Hey everyone o3o

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
codemonkey37179
BlaineInagaki
So I've cleared my cache, tried entering from my Home. But nothing seems to be allowing me to get into Towns. And I've seen some others having this problem too.

Is this a problem that you know of and are working on, or is there something else I need to be trying?

No problem that I know of. Are you able to get to Rally or Towns 2?
No. Every time I try those, they say I'm Not Logged in, or I'm logged in on some other app, such as Rally. When I'm not. And I really enjoyed walking around the Towns, but I'm at a loss when I've tried multiple browsers for Towns and Towns 2 and nothing works.

Aged Sex Symbol

codemonkey37179
Look Out Kid
I was on Towns earlier this morning, and I noticed that a lot of the town topics were things along the lines of "RIP Original Towns 2013". I'm really curious, are you destroying Towns and/or making major changes to it?

We are replacing it soon with a new towns.

Why? That's absurd. You should stop wasting your money and just forget about it and spend money and time on something else.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
pasteI chaIk
Happy New Year!
No questions at this time, just here to converse. c:

Excellent - welcome! And Happy New Year to you too biggrin

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Goddess_Lightning
Afternoon, I have a question, is it really true today’s the final day for towns 1? I heard rumors that it will be gone…. This year 2012 was actually fun (: on the side of huge sales on this awesome ei bundle number 6, fair and awesome finale for ending this year with huge sales on masquerades, secret retreat, new reve, also dappy dandy! Also concerning the bundles, I understand about the huge difference between ei’s and ci bundles. But, are you guys planning to add more ei bundles for next year? Hoping for a oisin blessings gen 2 in my opinion… happy 2013 gaia and btw, aww Lanzer can’t make it to the ata day D: >w< sushi is good xD well, happy new years to everyone and hello 2013!

It's true we are going to remove towns 1 but not for a while longer, we still have more things we need to add in to Towns 2 before we can shut Towns 1 down.

Regarding EIs and CIs ...no idea.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Shoopuffs
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I have a question regarding Ultra Satan.
I wasn't around for black friday, so I may or may not have missed anything regarding the origins of Ultra Satan, but as soon as I noticed it was on the site it quickly became a favorite item of mine.
I noticed that you guys release Ultra Satan Slippers as well as had ornaments for the X-mas event featuring Ultra Satan.
Will we be seeing more Ultra Satan in upcoming events and/or items, and will Ultra Satan become like a mascot type character like Rock Puppy or perhaps an NPC like Radiojack?

I personally would love to see more of this adorable little cat in the future, and would absolutely love if it became an NPC like character.

As always thanks for taking the time to answer our questions and having ATA's. C:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ultra Satan first appeared in the Election Day event this year. He was the pet of Diedrich's opponent (and probable clone) Friedrich.
User Image

Profitable Businessman

I was wondering why I cant Enter the Anime style clothing Store...Im in the UK and i cant enter it apprently....which makes me sad cos i bet it has loads of cool stuff in there

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Look Out Kid
I was on Towns earlier this morning, and I noticed that a lot of the town topics were things along the lines of "RIP Original Towns 2013". I'm really curious, are you destroying Towns and/or making major changes to it?

Original Towns is going to be taken down after Towns 2 is finished.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
HDMI
HDMI
I'm feeling things are about to change.User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
First page BUahaha!
No questions this time, hope all of you admins, developers, artists, and everyone else who visit the thread have a great New Years!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image Yeah, I guess this is growing up.
HDMI

Same to you! biggrin

Wintry Dragon

HAPPY NEW YEAR! heart
x Aiyoku x
Why do I have to go through so much to get my GG just because I spent 100 dollars all at once? -n-
um...you shouldn't. Here's a methood I use:
1: buy RIG bundles
2: sell RIG bundles for gold.
3: just buy the items you want with the gold instead of throwing money away on a fraction of a chance at a good item.

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Familiar Phantom

This is the first AtA I've made it to. Can I ask questions about the Gaia On The Go app? If not, stop reading this post now. Can we have a way to access guilds on the app? I'm annoyed that we can't get to guild forums through the app. Running my guild is the primary reason I stay active on Gaia, and I want to be able to do it on the move without resorting to Safari! On a slightly unrelated note, don't you think Booty Grab would make a great app on its own? It may be difficult to develop, but I think it would be great on touch screen! So long as it still connects to Gaia so you can get gold, that would be awesomeness x ∞!

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Account Notice : Email Blocked
No matter how many time I unblock the e-mail, the account notice does not go away... and I recently used a password reset through that e-mail, so obviously Gaia CAN send to my e-mail. So why does it keep saying it's blocked? This needs to be fixed, I know i'm not the only one with this problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff