Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Genius

Bunny Cakes[MB]
Harbinger of Pandamonium
Sandokiri
Zero Omega
Bunny Cakes[MB]

Exactly the response I should expect from you. Now tell us of your gift!

There is no gift.

Harbinger has my permission to post a picture of me that he took this morning.

User Image
Zero Omega

Ha!

Sandokiri
]
lol. cute plushie but you look like no need more rest

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
pickles0012
Zero Omega
pickles0012
Zero Omega
pickles0012
In the past I lost two avatars because I logged in from a different place ( was at my daughter's house) The first was Pickles12 and the second was IamPickles12.. I have an avatar now under Pickles0012 but I lost all the stuff that I had accumulated under the other avatars.
Question ..is there any way that my stuff can be credited to my present avatar that replaced the two old ones? They still both appear on the page to befriend but evidently, they don't accept my request! I had some cool stuff that i lost!!
Please respond to this message! Is there any way to recuperate my stuff! Thanks!

Sounds like something you might want to file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help for, the staff there should be able to help you.

Don't know how to proceed in ''My Ticket''

In the search section, look for "Contact Us" and then select the topic that says "Contact Us." Scroll to the bottom of that topic and you should see, "Can't find your answer? Click here" and then "click here."

Tried that...only got sent to some outside service....want help from Gaia , not elsewhere!!

The Parature ticketing service sends tickets to Gaia staff to handle.

Sparkly Hunter

Bunny Cakes[MB]
SmittysBride
Just wanna say THANK YOU TO Dlin for the awesome art for Modmas. (Someone let her know for meh?)

Also cannot wait for a certain Admin to go female. HA! XD

Merry Christmas guys! Keep on keepin' on dudes! (and dudetes) wink

We'll let her know. smile

TY! It is awesome. You guys are talented in so many ways. It's nice to see that!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Happy Holidays Gaia Staff.

I wanted to say that I simply love this months MC's. I was wondering if there is going to be a winter update in the gold shop this year? Also Gaia, where is my igloo?! Gaia needs an igloo item for avatars.

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Zero Omega

there you go
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TRUTHS :U

Angelic Nitemare

Heya Guys! It was great seeing you on Friday! I'm just sorry WE FORGOT PICTURES!

SilverHeart221's Husband

Original Phantom

12,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
did you know its my birthday

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
xSaiph
Zero Omega

there you go

... I hate everyone.

Ember Caster's Kouhai

Death Surgeon

48,850 Points
  • Academic Hero 500
  • Ultimate Alliance 500
  • Stone World 500
Tamashii No Tomo
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Granted, my heart goes out to the families of the children killed in that shooting, but does anyone even remember the shooting that went on the day before in Washington? u_u I watched it, too :3 My tears flow like water when it comes to hearing about the death of a child.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I think people are harping on the one that happened on Friday because of how unbelievably young those kids where, the oldest was 7 the youngest was 6. They didn't even get to live, those poor poor babies... but no school so ever be targeted like that. There was a teach that had hid all her kids in the bathroom, and one of the little boys in there looks at his teacher and said "I want to see Christmas, I don't want to die" I makes me cry every time I think about those little ones going through something like that.
pickles0012
Zero Omega
pickles0012
Zero Omega
pickles0012
In the past I lost two avatars because I logged in from a different place ( was at my daughter's house) The first was Pickles12 and the second was IamPickles12.. I have an avatar now under Pickles0012 but I lost all the stuff that I had accumulated under the other avatars.
Question ..is there any way that my stuff can be credited to my present avatar that replaced the two old ones? They still both appear on the page to befriend but evidently, they don't accept my request! I had some cool stuff that i lost!!
Please respond to this message! Is there any way to recuperate my stuff! Thanks!

Sounds like something you might want to file a ticket at http://www.gaiaonline.com/help for, the staff there should be able to help you.

Don't know how to proceed in ''My Ticket''

In the search section, look for "Contact Us" and then select the topic that says "Contact Us." Scroll to the bottom of that topic and you should see, "Can't find your answer? Click here" and then "click here."

Tried that...only got sent to some outside service....want help from Gaia , not elsewhere!!

The Parature system is Gaia's help center; its articles are created and edited by us, and inquiries are handled by various pepople within our staff. It's not an "outside service." 3nodding

Cappychu

emotion_hug

Aged Genius

zeeden

I did, in fact, not know that.

Happy Birthday.
Hello admins!
First of all, let me thank you for keeping gaia the way it is. Even though I don't like some of the changes, I know you just do the best for us.

Now, the question. Gaia is close to turn 10 years old. Do you guys have any plans for the anniversary, any special events, Items re-releasings, collectible raffles? Anything at all?
1O Years is a big deal, so you should really be thinking about awesome stuff to do! whee

Thanks once again! emotion_yatta

[Reposting because I didn't get an answer]

Angelic Nitemare

Zero Omega

... I hate everyone.

On another note, was that concert amazing or what?

Save for the 8 dollar beers, that kinda sucked. sweatdrop

IRL Stalker

zeeden
Happy birthday, person!

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
xSaiph
Zero Omega

there you go

Did you make this Chibi Zeroicorn? It is awesome! May I have permission to use this on our social media sites and put it on our Pinterest?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff