Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
LyricurI
Isn't there ANY way that gaia could keep towns 1? Q - Q
A lot of town-lurkers [that I know, at least] are pretty annoyed with the new towns 2.

Then I highly recommend they let us know what things they want to see improved/changed, because version 1.0 will be going down.
King Awesomolocity
Bento the spazcat
King Awesomolocity
Also, will we ever be seeing a King Awesomolocity SDPlus Doll?
How popular do I need to be for this to happen? ninja
~King Awesome
you need a colored name or to be an NPC.

Darn....
I wonder which is easier: being a dev or being an NPC. surprised
~King Awesome
Can you code?

Scary Hellraiser

35,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Happy New Year Gaia!

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Prophet

User Image

« Two questions, they're probably going to be annoying:
- Are you guys planning on updating the guilds' forum format to be similar to the regular forum format?
- I've noticed that admin threads don't have thumbs up / thumbs down rankings. Will there be a feature implemented where users can decide whether they want their threads to be rated?

Thanks for reading, I hope everyone had a great holiday season.

Happy New Year! »

User Image

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hi, ATA! Long-time reader, first-time poster. Anywho, what are your plans to ring in the new year? What are your New Year's resolutions? And what are you most anticipating in the year ahead, in both the real world and on Gaia?

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Princess-Orphelia
Ohhh Lordy, this is moving faster than the worlds fastest flying super duper space machine thingie.

Faster than a cyborg rocket cheeta on steroids, fed pure jet fuel for its entire life.

Generous Genius

Gendocide
Kagami Noire
siskataya
Hello everyone!

Lanzer is still away eating sushi in Japan, so I'm making the thread today!

Boy time flew by this year! Not only is this the last day of the year, it is the last ATA for 2012! eek Time flies when you are having fun, right?

We just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for helping to make this an amazing year for Gaia, and for being such awesome members. Your creativity, compassion for others, humorous posts, and many varied activities have help keep Gaia the most vibrant, witty, friendly and fun community online.

We wish you all a very Happy New Year! Dream big and go bold in 2013. We're sure that whatever your goals for the New Year are, with discipline, patience, effort, and faith in your abilities you'll be able to meet them.

- Sisky

um yes I have been asking for a recolor of gogh reed where the hair color would be black in the zero hair yet I was told that it takes too much effort so I have up. Even now though I have week after week been begging and begging for some long black straight hair in a chance item thats kinda like gogh reed. and I feel mocked because with every new chance item that comes out there is always white hair and every new evolving item lately has had white hair. I honestly feel mocked.

back on the question of re colors. how come I was told it was too hard to re color an item but you guys recolored not one but three items for the one month yet the one small thing I desire has yet to be made?

Also the chance items seem to have been giving less and less out of rare items lately I've yet to have a victory out of any bundle in months. It seems harder and harder to get items. is there any way to fix that?
I would super love a Gogh Reed recolor but I can also see where it is very diffidult for the site to do a recolor of that EI or an EI like the Compass
Because all of the different sets are in different colors and textures, they can't just go and recolor everything with the same color pallet and be done with it. Instead, there would have to be a new color set for each of the evolutions. If you look at items that have been recolored, they don't involve poses with multiple different color schemes.

I had stated before that I had given up on the recolor but to see that a recolor had been made just a month after asking I can't help but feel like I've been kicked in the nads if you ask me.

Friendly Browser

Narumi Misuhara
Cuwtie
What does Gaia plan on improving through out 2013?

Ideally everything! We'll see what time and developers allow however xd

Great! I hope to see the updates this upcoming year!

Ezra's Husband

Invisible Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
King Awesomolocity
Bento the spazcat
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

Darn....
~King Awesome

NPC considering it's a non-playable character and a Dev, well, they play xd

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bento the spazcat
King Awesomolocity
Bento the spazcat
King Awesomolocity
~King Awesome

Darn....
~King Awesome
Can you code?
~King Awesome

Friendly Shapeshifter

5,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
codemonkey37179
BlaineInagaki
codemonkey37179
BlaineInagaki
So I've cleared my cache, tried entering from my Home. But nothing seems to be allowing me to get into Towns. And I've seen some others having this problem too.

Is this a problem that you know of and are working on, or is there something else I need to be trying?

No problem that I know of. Are you able to get to Rally or Towns 2?
No. Every time I try those, they say I'm Not Logged in, or I'm logged in on some other app, such as Rally. When I'm not. And I really enjoyed walking around the Towns, but I'm at a loss when I've tried multiple browsers for Towns and Towns 2 and nothing works.

Is it a new account?

Otherwise, you may have a browser stuck open somewhere, even if you can not see it. You can try a reboot and see if it is still happening.

Very new account. As of this post I still can't buy and sell on the Marketplace.

And I've tried over more than one day to get into Towns.

Generous Genius

Bento the spazcat
Kagami Noire
and as usual my questions go unheard. stressed
I can't tell if your sig is male or female. But it's pretty either way.

its actually easy to tell XD

but yeah its a guy hes louise hardwich from absolute obedience.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Sakura Parfait
Hello!

1. Do you guys have anything planned for New Years?
2. Since Towns 1 is going away soon, will we still be able to trick-or-treat and carol in Towns 2? I always preferred doing those two activities in Towns more than going through shops.
3. What can we expect for 2013?
4. What is the Partners forum category about? I noticed it on the main forum index page.

1. Not really.
2. Eventually yes.
3. Lots!
4. You'll see wink

Versatile Fashionista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Is it possible that gaia could recolor Highwire Belladonna in blue?
That would be great if we could get a blue highwire item.
I love the red highwire item!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces