Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

mini_faerie_luver
biglanky14

Welcome!

Yup, our plans obviously changed with that one. Memphis needs to be rebalanced, and we haven't had the time to get around to doing that. Hopefully she will be back at some point though.

The Heartstring was supposed to be available through a few things on the site, but for whatever reason it never actually was made available widely (I think b/c of a bug). That's something we hope to fix so you guys can actually get it at some point.
Ꭿℇℛ℩ℇ ❀
yay i got answered emotion_kirakira
I hope its soon because my memphis die in a couple weeks, and hardly any are even available in the MP anymore xd

And good C: i hope we can get it eventually, because it bothers me knowing theres another out there, but i cant get it xd

Thank you 4laugh
i was worried because i didnt think ATA was happening tonight because i never got a dev notice, but i found you blaugh

Yeah, we're shorthanded tonight and the last ATA was last Wed, so we decided we wouldn't Dev Notice this one to keep it casual smile

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Meromictic
DARKNRGY
New rule: No more marriage proposals unless you include pics.

This is so going to be my guild's new forum title. rofl

User Image

sad
:'(

:'''''''''''''(

Romantic Genius

biglanky14
Princess-Orphelia
DARKNRGY

Hihi. You don't need a picture of me. When you look at Alyssa Milano, you also look at me. We're twins. rofl

LOL - I KNEW you were one of my favorites. (Can you help me meet her????????)

Points to pictures in profile. Sure thing, I can arrange that for you. 3nodding I'll make sure she dose not bring her sisters along on the date, so it's just you and she ok? wink

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Um guess I'll ask another question since it is kind of slow today. Are you guys aware that there has been cybering in years mainly in towns and rally and sometimes in zOMG!? I guess virtual hollywood has it too sometimes. I've caught a lot of people in rally and reported.

Dapper Dabbler

Ok guys - we've gotta close this thing up. Thanks for hanging out with us tonight, and we'll be back next Monday with the usual craziness.

Have a great week!

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Princess-Orphelia
biglanky14
Princess-Orphelia
DARKNRGY

Hihi. You don't need a picture of me. When you look at Alyssa Milano, you also look at me. We're twins. rofl

LOL - I KNEW you were one of my favorites. (Can you help me meet her????????)

Points to pictures in profile. Sure thing, I can arrange that for you. 3nodding I'll make sure she dose not bring her sisters along on the date, so it's just you and she ok? wink

User Image

me!? :O
desudesu emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out