Welcome to Gaia! ::

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
How goes the christmas shopping?

And we need more I AM poses where the character is sleeping. I enjoy this lazy look while playing zOMG.
Are there going to be new cashshop items? It's look pretty empty without fall collection, band of bremen, petit, keiko's. When are we going to get more? D:

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Kasteon
Hello. This is my first time in the ATA. I've got a very worrying issue that I want your staff to address.

Story

In September, I got banned for 14 days for making an Avatar that fit the theme of a P e d o phile. This such account was (II Verda II).
After my ban, I made a thread in the CB asking for Avatar advice on that certain Avatar.

In early November, I tried to assess my accounts but I couldn't because they have been both banned.
Since I haven't checked my email in over 4 months, all of my emails have been deleted.
The email regarding my ban was also deleted.
I filled a ticket, asking that the Gaia-staff resend the email back, so I can see why my accounts were banned.
It turned out that I got banned for making that thread that I mentioned about earlier.

_____

Questions

I also consulted with two other staff members before I talked to Ray, they didn't even bother to reply after I asked them some simple Questions...
I asked the staff (Ray) question 1 and 4, who helped me with re-sending the email. He has yet to reply.

Q1) Why were TWO accounts banned, not one? Remember only ONE account was involved in the crime..

Q2) Why didn't I get another warning before I was perma-banned?

Q3) Why was I banned for 14 days in the first place? Remember, Gaia did make does items, I don't recall anyone mentioning about how you can use items in a specific way to get banned. Am I wrong? Or does Gaia need to change it's rules?

Q4) Why didn't I get a second warning before I got banned? Was having the word 'p e d o phile' in a the title of a thread really that offensive to be perma-banned for?
It's WAY to harsh if you ask me.

Q5) Is there anyway for Gaia to get all the items from my two accounts onto this one?

_____

I'm sorry if this is to long, but I have to include ALL this information.

I would really like you guys to answer my Questions above.
If you need any additional information, please ask.

I feel as though I was mistreated by your staff, being ignored by three staff members in a row isn't what I call good customer service.

Your rules are also very harsh, I think you people need to change your banning system so that it's more user-friendly, because, at the end of the day, even though the small-term problem is eliminate/dealt with, the user will come back with an even more aggressive attitude towards Gaia and it's staff

Please give me my accounts back?
I would feel deeply unhappy if I didn't even get a reply for this.
._.

I'll answer your questions in a general sense as I'm not completely familiar with your case.

1/2. Some offenses are so egregious that we do not send out a warning to the member before banning. Such offenses include, but are not limited to, hacking and posting password phishing links.

3. While we do allow creative freedom when creating an avatar, creating one that is sexually explicit or makes light of issues like child abuse and exploitation are not allowed.

4. Similar answer to 1/2.

5. If an account has been banned and we find the ban to be justified then the items cannot be moved onto another account. The items are considered forfeit as you violated the rules.

As for this ticket, send me the ticket ID and I can look into the status of your ticket.
why have I been reduced to a turtle in the flash spaces? ie: Rally, Hollywood

Familiar Lunatic

Scobre

4) Can we get female Heralds for HOC?

There's already one per faction. They're really rare cards however xP

Invisible Elocutionist

21,515 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Novice Attacker 150
lanzer

Hey, Lanzer! When will the new set of Achievements be out? I've been waiting for quite a while for the new ones.

Star

can you pretty pweeze tell us wats gunna be here on christmas?

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hope everyone has a wonderful, and safe Chistmas.

Hello! So after months of collectin', and makin' 590 edwardian trousers. I finally completed this quest, and made the first black pair. I still think there should be an achievement for it. xd

Second I would like to see animal ears layer correctly with the omg hat. Now I know that there are a ton of ears on Gaia. A few I would like to see. Puppy cosplay ears, fox ears, easter bunny ears, and neko cosplay ears.

Maybe also have the face framing-bangs from prince cardinalis layer behind the samurai yoroi pose 5a, and 5b. Thank you.

Unstoppable Krampus

Howdy admins, two questions!

1. Have you all forgotten about Cardbot? I'm pretty sure he's the only NPC that doesn't have an SDPlus doll yet.

2. So this is a hypothetical thing I've been wondering about. We all know you can log in using your user number instead of your name, and that users can't have names that are too similar in the system. So what would happen if someone made an account named with someone else's user number? Like for example, mine is 2087777, and if someone made an account named that, would wacky hijinks ensue?

User Image
Thank you for the warm wishes Sextans, Happy Holidays to you too.

We'll take your suggestion for account inactivity into consideration. Thanks for sharing with us!

Sextans
First off let me say User Image for improving the listing page! It took me for surprise while testing it that when you make a mistake in your listing,that it now has a checkbox stating that it's a misprice.User Image
I imagine this will cut back on reports regarding misprices in the future and will save a lot of people from losing something they worked so hard to get.
The layout is fantastic and it gives a more accurate up to date Average buy price and lowest buy price,also lists a shop price if one exists for the item..you guys really out did yourselves with this one,count me impressed. User Image

This change is greatly appreciated and it will go on to help many users, thank you so much!"

I am very happy and very grateful for these improvements to the site,
but not quite for the 6 month Inactive account blocking User Image, if you could increase the time frame to 12 months like some email providers do , it would be a little less tedious.

I wish all of you Gaia Staff, Gaians and all of my friends (Specially to IIwizardeigesII) A wonderful and Happy holidays! User Image I imagine you'll be spending with people who are important in your life, that special day of the year we thank the ones we love for being in our lives and spread cheer and joy to those less fortunate.User Image
We never know if this will be the last x-mas we spend with them,so cherish every second.

mis mejores deseos
~sextans

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Twisted Lady
Howdy admins, two questions!

1. Have you all forgotten about Cardbot? I'm pretty sure he's the only NPC that doesn't have an SDPlus doll yet.

2. So this is a hypothetical thing I've been wondering about. We all know you can log in using your user number instead of your name, and that users can't have names that are too similar in the system. So what would happen if someone made an account named with someone else's user number? Like for example, mine is 2087777, and if someone made an account named that, would wacky hijinks ensue?

User Image

You can't make an account with just numbers. wink
Season's greetings!

Will there be anymore zOMG updates in the future, or are you guys completely dropping the project? I love zOMG and I would love to see more done with it!

What are some of your Holiday traditions at home? I'd love to know!

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kasteon
King Awesomolocity
Questions for everyone:
What is your greatest personal Gaia achievement?
What is your most popular Gaia achievement?
What is your favorite way of getting gold?
How often do you actually "quest" for an item?

My answers:
Getting 10,000,000 gold.
My Aquarium Tools.
Hoarding.
Quite often.
~King Awesome

Q3: Vending. It's very easy. But you gotta have patients. :3

I like hoarding. xP
It's easier. You can't make as much though, without a large amount of capital to invest with.
~King Awesome
gataka
What happened to Panagrammic?
He's like MIA right now o3o

Edit: He took time from his busy schedule to hang out today!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff