Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

Hi everyone,

Thanks for joining us today! I'm your host since Lanzer is off galavanting and doing very Lanzer-esque things. He might be able to join us later on.

One note: since next Monday is Memorial Day, we'll be moving ATA next week to another night. I'm not sure which one yet, but we'll let you know.

And as always, there will probably be a lot of questions we don't get to. This isn't because we don't like you (promise!), but because we try to answer as many different questions as we can, and there are usually too many to get to in the hour to an hour-and-a-half that we have.

With that, we'll begin in a few minutes!
Hey, just wanted to follow up on the question I asked last week about putting the Dernier*Cri items needed in the alchemy backwing quest back into the Dernier*Cri shop.

Know last week you said would be getting those back into the shop ASAP, possible to give a more definite time frame?

Thanks!
1: Is the city of Aekea supposed to be like a Gaia version of Japan, with how technologically advanced it is, compared to other places?

2: Can we get more focus on Aekea, and its unique technological and industrial advances, maybe in the storyline or an all Aekea event of some kind, so we can get tech items from it? Too much fantasy, not enough tech.

3: What inspired the Gaia staff to give the names of Barton, Durem, and Aekea to the towns? How many names did you go through before that?

4: Would it be possible for the artists to release a salon Durem update with hairstyles, and clothing to the other stores, in the same month? I like that we get new salon hair, but I appreciate clothing updates, too, and don't like that during the salon updates, we don't get any clothes in the other shops, for that month.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Evening, Lanky and staff.

- Any updates on the glitches being fixed in zOMG!?

- When will we be able to trash the potatoverseer skin?

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
1. When will some of the suggested formulas from this thread be considered/made available in the Alchemist's Case?

2. Alchemy's having formula shortages, mostly with formulas such as Moonstone, Sunstone and especially Ectoplasm. Are there any plans to release more in the nearby future or make any changes to Alchemist's Case? (It would be nice if the Cases called for less trash needed to craft them xD)
Welcome to ATA everyone!

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Can you please add new dealers to Blackjack? I'm getting sick of playing the same three dealers over and over again. Also, in the Blackjack FAQ, it says that the dealer must hit 16, but don't they have to hit 17?

Also, can you please make Alchemist's Cases easier to craft and have them sorted into twelve different boxes, just like you did with the Philosopher's Caches?

Dapper Dabbler

Constipated Trillionaire
Hey, just wanted to follow up on the question I asked last week about putting the Dernier*Cri needed in the alchemy backwing quest back into the Dernier*Cri shop.

Know last week you said would be getting those back into the shop ASAP, possible to give a more definite time frame?

Thanks!

Nice timing CT!

Yup, we're going to try to make this happen. Looks like we're hoping for next month (although usual disclaimer of "anything can happen" wink .

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Did you see the solar eclipse yesterday?

People are saying Monster Galaxy is being picked up (by some company) to turn it into a manga. Who do you think is going to be the main character?

Also thanks for that frat party event, as random as it was. ;D

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sooo...any other big sponsorships in the works?
Just general stuff. Curiosity.

User Image

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Is there any particular reason you chose now to put out that PSA? Like, was there a law passed recently that says you have to be stricter about that stuff, or have there just been a higher number of such "jokes" lately?

Destructive Bunny

Hi guys biggrin

Thanks for the salon update!

One of the zomg quest glitches for DMS, has been fixed half way. Can we get it fully fixed please? emotion_kirakira

11,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just posting a hello to all the staff. ;D
Whoo! First page again!

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
Alchemy Question! Don't worry it's an easy one...

I noticed that Formula 4: Black Bedouin Tunic and Formula 5: White Sultan's Turban don't exist... at all...

Because the Bedouin Formulas in the Bifrost stack, requiring what you crafted at the previous level to make the next... it makes 3 formulas currently in the store impossible to make, the Black Sultan's Turban, and both the White and Black sword sashes. Just wondering if this was an oversight when stocking the Bifrost or if they were meant to exist elsewhere. (If they were the drop rate is nil as the formulas have never been listed on the marketplace)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff