Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

125th

Oh my gosh Ryan! He told us how he and a group of volunteers took about 50 wounded soldiers over to Lourdes, France. One of those soldiers lost both legs and something else, but he was incorrectly listed as KIA. When he finally returned home, it was to find out that his wife, after getting the incorrect status, had taken her own life. Brought tears to my eyes, and made my husband choke up.

Greedy Fatcat

Cyrus Vangri
I'm not sure if this has been asked previously, but when will the "Friend Request" flash be fixed in Rally and/or Towns?

We're building a new towns right now and that'll be part of the QA to make sure that works correctly. This will be coming out slowly throughout the year and we probably won't touch existing towns in the meantime.
will you guys ever add a pokemon ci?

Eloquent Prophet

12,600 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
OMG....I have asked myself this question a hundred times! Thank you for submitting it!!

starless198
i dont know if this is where im supose to ask this but why do some of my PM's not send?
Constipated Trillionaire

I could managed the first part, shame you crossed it out!

Not so sure about the rest! emotion_donotwant
Don't they know you already did all those including the crossed out ones to finish your first pair of wings? emotion_yatta

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
125th
siskataya
125th
125th
Good morning from afghanistan!

I just have one question, any free items for Armed Forces Appreciation on May 25th -28th?

Good morning to you soldier - hope you are well in Afghanistan. Thanks for your service!

You know, I wasn't aware Armed Forces Appreciation was coming up - glad you let us know! I'll definitely pass the suggestion on. And, if it is any consolation, I'll be doing a charity workout called "Fight Gone Bad" in September to raise money for the Wounded Warrior project. It's for a great cause biggrin

Be well biggrin
Sisky

It'll be much appreciated. smile

And thank you for helping the Wounded Warrior project, it benefitted a buddy of mine 4 months ago. surprised

Oh you are most welcome! Hope your buddy is doing a bit better now. Speaking of workouts, I have a Hero WOD coming this weekend for Memorial Day! Not sure if you know what that is, but Crossfit has workouts in honor of fallen soldiers called hero workouts and they are named for the servicemen and woman who are killed while in service. They are tough workouts, but you always give harder when its a memorial tribute. Reminds you to value the life you have, and really use your body for the best biggrin

Sisky

7,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
When are you guys going to stop being obstinate and free up some of the unique names that were taken by accounts that haven't logged in for five-plus years?

If I recall, "database issues" (or something along those lines) was the bullshit excuse Gaia's staff gave us before. Why can't they just manually go into each account and rename it to its corresponding account number?

And then there's the issue of banned accounts. Why do permanently-banned accounts get to keep their account names? If they're never ever going to be accessed again, what's the point?

There are some choice names that at this point have fossilized and I fail to see the reason for leaving them as-is. If the owner hasn't logged in for 5 years, it's a pretty safe assumption they're not going to magically come back and go "Hey! Why was my name changed?!" And if the person was banned, they forfeited whatever rights they had to the account name that they picked.

So, let's hear your latest excuse, Gaia. Why not?
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

Don't they know you already did all those including the crossed out ones to finish your first pair of wings? emotion_yatta

Not suppose to tell everyone, that wasn't part of our agreement! emotion_facepalm

Dedicated Player

will u be doing more stuff to zomg like 2 more rings i was hearing about

Dapper Dabbler

pandexX
also where can i go to get actual help with my re-loadable gaia cash card cus i try to load it at all the 7-11's at paramount and downy and its not working and i cant seem to find any help in the help section nor on the card order form. I dont want my money to have been waist ed on a peace of plastic that cant be used.Thank you for your time

Hi PandexX.

PM the details of what's going on with your card, and I'll see if I can get someone to help you.

Thanks!
wait i can get something free?

Interstellar Sex Symbol

Is there any chance we'll see more of the very rare items such as Blade of the Night Sky, and Duke Manslayer of Lalune? People are pricing them ridiculously and they're my favorite items, and they seem very scarce.

Eloquent Prophet

12,600 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I saw a Petition in several places asking you to create/make some Dragon Wings...and some that move, small, big, colors......what do you think???

Shy Hellraiser

which admins will be attending the Fanime panel on Sunday?
Constipated Trillionaire
Krissim Klaw
Constipated Trillionaire

Not suppose to tell everyone, that wasn't part of our agreement! emotion_facepalm
Your fault for not paying me off properly. I told you to finish my wings for me or I would talk. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff