Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Yay Towns has snow and houses decorated!

Precious Seeker

Did you know that they found another Mayan Calendar?

News Article

Fashionable Shopper

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
y did gaia people put rally towns 2 and virtual world together that's what is bugging me rite now mad stare
Zero Omega
Kasteon
Zero Omega
Kasteon
Zero Omega

I've sent the link via PM.
Any progress?

I'll look into it sometime this week, not during ATA. xd

I'll be on Holiday in about 5 days.
Hopefully there will be internet access!

What are you actually going to be looking into? Just wondering.
How do you want to get contacted?
What happens if I get ignored, again?

Sorry, I like to ask Questions.

I will just poke Ray to see if he can get back to your ticket, that's pretty much it.

Ok.
If I have anymore concerns or questions, i'll ask you. Via PM.

But please reply to them. I don't like getting ignored.

I still want an apology from the 3 mods that have ignored me.
I hope that's not to much to ask for.

Thanks for your time.
It was nice meeting you. c:

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Tamashii No Tomo
Question # 2 for the lovely Admins~
I opened a ticket back May of 2012, and have yet to receive an answer from an admin in resolving the issue.
What the ticket is about: 5630-10210412
My main account, Fujiko1, was banned for what I believe to be a misunderstanding. The person that banned me thought that that I was using a hacked account to harass another Gaia user. It was either that or using it to gain profits in hacking. The account in question, the hacked one Ellyrhyanna, was originally my old account that I had made a long time ago, using a forgotten email address. I was able to access the account again by using the email I had registered to the account because I did not know her username. Ellyrhyanna was hacked, which is why I made a new account back in 2004, now known as Fujiko1. Could someone clarify why I was banned, and maybe assist me in recovering the account(s)?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Send me a PM with this information and I can check into this for you.

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Nymphadora Tonks Airman

Ohai cutie~
Yeah =< It seems like they forget about our tickets. emo
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Caeli
User Image
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to Everyone at Gaia

To Lanzer:
1. I would love a Waffles plushie, he is too cute. I am a big fan
Would you consider getting a plushie made for us Waffles lovers heart heart heart heart

To the Artists & Developers
2. Please increase the number of outfit slots? I am at 20 saved outfits and can't save anymore. It would be nice to have more slots

3. Please bring back the items removed from the Phin Phang I really miss the mermaids etc.?

and last but not least, please add a pose to the Astra-11-Lucky Clover, where the clovers are flowing down like the Sakura blossoms.
User Image

We made plans to add more outfit slots, but it'll take a bit of time to implement, look forward to it early next year!

Will look into that too. Been talking too long about what price and payout should be.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
II BlazeoftheCookies II
On my BlazeEvilHolyGod account...I filled out a report, but the entire thing happened 4 months ago...would I be able to get my stuff back? Techinically, I wasnt able to access my account because someone had changed the password.

Haven't forgotten your PM, I'll get back to you.

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Happy Holidays, Admins! heart

Are we going to get new images for Jigsaw anytime soon? We haven't had any new puzzles since the contest ended. That was in, what, early 2010? The site has so much beautiful art. After the contest I thought we were going to get regular new images again like when Jigsaw first came out. I looove Jigsaw, but doing the same puzzles for over a year gets monotonous. I can knock together most Insane puzzles in 20-30 minutes because I'm so familiar with the pieces.

Jigsaw glitch fixes would be great, too. I made a Gaia account for my mother because she loves Jigsaw, but she hasn't been using it because the glitches keep losing her saved progress or not giving her gold so she got frustrated. sad And recently I've been getting more of the various glitches that pop up after resuming from a saved puzzle. sad

/copypasta from last week since it wasn't addressed

Ruthless Wench

HEY ZERO

I heard you got a special gift today for Christmas~ pirate
Cappychu
Can I have hugs? emotion_awesome
Anyone in my siggy that I haven't gotten? emotion_kirakira
All I want for Christmas from mods/admins. ^

Merry Christmas! *hugs*

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Zero Omega
II BlazeoftheCookies II
On my BlazeEvilHolyGod account...I filled out a report, but the entire thing happened 4 months ago...would I be able to get my stuff back? Techinically, I wasnt able to access my account because someone had changed the password.

Haven't forgotten your PM, I'll get back to you.
Ok, thank you!
dear admins i dont really like the Flynn's Plunder i know u r trying to add rare items bakc into gaia but they r different going over the nomal market palce value i like the bidblast more

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
You know I'm kinda surprised that Brennivin hasn't made some outfits inspired from The Hobbit?

Aged Genius

bossygirl1010_9
y did gaia people put rally towns 2 and virtual world together that's what is bugging me rite now mad stare

We wanted to make it possible to travel the whole world of Gaia without closing your window.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff