Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

wunks

no wei i get the last post lol
so how are you redface

Ok fair enough, it's yours. I'm doing well thank you, it's my day off work. How about you? whee

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
scullylam
Scobre
scullylam
Mister Him
Any chance you guys can lend us Swarf or JK for a few fridays?

ninja

tipped so haaarrrrd. whee

staff:
btw, when can we expect swarf having an sdplus doll? and while we're talking zomg, since gaia doesn't run their rl merchandise store, what do you think about the idea of gaia food? like, bake cookies decorated with diedrich, or even sell "olivia's" cookies? think of all the fun yummy goodness that could be! i know i would want some grunny gummies or even rock puppy candy. yes, why not go into the baking business gaia? biggrin

Still laughing about some of the candy suggestions. You are so awesome with your suggestions scully. Cookies sound really yummy too.

argh... you just reminded me of the sucker one.... emotion_facepalm

rofl Marshall would be proud, but pirate queen wouldn't like it.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Scobre
DARKNRGY
New rule: No more marriage proposals unless you include pics.

But they are so fun to read. Even at dev meats on zOMG!, I was always amused by them.

User Image

redface he playin hard to get

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
DARKNRGY

rofl

Dapper Dabbler

wunks
User Image

WOAH GUYS SORRY IM LATE BUT YOU CAN ALL CLAM DOWN NOW THAT IM HERE
NARUMI WILL U MARRY ME

You're cheating on Darknrgy already?

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
Princess-Orphelia
wunks

no wei i get the last post lol
so how are you redface

Ok fair enough, it's yours. I'm doing well thank you, it's my day off work. How about you? whee

User Image

temp changing my username- youll see it soon- TELL EVERYONE

Greedy Fatcat

Princess-Orphelia
OOh I've got another question. Hopefully I'll make it on time.

Is there any way to stop invites from people playing games such as backyard monsters etc? Not that I have anything against the game itself. But more so, getting 10-20 pms each day which are invites gets too much to handle. Can we stop that somehow? sweatdrop

We're supposedly doing this. Not sure what the timeline is like for it. Different group working on it.

Dapper Dabbler

Scobre
biglanky14
Scobre
Hi admins, devs, and mods.

1) Will gaia have new bathing suits in gold shops this year?
2) Will there be more gaia and zOMG! events this year?
3) Why was it decided to never update zOMG! ever again as mentioned in a previous ata?

Hi Scobre,

1) This I don't know - we have some pretty good ideas for the gold shops coming up, but I can't share them unfortunately.

2) There will definitely be more Gaia events - several are coming up pretty soon. As for zOMG, we'll try to recycle events where we can (like Easter).

3) We're going to try to update it when we can, like we did with some recent bug fixes. But no large scale work will be done on it, as you know.

Thank you for answering all my question biglanky and good luck with reading the long pm I sent you today. Recycled events are fun and many like participating in them. Yeah I am sad about the no big scale work, but at least dms is hard enough to level with that it will take awhile for most people to be done with. It's nice to know the game still will receive some updates. It was starting to sound pretty grim in forums. I hope that Lanzer gets better and I'm dealing with a cold myself too. I'm worried about my nephew who is burning up. Maybe Lanzer will catch a big fish. I also like fishing in my spare time and caught a salmon once.

Sure thing. We're not completely abandoning it by any means - we just can't dedicate huge work to it.

I hope your nephew feels better soon! And send some salmon our way smile

Hilarious Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Medalist 100
biglanky14
wunks
http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac266/kirbyfan22/tumblr_m4t2yimESh1qdget6o1_500-1-1.jpg

WOAH GUYS SORRY IM LATE BUT YOU CAN ALL CLAM DOWN NOW THAT IM HERE
NARUMI WILL U MARRY ME

You're cheating on Darknrgy already?

User Image

not if i say im a muslim man lol
but narumi would say no too
he prolly married to a hot gurl
but
darknrgy
wont respond to my picture
so im w8ing for now

Romantic Genius

DARKNRGY

Hihi. You don't need a picture of me. When you look at Alyssa Milano, you also look at me. We're twins. rofl

Dangerous Lunatic

Questing: Gold. 2.2mil//3mil.

/random post.
Yeah, buddy! I got my Wix profile up!

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Scobre
scullylam
Scobre
scullylam
Mister Him
Any chance you guys can lend us Swarf or JK for a few fridays?

ninja

tipped so haaarrrrd. whee

staff:
btw, when can we expect swarf having an sdplus doll? and while we're talking zomg, since gaia doesn't run their rl merchandise store, what do you think about the idea of gaia food? like, bake cookies decorated with diedrich, or even sell "olivia's" cookies? think of all the fun yummy goodness that could be! i know i would want some grunny gummies or even rock puppy candy. yes, why not go into the baking business gaia? biggrin

Still laughing about some of the candy suggestions. You are so awesome with your suggestions scully. Cookies sound really yummy too.

argh... you just reminded me of the sucker one.... emotion_facepalm

rofl Marshall would be proud, but pirate queen wouldn't like it.

who's pirate queen? xd laaaawwwwwl.

Anxious Informer

15,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
wunks
Scobre
DARKNRGY

But they are so fun to read. Even at dev meats on zOMG!, I was always amused by them.

User Image

redface he playin hard to get
That's b/c he thinks you're a guy.

Romantic Genius

DARKNRGY
Princess-Orphelia
OOh I've got another question. Hopefully I'll make it on time.

Is there any way to stop invites from people playing games such as backyard monsters etc? Not that I have anything against the game itself. But more so, getting 10-20 pms each day which are invites gets too much to handle. Can we stop that somehow? sweatdrop

We're supposedly doing this. Not sure what the timeline is like for it. Different group working on it.

That's good then. Looking forward to the outcome. 3nodding

Dapper Dabbler

Castiel Lover
Late to the party, but I didn't have anything new to add..

Lanky, thanks for the FAQs at the beginning. I'd say you could touch on a few more subjects, but this is a great start. I hope people actually read the first post before just diving in and spamming old questions (we'll see, as I spend the night reading through all the pages).

ninja Waffles companion in Dernier Cri or other gold shop, plix k thx

It's been pretty quiet with no Dev Notice, so hopefully you have a short night!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff