Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
How come it took so long to fix the item leak of the red and black umbrella?
Krissim Klaw
Since everyone else has pressing questions about Rally, I thought now would be the perfect time to ask when do you plan to make Gaia more accessible to praying mantises? My mantises have a hard time navigating towns with their itty bitty bug claws and they can’t seem to catch any of the insects off the screen. They also want to know how they are suppose to express themselves when there are no praying mantis insect based companion items for them to equip. What plans do you have to remedy this? emotion_eyebrow

Please keep in mind that praying mantises make up at least. .00000000000000001% of your userbase. Do you really want to alienate them?

Just you wait for the next praying mantis event, featuring a 30 page manga with a whole cast of mantises, and the free mantis items will be spectacular!

Desirable Bookworm

12,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
WE DON'T LIKE RALLY! CHANGE. IT. BACK.!!!

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

can i have the cherubic queen of solair? emotion_kirakira

maybe one day...?

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
On Christmas Day will you guys be giving out a Free Amount of Items or Gold????

Scurvy Pirate

.~.Lady_Aji.~.
a Fishing/Bucket Saving Glitch: Has anybody looked into this yet? Thread about the problem can be found here.

It's a known issue but it's likely not something we'll be able to fix or resolve until Fishing is rewritten and updated to AS3.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You bitties and your Christmas, BAH!
Festivus is where it's at.

So guys, what are the odds that we'll get a krampus one year who will wage war on christmas using an army of gremlins to evilishly mirror Santa and his elves?
Question: Uh, if botting is where you have buttons to do things automatically, then is meebo a type of botting?

Amorous Lovergirl

7,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Member 100
Is there going to be a special holiday event in Zomg! this year?

Hallowed Spirit

13,350 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
I just got a new spiffy phone and I was wondering if there is ever going to be more apps that I can get. Its an android and all the things I could find so far for Gaia is monster galaxy... Don't get me wrong, its pretty awesome, but there's gatta be more! Also, what happened to the alerts, the thing won't let me register my phone and I'd like to get alerts again.

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Just posting to back up a point made a bit above me, we need a thread to explain why the changes were made in detail, I know why you guys have done what you've done and love it! Others though are being not just upset but bring their disruptive behavior onto the GCD we need some cleanup!

Have a good day guys! smile

iAmAnnaMei's Senpai

Interesting Noob

Shirlox
Swirlsboo
What's gonna happen to Bid Blast?

They've stated already that Bid Blast is going to be scrapped in the future.

What about the tickets that people already have? sweatdrop
I think missed the announcement.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Krissim Klaw
Since everyone else has pressing questions about Rally, I thought now would be the perfect time to ask when do you plan to make Gaia more accessible to praying mantises? My mantises have a hard time navigating towns with their itty bitty bug claws and they can’t seem to catch any of the insects off the screen. They also want to know how they are suppose to express themselves when there are no praying mantis insect based companion items for them to equip. What plans do you have to remedy this? emotion_eyebrow

Please keep in mind that praying mantises make up at least. .00000000000000001% of your userbase. Do you really want to alienate them?

I try not to alienate the mantises, I do! I know I have done a horrible job so far, and for this I apologize. I can try to at least write you some mantis-themed haikus that you can read to them. Perhaps this will console them a bit. As for mantis items, I can continue to pass along the suggestion!

Praying Mantises
Navigating Towns with bug claws
Is quite hard to do!

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I would love to have a Christmas tree at home, but my family celebrates Chanukah, so we have an unattractive menorah to use. xp It seems the only person that really cares anymore about it is my father for the tradition and my brother for the presents.

One week closer to the prophesied Apocalypse! emotion_awesome

1. -insert what I have been posting about in AtA for months-

2. Is there any way to create a thread somewhere to explain, in better detail, what the new update to Rally, Virtual Hollywood, and Towns 2 implies for now and the future? SF has exploded with threads expressing dislike for the new changes, and I think it would alleviate some of the anger the regulars of these areas have if they knew more than just what changes were made and what bugs were known about.

3. Anything more that can be shared about the supposed changes to Alchemy and the general idea of when they will be implemented?

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

1. ?

2. This update is a prelude to a bigger update coming in the next few weeks. We also do plan to create a detailed thread with how to use some of the new features added to today's updates.

3. Nope

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces