Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Tactician

Lanzer
dragonprincess1
Europe sounds fun! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Questions:
The homeplanet of the Zurg's terrain. What is it like?
Is it mountainous?

Are there any Zurg festivals we are not aware of?

The Zurg world is a purple world that's actually quite fantastic to see. We had a picture of it posted a long time ago. Sorry I'm not able to find it right now but I do believe it's still around somewhere.

Zurgtember fest? No I don't know of any off hand, probably need to ask an alien himself.

Alrighty, thank you Lanzer for answering my questions.
Have a nice time in Europe..

And WaffleCat is too cute.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Lanzer
dragonprincess1
Europe sounds fun! I hope you have a wonderful time.

Questions:
The homeplanet of the Zurg's terrain. What is it like?
Is it mountainous?

Are there any Zurg festivals we are not aware of?

The Zurg world is a purple world that's actually quite fantastic to see. We had a picture of it posted a long time ago. Sorry I'm not able to find it right now but I do believe it's still around somewhere.

Zurgtember fest? No I don't know of any off hand, probably need to ask an alien himself.
User ImageUser Image

Here:
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Malevolent Millionaire

8,925 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
stare Hello, Lanzer & DJ. I was planning to post a question of my own for tonight's session, but with everyone else's questions (most of which several users have been trying to get answered for WEEKS) being overshadowed & lost in the flood of everyone turning "Ask the Admin" into their own personal "Zurg Discussion 101", I'm starting to think that it's rather difficult for anyone to get a serious question in edgewise that'll actually get noticed, even if it were posted long BEFORE the flooding started. stressed evil scream classified_mcsourface

User Image Just thought I should mention that. whee Hope you enjoy your trip, Lanzer! ninja
Corinth Maxwell
Lanzer
Let's start with this week's ATA!

stare And pray that it doesn't get sidetracked yet AGAIN. whee stressed scream

1. The "Suggested Content" panel in "My Gaia"......When will we be allowed to have an option to shut it off? Not only is it not necessary to me in particular, I don't just add users to my friends list at random -- especially when said users are already on my "ignore list". cat_stare

2. Why, exactly, are the "Bloodstone Gems" 50% more expensive than the "Bloodstone Amulets"? It seems unusual that something that can be equipped would cost less than something that can't. cat_whee

3. How do we go about getting a larger Housing editor frame that displays the entire room on a single screen, as in the below image? cat_stressed cat_scream

User Image

Thanks as always for your replies! ninja

Oh, the list definitely shouldn't have ignored users on it. It should be a lab feature in the near future.

The Amulet came first and we wanted it to be more accessible since little people know about it. The gem is mainly a status item.

Ah, that is a good suggestion. I'll look into something maybe like a full screen mode. Thanks for the suggestion.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
DJ Helsing
Existential Existence
DJ Helsing
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to swing by and say hi.

Feel free to drop questions my way as necessary.

what con has been the most memorable for you amongst all of the cons you have attended this year?

hope you enjoy the holiday

Wow thats a hard question.

I can't really pick one because every event had something special about it wether it be a great crowd or a memorable moment every event in 2011 had a cool and unique occurance that made it special.

Were still working on the 2012 list so stay tuned for more info in the next few weeks.

okay. that's nice that they were all generally unique and special.

good luck with the 2012 list.
shellsmachine
- On October 7, Panagrammic announced in the Site Changes thread that "For a few weeks
we've removed the entry-level cash fish (Octopii, Lazor, Knight, Memphis, Pinchi, and Cooks).
We're trying to slow down the creation of new tanks for a bit."

It's now been a few months. When will Phin Phang be re-stocked?

- Is there any chance of a holiday gift for the aquariums? Perhaps a new set of Aquarium Snow
Crystals from the Daily Chance?

Sorry Panagrammic got tied up with some other tasks and Phin Phang won't be updated until later. We're working on a number of holiday items but I don't think we have holiday aquarium items for the Christmas season. Sorry.
Existential Existence
hi lan lan

bal;kj;lakjdfasdf insert stuff here

add:

Hope you and staff will have a relaxing vacation. biggrin

1) the black friday bundles are still in the cash shop under the all tab a few pages in, just wondering if this was normal
2) are you guys working on any new features for the main gaia site or concentrating more on updating/tweaking current features?
3) what are you most excited for working on in 2012, for GaiaOnline?

Oh yeah we'll be taking that away. Thanks for the reminder.

We're more focused on fixing up current features right now. We hope to address current Gaians concerns over bugs and problems before working on new stuff.

I think that we have some pretty cool improvements that we can make in Towns after housing.

Wheezing Prophet

10,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lanzer, will you be my Gaian Father? biggrin
Cyndelle Maxwell
Lanzer
Let's start with this week's ATA!

ninja Yes, let's do so indeed, especially seeing as how two of my questions are ABOUT "Ask the Admin". whee xp

1. Was it ever considered feasible to give "Ask the Admin" its own forum/subforum?

2. For that matter, why isn't there a forum/subforum specifically created for all of the ATA questions that don't get answered every week? It seems a bit annoying, as well as needlessly time-wasting, for people to have to re-post their questions week after week, simply because their questions are unable to be answered "in time" before the session ends.

3. We now have an option to view 50 friends per page. Not that this isn't a welcome change, but I'm wondering if more can be done. For example, why not allow the option to view up to 100, or 200, or even 500 friends on a single page? Also, why not allow us to rearrange the users on our friends list in the same manner that we can rearrange the items in our inventories through the "Inventory Arranger"?

ATA does have it's own subforum for the archived threads, and Platonix had been terrific in summing up the threads over the years.

I wish I can answer everything, but unfortunately I won't be able to have any work done if I attempt to do so. There was a time where I answer every single PM that came to my inbox, but eventually it got to the point where bugs aren't fixed and features aren't done and I have to step back. Sorry about that.

The friend manager is out of date and we're hoping to remove the 500 friend limit and along that line we will have more browsing options too.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lanzer
Existential Existence
hi lan lan

bal;kj;lakjdfasdf insert stuff here

add:

Hope you and staff will have a relaxing vacation. biggrin

1) the black friday bundles are still in the cash shop under the all tab a few pages in, just wondering if this was normal
2) are you guys working on any new features for the main gaia site or concentrating more on updating/tweaking current features?
3) what are you most excited for working on in 2012, for GaiaOnline?

Oh yeah we'll be taking that away. Thanks for the reminder.

We're more focused on fixing up current features right now. We hope to address current Gaians concerns over bugs and problems before working on new stuff.

I think that we have some pretty cool improvements that we can make in Towns after housing.

cool. you should turn Towns into a 24/7 block party dramallama j/k

thanks for the replies!

Fashionable Vampire

Have fun in Europe, Lanzer!

Some quick questions this week:

1:
When can we expect the stops for the 2012 convention tour to be announced?

2:
Avatar Arenas-Any chances that some fixes will be pushed for next year?[Namely the downvoting, bringing back the 10 star system, etc.]

3:
Will we have some regular 999 EIs anytime soon? And is Zodiacal going to be our only 1499 EI?

4:
Pietro, will we have a conclusion by year's end?

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Lanzer
Christmas is just two weeks away. The shopping malls are packed, everyone's planning on their vacation during the holidays, and we're working hard on the event.

First of all I want to wish everyone a great Christmas and fun filled holiday season. I'll be headed off to Europe for three weeks myself so I wanted to share my holiday wishes early. Hope you'll have fun on Gaia and offline as well.

So close, yet so far. Shopping gets crazier every year, which is why I'LL be shopping online. xp

Enjoy your trip to Europe, and have a very Merry Christmas! Thanks again for the replies! gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright
Platonix
Lanzer
Platonix
ยท Could you pass along a smack upside the head or something to whoever replaced the Bunny Tail in the Sundae's Treat formula with the Bento Bunny? scream from an item that's no longer available and has never been re-released, to an item that's no longer available, has never been re-released, and costs over 100K more on the MP...

I'll check for you, hopefully we'll be able to get it changed.

So, no luck on this, huh?

I found out that Bunny Tail was put there by mistake, and there had been intention to re-release Bento Bunny but we haven't got around to it. Thanks for checking
LabTech David
Hello Lanzer!

Happy Holidays to you too.

My question is:

1-When we the aquarium fish return? Like Mir Pinchi, the Lobster, and the Mermaid back in the aquarium shop? They were taken out and they said they be back within weeks, but it's been month and they are still not there.

2-This is more of a suggestion.. so here goes. When will Gaia release the items that the G Corp Labtechs wore? I know there's a labcoat and medical mask, but what about the pants, the shoes, and the hat they all wear? Are we ever going to get Grombie skin Re release?

Sorry the update took a delay and we'll get back to it later. I'll dig into it and try to have it updated in time.

Ah, if you like those items I'll ask about them. It shouldn't be hard to re-release them. I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

Thank you for joining us this week. Have a great holiday everyone! I'll be taking off to London this Thursday and will be back after New Year. See you all then! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff