Welcome to Gaia! ::

biglanky14
Constipated Trillionaire

How about rotating the items in Dernier Cri a little more often now that you're asking for them in the quest formulas?

It's bad enough that you're asking for several items that cost several million in the store, but then you ask for an item like the smouldering helm. They're harder to find than the quest formulas themselves, as far as I can tell it's been over a year since it was last in the Dernier Cri.

Hi CT,

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll pass that along to that team.

Thank you.

Dapper Dabbler

MrsrachaelSnape
Hi staff!

my questions are:

1. Can we one a mini event where we have a new news reporter that's more "fair and balanced"?

2. Is lanzer's pet ok?

3. When does the Zomg event end?

Hi MRS,

Good to see you smile

1) Maybe - we've got lots of ideas for mini-events kicking around smile

2) Yup, sound like it fortunately.

3) I'm not entirely sure - I'm guessing it'll be into next week.

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Lanky, can you come show Aggie Pride on April 28th? biggrin

Invisible Cat

biglanky14
MrsrachaelSnape
Hi staff!

my questions are:

1. Can we one a mini event where we have a new news reporter that's more "fair and balanced"?

2. Is lanzer's pet ok?

3. When does the Zomg event end?

Hi MRS,

Good to see you smile

1) Maybe - we've got lots of ideas for mini-events kicking around smile

2) Yup, sound like it fortunately.

3) I'm not entirely sure - I'm guessing it'll be into next week.

thanks for answering!

Precious Nerd

*waves hello to all*

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
hey everyone hope all is well.

I'll be lurking so feel free to throw questions my way!

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Um, what the hell? I posted on the first page and my post disappeared. Anyway:

Can you please make the Lawn Gnome Figure recipe a farmable drop? The Tire Dress formula requires four of them, and the only way to get them is through Daily Chance or through a one time grant in zOMG. Putting them in Daily Chance is not enough. I would like for them to be farmable because everything else in P3 Gear and Tire Dress are farmable. I don't care if you only have General Mayhem dropping the recipe, I will do everything I can to get to level 4 in alchemy. I'm just saying it would be very convenient to be able to get the recipes myself instead of buying them in the marketplace. I need 320 of them because I need to craft 80 Tire Dresses for 40 P3 Gears.

Greedy Fatcat

Sasune
Constipated Trillionaire

How about rotating the items in Dernier Cri a little more often now that you're asking for them in the quest formulas?

It's bad enough that you're asking for several items that cost several million in the store, but then you ask for an item like the smouldering helm. They're harder to find than the quest formulas themselves, as far as I can tell it's been over a year since it was last in the Dernier Cri.
This. Or offer an alternate path that doesn't require limited edition items. I remember someone mentioning in another thread that the North Kitten Star formula requires kitty fluff plushies, but those fluff bundles are no longer being sold.

The tentative decision is to phase out any need for components for items that are no longer generated. Or release 1 for 1 in the marketplace, but that's not as appealing because of the complexity. There could be exceptions, but yeah, a formula won't work if the item doesn't exist anywhere :3.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Well that was weird, I accidentally deleted my own post! Re-posting:

I have nothing to bring to the table except repetitive nudges towards:
1) non-competitive avatar arenas (public avatar gallery without having to enter the contest part of the arenas)
2) re-evaluation of <3/</3 system
and
3) static pose for zOMG summon buddies since it looks like they're not going to get any in-game functions

biggrin That is all. This post doesn't need a reply...

Hope you all enjoyed the easter weekend!

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
DJ Helsing
hey everyone hope all is well.

I'll be lurking so feel free to throw questions my way!
Have you recovered from Sakura Con?

Invisible Cat

milkbun
*waves hello to all*

re-color questions

re-color in fairy wings any time soon?

re-color for magic school in hufflepuff colors soonish?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hey everyone! Just saying hello and hope you had a great weekend. 3nodding

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Crystal Sparda
I ditched my post style temporarily... ninja

1. Is there any way we can get rule updates for most/all the forums?
I ask because there has been cases where rules aren't specific enough, causing users to believe certain rules mean something other than what their true meaning is.
Also, it would be nice to be able to discuss the state of a forum with just those forum members and not have it go to the GCD or Chatterbox for discussing the actual forum. If we want to discuss forum-specific matters with only that forum, we don't want the whole GCD giving rants and raves about the topic when they don't exactly know the backstory. So, would admin do rule updates, or is it something that needs to just be discussed with the specific forum mods?

2. OHMYGAWD, I managed to get enough rainbow diedrichs yesterday to get my first set of event items! Why is there no rainbow Diedrich in the flock of Diedrichs item? Why no Easter Bunny costume in the Treehouse? I dearly love the items we did get, but kinda clueless as to why EB wasn't made when there has been love shown for him a lot lately.

3. Who ate the most chocolate diedrichs bunnies for Easter yesterday? xd

Ummm... yeah... I couldn't remember the real questions I was gonna ask, so this post was half-assed. I wouldn't blame ya if you skipped over it. ^w^;

1. Rules/updates are something that are mods think of all the time in order to help make more things make sense, or clarify certain things. I think our rules layout in general needs an update (we don't have the report button anymore, for example). However, as for general rules of forums, that's something we really update based on mod feedback when they work the forum. However, if you feel any forums in particular need rule reviews, feel free to make a thread in SF.

Distinct Explorer

milkbun
*waves hello to all*
Hi, Milky!

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Hello devs today marks my 5th year with Gaia!

Anyway,got some random questions

1:Tomorrow the game Skullgirls comes out you might know that this game was made with the help of former ex artist o_8 do you guys plan on playing? biggrin

2: Does this event link to the next Halloween event?

3:Which Peeps do you prefer the Bunnies or the chicks?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff