Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady__Miko
Will alchemy cases and caches be getting newer potential items. The prices for these items have been falling and this can be felt for both alchemists and the many people who go into towns who collect items for gold. Just asking because I figured newer potential items could increase demand...

Another question. I'd asked Lanzer and the devs if we'd be getting any items that are well...African? For example I really like enkarewa/Maasai collars. I was assured the lack of African items would be addressed (and I even gave some images for those who wanted to learn). But a long time's past and I haven't seen anything and it's been several months.

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Otuen
Why are you forcing changes on the rally onto users? What about the users that loves one of the cores of being a gaian and being able to create room in rally? I honestly feel like you guys are telling me to ******** off of Gaia from my 6 years in counting of being a gaian....

Sometimes old things need to be updated, for whatever reasons. (Apparently security is a big part of it, but I don't use rally, so I don't know)
It is their site, and what they plan to do with it is their decision, and I think they way they're phasing it out is better than just closing it.
~King Awesome

Familiar Phantom

Sagebomb
Elyarne
Ah, Kiwiland, the butt of many racist Aussie jokes, and the home of many racist jokes about Aussies, but allies are our nations. Does it ever piss you off when Northern Hemispherers can't tell the difference between our accents? You sound so different to me. Your vowel sounds are opposite to ours. Several Aussie teens I've met's favourite past time is to ask a Kiwi friend to count to six. Sounds like "sex" to us, which is why they giggle immaturely so much.

I thought most racist Aussie jokes were about "Abos"?

Indeed we are very different, the Aussie accent sounds more nasaly to me. six/ten both sound very different to the US....When I worked on cruise ships...people loved it when I mentioned "Deck Six"...

Though to be honest on similaritys there was a South African passenger on the ship that I had to ask where he was from, because he sounded like he could be Kiwi, but of a slightly different accent. (Im sure in Aus you have ranges as well....Like in NZ Auckland, compared to Christchurch, compared to invercargill are quite different.
In Australia accents are different from person to person. I find accents are different if you have an indigenous origin, or a foreign origin. There are so many different cultures living cheek by jowl, you can easily pick up aspects from different accents. For instance, I listen to so much American music I used to sing with an American accent. Now I annoy my sisters by correcting them when they use an American word. I hate the Americanisation of cultures, though Australia didn't have much of a culture to begin with. Difference in accent can also exist in working class families where slang is commonly used, and that strong Aussie accent starts to come out. There are also differences from one side of the continent to another, and in Tasmania (I musn't forget Tasmania, or I might get bitten). So to sum up, we have trouble understanding each other from time to time.

Angelic Nitemare

xSaiph
siskataya

Wow, that is amazing! Any jobs we have available can be found on our corporate page: http://gaiainteractive.com/jobs/

You can also pm me for more information about this biggrin

Curiosity question
to be a part of gaia employee. Are you required to be a US citizen to join the workforce?

I thought the one major prerequisite was to be trained in the art of ninjitsu.

Unfortunately, my kung fu is too strong. That and I miiiiight spook some of the staff. I tend to be VERY talkative in RL too, and that can scare people.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
siskataya

Corinth Maxwell
siskataya
Hello everyone!

Lanzer is still away eating sushi in Japan, so I'm making the thread today!

Boy time flew by this year! Not only is this the last day of the year, it is the last ATA for 2012! eek Time flies when you are having fun, right?

We just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for helping to make this an amazing year for Gaia, and for being such awesome members. Your creativity, compassion for others, humorous posts, and many varied activities have help keep Gaia the most vibrant, witty, friendly and fun community online.

We wish you all a very Happy New Year! Dream big and go bold in 2013. We're sure that whatever your goals for the New Year are, with discipline, patience, effort, and faith in your abilities you'll be able to meet them.

- Sisky

cat_stare Since this is the last ATA of the year, I might as well ask rather important questions. cat_whee

1. Why is it, after all this time, we're STILL not allowed to re-arrange items placed in the "Game" tab of our inventories? cat_stressed cat_scream

2. In events such as this last one, where we're expected to "donate" items to receive credit toward a specific goal (i.e., donating 30 items to redeem/destroy one ornament), why is it that we cannot simply donate "X" number of items all at once, and receive credit for each item that was donated, instead of only being credited once for the entire bundle? cat_confused

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
What do you have for us on the first week of 2013?
Contest and Guild
X-Crimson Fate-X
Contest and Guild
X-Crimson Fate-X
Um, can you take off my trading ban PLEEEEEEASE?!
admins/dev/mods do not remove bans on request but they do look in to the case if they feel like it and see if you were banned wrongfully.Then in the end if it is found you were ban wrongfully then they may remove your trade ban.

Oh...but it's been on for a while, and i didn't even do anything :/
sorry but 9 out of 10 times bans are not lifted.

damn....this really sucks >.<

Generous Genius

siskataya
Kagami Noire
xSaiph
Kagami Noire
xSaiph
mine is ignored as well but yea
I hope you get your request answered noire
uhh yeah they ignore alot especially when I tend to ask the same thing week ...after week...after week...and always get ignored!
you could contact the one who created Gogh reed. I dont know its artist sadly

.__. quite some..umm useful info you gave me there but thanks anyway

Wait, is this about wanting straight, black hairstyles to equip on your avatar? The request has been forwarded along to the appropriate team. Like all item requests, we cannot guarantee it'll get done, but we have put your suggestion forward.

; x; its just like hell they keep making white hair white hair white hair and even if they do make it the chance items haven't been exactly kind lately every time I open one its click: oh you lose haha
or click click click: omg one away from teh end! oh you lose XD trololol heres a shitty item worth crap that you cant use pardon my language.

but like I said its like a kick to the uhh well you know when I'm praying and hoping that black hair comes out and BOOM white hair XD haha trololol from gaia

; x;
Mifftastical
Happy New Year all. ♥

Let's se.. a question to give you guys...

1. Why did the Reve recolour not have all the poses? : O

2. x^2 + 2x + 1 = 0; what is x?

3. Happy New Year again? : D

1. Unknown.

2. Simplifies to (x+1)^2=0. x+1 = sqrt(0); x+1=0; x=-1.
Check work: -1^2 + 2(-1) + 1 =
1 + -2 + 1

3. Thanks, and happy arbitrary turning of the calendar to 2013 to you too!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
I am Silly monkey girl
So I have a question for the admins.

1. Some time ago, I was wrongfully banned. I made a ticket and after nearly a year they said that -it- had been a mistake on their behalf as I could prove it that I had not broken the ToS in the manner that they stated. SO my question is this.

IF I was in the clear, why was my account not re-opened? And is still to this day -blocked-...

You are free to pm me with your ticket number so I can look into the matter for you. If you were told that your account would be unbanned, it should have been. Either way, let me know so I can look into what happened biggrin

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Ridley Starsmore
xSaiph
siskataya

Wow, that is amazing! Any jobs we have available can be found on our corporate page: http://gaiainteractive.com/jobs/

You can also pm me for more information about this biggrin

Curiosity question
to be a part of gaia employee. Are you required to be a US citizen to join the workforce?

I thought the one major prerequisite was to be trained in the art of ninjitsu.

Unfortunately, my kung fu is too strong. That and I miiiiight spook some of the staff. I tend to be VERY talkative in RL too, and that can scare people.
lolol xD das nice
i wanna learn the secrets of virtual reality >u
/i is noobs at everything

Angelic Nitemare

Sandokiri
Mifftastical
Happy New Year all. ♥

Let's se.. a question to give you guys...

1. Why did the Reve recolour not have all the poses? : O

2. x^2 + 2x + 1 = 0; what is x?

3. Happy New Year again? : D

1. Unknown.

2. Simplifies to (x+1)^2=0. x+1 = sqrt(0); x+1=0; x=-1.
Check work: -1^2 + 2(-1) + 1 =
1 + -2 + 1

3. Thanks, and happy arbitrary turning of the calendar to 2013 to you too!
Mmmmm...delicious maths....

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
X-Crimson Fate-X
Contest and Guild
X-Crimson Fate-X
Contest and Guild
X-Crimson Fate-X
Um, can you take off my trading ban PLEEEEEEASE?!
admins/dev/mods do not remove bans on request but they do look in to the case if they feel like it and see if you were banned wrongfully.Then in the end if it is found you were ban wrongfully then they may remove your trade ban.

Oh...but it's been on for a while, and i didn't even do anything :/
sorry but 9 out of 10 times bans are not lifted.

damn....this really sucks >.<

Trading pass bans happen all the time.
If you can find an online mod, and PM them, asking about the status of your trading pass ban and (ask nicely) to try to get bumped up the list, you'll be cleared in no time.
~King Awesome

Generous Genius

Ridley Starsmore
Kagami Noire
Ridley Starsmore
Kagami Noire
siskataya

codemonkey37179

Zero Omega

um yes I have been asking for a recolor of gogh reed where the hair color would be black in the zero hair yet I was told that it takes too much effort so I have up. Even now though I have week after week been begging and begging for some long black straight hair in a chance item thats kinda like gogh reed. and I feel mocked because with every new chance item that comes out there is always white hair and every new evolving item lately has had white hair. I honestly feel mocked.

back on the question of re colors. how come I was told it was too hard to re color an item but you guys recolored not one but three items for the one month yet the one small thing I desire has yet to be made?

Also the chance items seem to have been giving less and less out of rare items lately I've yet to have a victory out of any bundle in months. It seems harder and harder to get items. is there any way to fix that?

I posted this earlier and got ohh I dunno...ignored!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh god....buddy, let me talk to you about WHITE DANDER EARS.....

yeah but theres plenty of bunny ears. theres hardly any black hair that actually oh i dunno LOOKS GOOD? but true those ears wouldnt be bad in white or black

These ears would be AWESOME in black or white. Perhaps both.

And there is loads of decent black wigs. yeah, a gogh reed recolor to black would be awesome, which I attempted with the fan item I worked up. White is a lot harder to recolor to black.

honestly there isnt enough black hair that isnt wavy or in a ponytail. I'm dying for straight black hair thats long like gogh's
So did we ask everything?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces