Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Phantom

12,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
will there be shinjuku nobody in bid blast?

Conventioneer

5,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
biglanky14
MrsrachaelSnape
biglanky14
siskataya
MrsrachaelSnape

I'll just bake pie for my sister! Plus trying to bake pie for the world would be costly, and there always those pie hates! Hoe your having a great day!
It would be costly - save your money! And you know, there will always be haters. Some of them will be PIE HATERS. But we will ignore the haters won't we? How can anyone hate PIE?!?! eek Hope you are having a great day as well.

By the way, did you like the Justin Bieber Doll in the April Fool's Day video? XD
-Sisky

What the world needs more of is Grasshopper Pie - the greatest pie known to man.

I'm guessing that your favorite! Don't think I had it .

It's marshmallow cream with Creme de Menthe in there for a nice minty flavor, and crushed Oreo crust. Freeze it so it has some firmness, and IT IS THE BEST THING EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, UNIVERSE, GALAXY, AND ALL LOCAL ZIP CODES.

gonk I want. Lanky please share.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Moonbeam:

I'd love some of that Strawberry cake. biggrin

Meanwhile We need some kind of chant to bring out the rare bunnies. gonk
heart Okay. *gives you a piece on a paper plate with a fork*

Ohhh!
Thankies. Me enjoying this muchly! So how was your Easter? whee
It was good, went out with my boyfriend and watched some Battle Royale live action. 3nodding How was yours ?

Dapper Dabbler

Rya Dracosin
Mobile site? I know of forums lite but i would rather nit turn on an account specific feature, bit to mention its being able to quote and other things im having trouble with. Dropdown menues are a pain, I can't access my save box. Im on a lower end android phone and would much appreciate a functional mobile site.

Hi Rya,

Hope you're doing well!

An Android app keeps coming up and falling off our radar - we just don't have the people available at the moment who could really put a good one together. But it's something that is on our list of things we could do.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
milkbun
Oh I think I have seen this thread.

I really have no way to answer this than by saying.... there is always a possibility.

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I feel like I am being teased here. D:

biglanky14
Thanks for posting - my RHPS buddy will be ever grateful! Although I'm using what little influence I have to push for Army of Darkness items. Chainsaw hand FTW

Tell your RHPS buddy your newly self-proclaimed neighborhood Magenta cosplayer is on his side. wink I would probably not use a chainsaw hand, but it still sounds epically awesome.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Romantic Genius

Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Moonbeam:

Ohhh!
It was good, went out with my boyfriend and watched some Battle Royale live action. 3nodding How was yours ?

Oh, that sounds exciting. I actually stayed home, and spent most of my time online. See I have no life. rofl And this event is so addicting. gonk

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sasune
biglanky14
MrsrachaelSnape
biglanky14
siskataya
MrsrachaelSnape

I'll just bake pie for my sister! Plus trying to bake pie for the world would be costly, and there always those pie hates! Hoe your having a great day!
It would be costly - save your money! And you know, there will always be haters. Some of them will be PIE HATERS. But we will ignore the haters won't we? How can anyone hate PIE?!?! eek Hope you are having a great day as well.

By the way, did you like the Justin Bieber Doll in the April Fool's Day video? XD
-Sisky

What the world needs more of is Grasshopper Pie - the greatest pie known to man.

It's marshmallow cream with Creme de Menthe in there for a nice minty flavor, and crushed Oreo crust. Freeze it so it has some firmness, and IT IS THE BEST THING EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD, UNIVERSE, GALAXY, AND ALL LOCAL ZIP CODES.
Is creme de menthe alcoholic?

Actually, Creme de menthe *is* alcoholic, but you can make a very tasty Grasshopper Pie without the alcohol - just use various essential mint extracts instead! Some people even use crushed candy canes/mints. biggrin

Sisky

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
siskataya
Sasune
biglanky14
MrsrachaelSnape
biglanky14

Actually, Creme de menthe *is* alcoholic, but you can make a very tasty Grasshopper Pie without the alcohol - just use various essential mint extracts instead! Some people even use crushed candy canes/mints. biggrin

Sisky
Ooh okay, thanks. I wasn't sure since I thought I saw a bottle of it at Gameworks.

Romantic Genius

Getting all excited, got a Lavender bunny on this page. Weee. whee

Dapper Dabbler

Sasune
biglanky14
MrsrachaelSnape
biglanky14
siskataya
MrsrachaelSnape

-Sisky

I think so, but you can't taste it. Although with all that pie I ate when I was 12, that could explain my current mental state.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
Is there any chance we could get a Chi's Sweet Home sponsorship item? I would love to have Chi as a pet on Gaia.
http://www.chisweethome.net/

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Moonbeam:

Ohhh!

Oh, that sounds exciting. I actually stayed home, and spent most of my time online. See I have no life. rofl And this event is so addicting. gonk

pirate

Dapper Dabbler

BuckyKattLove
biglanky14
BuckyKattLove
I hope his pet will be OK. smile

I have two questions:

1)Are there any plans to ever complete the tattoo sets in the rest of the colors? Here is what is missing:

There are not any eye stripes in pink or purple.
There are not any tribal tattoo sets in pink or purple.
There are not any heart face or heart arm tattoos in pink or purple.
There are not any rose sets in pink or purple. Wouldn't pink be ideal for a rose?
There is no gold body dye.
There are not any tattoos in grey, other than the body dye.

It would be really nice to have them completed.

2) I have been notified that Gaia doesn't have any plans to turn older NPC's (such as the Flower Imps) into SDPlus dolls. I would just like to state that I am not the only one who would like to see older NPCs turned into dolls. Would Gaia ever reconsider that decision, or is it final?

Re-posting because no one has answered yet.

Hi BuckyKattLove,

Thanks for posting!

I actually don't know about either of your questions, unfortunately. If you were told we're not going to, that's probably the answer. As for the tattoos, we can pass that along.

Aw. Well, would you consider revisiting the Emerald Seed as a CI? Maybe then they could have and SDPlus version for them? Or at least some more items based on their outfits? It always bothered me that they didn't receive an SDPlus when they first came out, unlike the majority of CI NPCs.

At any rate, thank you for taking the time to respond. smile

I'm afraid to answer this b/c in my state of post-Easter over-chocolate-ation, I'm forgetting our policies on releasing CIs again. But I can pass the word along at a minimum smile

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Princess-Orphelia

I see. I couldn't do much of the event, though with my fear of wasps harvesting a nest in my room since I saw 2 this week. gonk

Romantic Genius

Narumi Misuhara
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Magnificent Moonbeam
Princess-Orphelia
Moonbeam:

Ohhh!

pirate

Hiya Mr Pirate Narumi. *gives you a waffle, fresh cream and maple syrup* 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas