Welcome to Gaia! ::

can we get an animated toy train item?

can we get more teddy bears?

High-functioning Hoarder

What did you guys think of The Hobbit?

Oh, and speaking of movies - when is the 'Case of Pietro' movie comming out?

Smoker

May I have gold please?

Lonely Friend

How does thou start over when faced upon overwhelming odds?

IRL Gekko

Twisted Lady
2. So this is a hypothetical thing I've been wondering about. We all know you can log in using your user number instead of your name, and that users can't have names that are too similar in the system. So what would happen if someone made an account named with someone else's user number? Like for example, mine is 2087777, and if someone made an account named that, would wacky hijinks ensue?

User Image
We require a letter in your username to prevent such situations from happening.

In a relationship with Tsu-samas Closet

Festive Lunatic

27,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
still having problems with chrome and booty grab. any chance this will ever be addressed?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
- zOMG! Glitch Fix Update: Anything new to report?

- Gaia Glitching on Chrome: Has this problem been looked into yet? Thread about the problem can be found here.

Yes actually, I do have news on this! I just need to go post in the thread. Several bugs have recently been fixed, and some of them were pretty pesky. The Gnome General issues have been fixed, the treasure chests at the Undersea Cliffs has been fixed, and several bugs affecting the Buzz Saw area have been fixed- yay!

I'll continue to post when we have more info. Also, I'll be posting soon to get some assistance for helping to test the endgame area bugs. I'll actually need advanced players to help go into this area and play with myself and a dev to help find the issues affecting this area. We need this actual gameplay feedback to pinpoint some of the problems.

Hope this is helpful info! biggrin
Sisky

Aged Genius

twiterpert
This is for codemonkey if he's here tonight

Last year's Christmas update gave us trees and ornaments of every color. I planned on decking my halls for every occasion, but there are a few things that have prevented me from doing so. When you select a tab in the editor, you must click through each page arrow by arrow. When you select an item, say, one light for your tree, it automatically closes the window so you can actually see your home, but upon reopening the window, it brings you back to the first page, requiring you to click through all those other pages again to get the next lightbulb. It's way too labor intensive to actually enjoy decorating my home anymore. I won't kid and say I understand what goes into making small changes, but something needs to change. My suggestions:

~ A scroll bar instead of arrows at the bottom. The whole inventory appears to be loaded at once anyways, so this would help in quickly jumping from one area of items to the next
~ Item 'stacking'. I've a dozen lights of several colors and would happily buy more, but each bulb is an individual item. Scrolling through pages upon pages of lightbulbs is not fun. Why can we not have each color take up just one slot with an indicator at the bottom saying how many are left for use?
~ Inventory arrangement. I have spent some time organizing my inventory, and was disappointed that my housing inventory did not carry over. This would at least allow me to prioritize item display.

I know it's been said before that you don't have time to do many of the things you'd like to do, but in my opinion, housing will hold back T2's potential if it remains as is.

Housing will be getting a boost for towns 2. I've already made a faster loading house, but I take your point that the editor may need a revisit.

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Dear Staff,

Although I'm glad that you made Riddle Me leg pose for Harley Quinn cosplayers, I'm still concerned if there's still a slight chance for mismatched shoes or one shoe with a two special poses on either side of the shoes while wearing normal pairs at the same time... ^^;;

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Vro
Is there any way to persuade someone to separate the Four Ponies of the Apocalypse into four different poses? The item is very nice, but having all ponies equipped at once crowds most avatars. If the ponies could be separated, they'd be much more usable. (I thought I'd ask since the item was released just today)

this, very much so. domokun stargate
Zero Omega
Kasteon
Hello. This is my first time in the ATA. I've got a very worrying issue that I want your staff to address.

Story

In September, I got banned for 14 days for making an Avatar that fit the theme of a P e d o phile. This such account was (II Verda II).
After my ban, I made a thread in the CB asking for Avatar advice on that certain Avatar.

In early November, I tried to assess my accounts but I couldn't because they have been both banned.
Since I haven't checked my email in over 4 months, all of my emails have been deleted.
The email regarding my ban was also deleted.
I filled a ticket, asking that the Gaia-staff resend the email back, so I can see why my accounts were banned.
It turned out that I got banned for making that thread that I mentioned about earlier.

_____

Questions

I also consulted with two other staff members before I talked to Ray, they didn't even bother to reply after I asked them some simple Questions...
I asked the staff (Ray) question 1 and 4, who helped me with re-sending the email. He has yet to reply.

Q1) Why were TWO accounts banned, not one? Remember only ONE account was involved in the crime..

Q2) Why didn't I get another warning before I was perma-banned?

Q3) Why was I banned for 14 days in the first place? Remember, Gaia did make does items, I don't recall anyone mentioning about how you can use items in a specific way to get banned. Am I wrong? Or does Gaia need to change it's rules?

Q4) Why didn't I get a second warning before I got banned? Was having the word 'p e d o phile' in a the title of a thread really that offensive to be perma-banned for?
It's WAY to harsh if you ask me.

Q5) Is there anyway for Gaia to get all the items from my two accounts onto this one?

_____

I'm sorry if this is to long, but I have to include ALL this information.

I would really like you guys to answer my Questions above.
If you need any additional information, please ask.

I feel as though I was mistreated by your staff, being ignored by three staff members in a row isn't what I call good customer service.

Your rules are also very harsh, I think you people need to change your banning system so that it's more user-friendly, because, at the end of the day, even though the small-term problem is eliminate/dealt with, the user will come back with an even more aggressive attitude towards Gaia and it's staff

Please give me my accounts back?
I would feel deeply unhappy if I didn't even get a reply for this.
._.

I'll answer your questions in a general sense as I'm not completely familiar with your case.

1/2. Some offenses are so egregious that we do not send out a warning to the member before banning. Such offenses include, but are not limited to, hacking and posting password phishing links.

3. While we do allow creative freedom when creating an avatar, creating one that is sexually explicit or makes light of issues like child abuse and exploitation are not allowed.

4. Similar answer to 1/2.

5. If an account has been banned and we find the ban to be justified then the items cannot be moved onto another account. The items are considered forfeit as you violated the rules.

As for this ticket, send me the ticket ID and I can look into the status of your ticket.

Ok, thanks for answering the Questions.
But I would still like an apology for getting ignored.

My Ticket WAS dealt with, but the person re-sending the email to me didn't reply when I asked some of those Questions.
I can't access the account that filled the ticket.
It was banned this morning ._.

Could you reply to this?
Thanks.

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hey admins I got a question,
What do you pay your mods with?

OG Duelist

9,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
Not even gold and silver

Do you guys have anything to say about the tragic incident that happened Friday morning in Connecticut?

break the two of us...

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
I'm going to have a relaxing Christmas with my daughter and family. I just wanted to say that I really love the Apocalyptic theme to this year's Christmas event and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. <3

Familiar Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Hello Admins.

I have a problem.

I have an account that was hacked over a year ago. I filed out a report and someone would get back to me, then nobody messaged me back.

Some started to two months ago after an ATA, but then stopped after one message. I just need a MOD of any to help me. Could some please help me? I love Gaia, and If I could get my previous account back I will be so happy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff