Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Also:
1. Will we ever get a Waffles pet item?
2. So, the best background items in all of Gaia were the ones from the Modus Operandi (camera poses), but theyre attached to that awefully clunky camera! Can we get those added on to the EI as separate poses and NOT as a new item?

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
siskataya
II BlazeoftheCookies II
Hello admin, just a few things I would like to say to you. 1. Thank you for getting my hacked account back! I have been looking forward to this for months! 2. Should I file a hacking report? Cause my stuff is gone.. =w=

Yeppers, file a hacking report and report the missing items biggrin
Thanks! razz

Aged Genius

purplemonkeys227
Is being an admin stressful? Do you enjoy it?

Yes, and Yes.
What is this new Gaia Crap? I mean come on guys.. Everything Was so much more better back in the old days. Know I don't.. I just don't. I give up
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Thanks for ruining a once good site.
ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVING BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT the new updates and I Dont like it aswell. oops caps

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Any hint on what makes tomorrow's RIG so speshul?

Familiar Lunatic

scullylam
Uncle Kenny
We'll have a way to redeem existing tickets for gold soon.

with bidblast, what if we have unused tickets? will they be used for anything or deleted? >>

;3

Thieving Exhibitionist

16,515 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Overstocked 200
I really enjoyed and took advantage of your black friday sale. It was super awesome and made me feel good knowing I could have something without slaving my avatar to death.

But I was wondering if you'd do sealed letters from the past next year for black Friday?

Either way, I thank you for the Satan Kitty. It was ingenuous! Actually, I enjoy all your animal items that allow you to BE the animal (but I just like cats).

Scurvy Pirate

Swirlsboo
What's gonna happen to Bid Blast?

We are in the process of removing it from the site completely and adding functionality to allow you to redeem existing BidBlast tickets for gold. All future item distribution is being done through Flynn's Store.

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

The most important question of them all: does the new RIG come out tonight, tomorrow or Wednesday?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Oh I do have a question for this session of Ask the Admin, when will the new RIG be released.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Heys so I have question for you. Why can't we gift people each other gold? We can gift people items, we can have trades with only one person getting gold and the other sending nothing.I think this would be helpful with donations or when people have there own contests and the prize is just money. Just a thought that pop into my head this week. Thanks for your time.

Beloved Noob

7,550 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
i kindal like the way u connected rally and hollywood but it looks just like towns 2 wich i hate im just asking will it be changed bac any time soon

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Latina Puddingv2
Alot of people are really hating the new rally
Alot of people are quitting too about this
Is there anyway you can bring the old rally back?

1. Who?
2. Who?
3. No, though we can make changes to the new version.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Heys so I have question for you. Why can't we gift people each other gold? We can gift people items, we can have trades with only one person getting gold and the other sending nothing.I think this would be helpful with donations or when people have there own contests and the prize is just money. Just a thought that pop into my head this week. Thanks for your time.
Edit: Sorry sometimes it post twice I not sure why this happens to me. I did not do this on purpose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff