Welcome to Gaia! ::

Precious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Love Machine 150
hey admins!
I was wondering if you had anything interesting planned for a christmas event. Any spoilers?

Thanks,
Luna

Aged Genius

Sahliel Vaengbal
Ello Admins some concerns

1) Loading time for the new vh/rally/towns 2 bundle is it supposed to take more than 10 mins to transition from the starting point in the vh to the cab

No, it isn't. I'll keep an eye on it. For now, please refresh.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Any new updates on the ipod vs of gaia with my suggestions???? biggrin

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Hello admin team!
I was curious when were going to see a new expensive EI released. As much as I love all these REIs being released, I miss having one that has 10-13 evolutions.
I had a question regurding animated items. I wondered if you was going to add more animated weapons, weather elements(like you did with the thunder storm one) or make a animated ocean like back ground or let our avi's sit or stand in and moving waves/splashes? smile or any other new animated items?

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
A Rally question:

Will racing ever return? D:

---
how does the little PDA thingie work?

how do we follow friends in rally when we know they are in rally and they want us to follow them but they show as offline on the PDA thingie?

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
codemonkey37179
Sweet Angel Mary
Can we get an animated toy train item?

I would love that! *hint*hint* my artist friends.

Do you have a model train by any chance?

I've got two as I'm pretty sure my mom got them for me. One is for my xmas village, but i don't have a place to set it up.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Epic Kassi
WE DON'T LIKE RALLY! CHANGE. IT. BACK.!!!

Actually we do like the change.
We really do.
A lot.

Buggy Punk

I have a layering issue with an Alchemy item. I posted it in the thread in SF, but nothing ever came of it. It's Jellyfish Dress and the bow from SDPlus #171 Butterfly. They unequip each other, and it's a shame because I think they'd be cute together. The bow doesn't unequip any other tops to my knowledge, so I think it's an issue with the dress. If someone could take a look at it, that'd be lovely. heart

And good luck with the Flash spaces thing. lol

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Uncle Kenny
ChrisHemp
Any Christmas event being plotted (hopefully with some achievements)?
Update to BidBlast at any point? Or adding new items?

Yep, more will be revealed soon!

We are in the process of removing BidBlast from the site completely so there will be no new items added. We'll have a way to redeem existing tickets for gold soon. The new way of distributing items is now through Flynn's Store.

with bidblast, what if we have unused tickets? will they be used for anything or deleted? >>

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello Admins~

1) I wanted to ask what is with the new Rally system?

Angelic Nitemare

lanzer
Krissim Klaw
Since everyone else has pressing questions about Rally, I thought now would be the perfect time to ask when do you plan to make Gaia more accessible to praying mantises? My mantises have a hard time navigating towns with their itty bitty bug claws and they can’t seem to catch any of the insects off the screen. They also want to know how they are suppose to express themselves when there are no praying mantis insect based companion items for them to equip. What plans do you have to remedy this? emotion_eyebrow

Please keep in mind that praying mantises make up at least. .00000000000000001% of your userbase. Do you really want to alienate them?

Just you wait for the next praying mantis event, featuring a 30 page manga with a whole cast of mantises, and the free mantis items will be spectacular!
I...I want to read that SO BAD.

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello admin, just a few things I would like to say to you. 1. Thank you for getting my hacked account back! I have been looking forward to this for months! 2. Should I file a hacking report? Cause my stuff is gone.. =w=

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
dogsbodybaldric
bonking the thread!

You thread bonker! gonk

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Uncle Kenny
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
a Fishing/Bucket Saving Glitch: Has anybody looked into this yet? Thread about the problem can be found here.

It's a known issue but it's likely not something we'll be able to fix or resolve until Fishing is rewritten and updated to AS3.
Oh. Can you tell me when this will happen?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff