haha! This is pretty fun. smile Too bad the others are missing out.
Shishioh Tai

'Ello! Welcome aboard observer! smile Whatcha drinking if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff